A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

"welcome to singapore, dude."

Jase
    Jase

Male
    Number of posts : 144
    Registration date : 2015-04-03

"welcome to singapore, dude." Empty "welcome to singapore, dude."

Post by Jase 5/3/2015, 6:59 am

"welcome to singapore, dude." Tumblr_nnrrekOZIL1tf4jw9o1_500
    liam axford - seventeen - hephaestus
    a day in
    singapore
    so, a stop over in singapore. cool. liam does have to admit, though, that it's bloody hot here. seriously. and this is coming from him, someone from california. his mom and him are currently on a vacation to australia, but his mom, being herself, had decided that they needed to stop at certain places to go sight-seeing. that way, things would be a lot more fun. so, on the way to australia, their first stop would be singapore. and here he is - in the bustling streets of orchard road, the central shopping district there, trudging past the paragon shopping centre and into somerset. he glances at his watch. it's two-fifteen, on a sunday afternoon. he passes a street performer, who's strumming on a guitar. he recognizes the song almost immediately - it's pass you by by R5. he stops a little to observe the street performer, and he smiles once the guy starts singing. soon enough, liam finds himself singing along. "remember that trip we took in mexico?" he sings, and he realizes that he's louder than he thought he would be, but he continues anyway, his lips forming a large smile.

ooc: okay so like idk man today i feel real patriotic even though i was born in america but thats not the point smh and i just think that an rp in singapore would be so cool??? like yo this is my home town technically my home town is sacramento but sHHH so like yeah feel free to join in and um fun fact this actually did happen to me literally two days ago. i was walking down orchard road/boulevard and there was this one dude playing guitar on the side walk and he was playing pass you by by r5 i kid you not and me and my friends starting singing bc why not it was great so yh
    also for anyone who hasn't been to singapore and doesn't know much about it but wants to rp here, here's two reference photos of the area liam is in in this thread.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

"welcome to singapore, dude." Empty Re: "welcome to singapore, dude."

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/5/2015, 5:47 pm

Nerissa pushed off on the ground as her skateboard sped her along the busy sidewalks of Singapore and around the corners of the amazing buildings. It was her first time in the city and she loved all the hustle and bustle. Knowing her attire was very American she stood out, not that her height wasn't a dead giveaway as is. As she weaved in and out of people she heard a boy singing something over the noise of the crowd and decided to investigate. Seeing the boy made her stop in her tracks a little. He was from camp! Neri didn't know who he was exactly but she had seen him around the forge a few times. Not wanting to cause too much of a scene she decided to be as inconspicuous as she could manage. With her moths flying around overhead she tugged the boy's arm and had her fluttering friends get a view from the air as to make sure she wasn't in any danger.I'm Nerissa. Can I talk to you in private for a second? She asked, trying to be as worry free as possible. It was weird for her to go out of her way to talk to a stranger but he was technically family in some way so it made it less awkward in her mind at least.
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 5/6/2015, 6:45 am

a day in
    singapore
    when liam feels the tug on his arm, he freezes. he turns around to see a girl, with black hair and blue eyes. and somehow, she seems familiar. and, when she introduces herself as nerissa and asks if she could talk to him, his instincts kick in. the gears in his head start turning, and he immediately slips his hand into his left pocket, where his tiny harmonica, which turns into his sword (awesome, right?) is. there are two possibilities here - nerrissa is either a demigod or a monster (or simply a normal human being who just wants to talk, but nah. that doesn't seem as cool). "um, sure," he says, a little uneasily.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/6/2015, 10:09 am

Blushing like an idiot, Neri started walking to a small cafe type of place(at least she thought it was). Inside she sat down and rested her skateboard next to her, slinging her bag on the floor next to it as well. This was a risky move for anyone from CHB to do but she had to know or it would drive her crazy until she got back to camp in two weeks. Waiting for the "stranger" to sit down Nerissa ordered herself a Carmel Frappuccino, girls gotta love her super sugary coffee.
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 5/8/2015, 4:58 am

a day in
    singapore
    following this mysterious girl into the cafe, liam keeps his hands in his pockets. he probably seems a little odd, but whatever. maybe he was just paranoid. he takes a seat opposite of the girl and that's when he realizes why she seems familiar - she was from camp. oh my gods, he thinks, you have got to be kidding me. he orders himself a green tea frappuccino, and then says, "so, what's it you want to talk about?" he glances around the cafe, his brown eyes darting around as he does a quick survey of the room. everyone else seems normal. two demigods in one place would definitely attract a lot of monsters, but he was hoping that said monsters didn't appear halfway across the globe. do greek gods go to singapore a lot? do they have lots of kids here? are there lots of demigods here? he pushes the thought to the back of his mind and finally slips his hands out of his pockets. "i'm liam, by the way. what's your name?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/8/2015, 11:21 pm

Nerissa cupped her coffee in her hands and gave her quirking half smile.Nerissa Terzi. Do you go to a summer camp off Long Island, New York by chance? You seem very familiar. She asked before taking a few sips of the carmel drink. Outside her mother had made their hat form and Neri quickly went to go pick it up and brought it back to the table, setting it down next to her phone and coffee. She ran her fingertips on the brim and felt the softness of the little moths she had loved, making sure none of them fluttered in case Liam wasn't a demigod.Taking off her beanie and ruffling her hair Neri put on the Mad Hatter looking hat to make herself look similar to how she would look at camp with her hat on no matter if it matched her outfit or not.Sorry, I forgot it was outside.She said, gesturing toward the hat she now wore.

Last edited by nerissaterzi on 5/13/2015, 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 5/12/2015, 1:06 am

a day in
    singapore
    liam sighs in relief, when she mentions the summer camp. so she's  from camp, he thinks. "yeah, camp half-blood. no wonder you looked familiar. i'm from hephaestus' cabin," he says, as he grabs his green tea frappuccino and takes a sip. "man, you scared me. seriously. i thought you were, like, some monster or something," he says, smirking slightly. "which cabin are you from?" his eyes scan the area once again, because he has to admit that he's a little paronoid. two demigods in one place was not good. they were going to attract monsters, and all liam can do is pray that there aren't monsters in singapore. his refuses to let a bunch of monsters ruin his crazy trip across the world with his mom-
    oh sh!t.
    his mom. liam glances at his watch and realizes that in fifteen minutes, he's supposed to meet his mom. but then again, another demigod wants to talk to him - and she looks pretty serious about. well, i guess mom can wait for a few minutes, he thinks to himself, as he takes another sip of his drink.

ooc: sorry for such a late reply omg adkjfakdjsgf i was busy with my exams >_<

Last edited by Batarang on 5/14/2015, 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/13/2015, 5:38 pm

Neri laughed when the guy admitted to being scared she was a monster.I don't think monsters would have been nearly as kind as I was being. Cabin 30 by the way, I'm a daughter of Morpheus the god of dreams and this, She said as she put her top hat on the table in front of her,If my gift from Christmas, say hi guys. Nerissa said as she ran her fingers lightly on the seam of the top. The entire hat gave a minute shudder and the outline of the moths appeared for a second then vanished and the hat went to its normal looking state. As the coffee began to turn cooler Neri took a sip and then cleared her throat softly.D you by chance know your way around Singapore? This is my first time here and I have no idea what to do, I've just been riding around places on my board and hoping to find anything that may be cool to photograph.
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 5/14/2015, 2:38 am

a day in
    singapore
    "wow," he says, his eyes lighting up a little, "that's pretty cool. you're lucky, though. seriously. i've never even got to meet my dad, let alone get a gift from him. all i've got is this," he reaches into his left pocket and slips out the tiny harmonica, measuring no more than five centimeters by seven centimeters. he clicks a small button on its side, and it immediately expands outwards, rapidly, until it forms into a simple celestial bronze sword. to the mortals, of course, it'd probably look like his harmonica just turned into a slightly larger one. he clicks the button again and the sword returns back into its much less dangerous form of a harmonica. he takes another sip of his drink, and when nerissa asks if he knows his way around, he replies with, "know my way around? nah. i've only been here for, like, a day. you're a photographer?" bringing the straw to his lips to take another sip. green tea frappuccinos are great, especially on a warm day. "i'm keen on exploring, though."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/23/2015, 1:10 pm

Yeah, i do a little bit of photography. I've found it to be relaxing and a way to remember what I've been able to go do in my life and what I've been able to see. Neri said as she watched Liam change his harmonica to a sword then back again. Eyes darting around the room once more Nerissa finally relaxed and placed her hat back on her head. She liked it here in Singapore. It was busy enough to provide cover but not too crowded to feel cramped.If you're up for some exploring I would love the company. Plus using a model in my photos would look nice and professional.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 5:50 am