A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Dawn Prince Daughter of Enyo Goddess of War

Zatanna
    Zatanna

Female
    Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2015-05-06

Dawn Prince Daughter of Enyo Goddess of War Empty Dawn Prince Daughter of Enyo Goddess of War

Post by Zatanna 5/7/2015, 9:18 pm

Name: Dawn Prince
    Mortal Parent: Austin Wargrave Prince
    Godparent: Enyo Goddess of War
    Date of Birth: September 21st, 1997
    Place of Birth: Athens, Greece
    Hometown/Last Residence: San Diego California
    Race/ethnicity: Greek,Australian,Amazonian
    Accent:Greek/Australian/Czech
    Skin Tone: Olive
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Black
    Hair Length: Lower Back
    Height: 5’10
    Weight: 130 Pounds
    Body Type: Mesomorph, Lean
    Appearance: Long black hair down to her lower back, medium eyebrows, full lips, sleeveless red top with Celestial Bronze eagle breastplate, Celestial Bronze belt, Navy blue mini skirt with white stars on it, red GoGo boots with white strip down the middle, stands tall with confidence, walks femininely but still powerfully
    Weapon: Celestial Bronze Shield, Sword
    Armor: Celestial Bronze Eagle Breast plate, Celestial Bronze Belt, Celestial Bronze Gauntlets, Celestial Bronze Tiara
    Skills/Talents:Combat, Flirting
    Flaws: Too Compassionate, Rash, Temperamental, Energetic, Greek Nose
    Strengths: Strategizing, Combat, Weaponry
    Weaknesses: Piercing Weapons
    Likes: Combat, Eating, Boys, Intelligence, Strength, Passion, Winning, Feminism
    Dislikes: Injustice, Stupidity, Weakness
    Fears: To fall in Love, Losing, Letting people down, Injustice, Being abandoned
    Personality: Dawn is an energetic girl who loves combat. She is very outgoing and likes to talk to new people. She is brave and will almost never back down from a fight. However she does have a hard time killing things because of her belief that everything can learn to be good. She believes in feminism and will always fight to protect the name of women everywhere. However being a teenage girl she still loves boys and starts to stutter and blush around boys she likes.
    Powers:
    Abilities: 15% increased strength, speed and stamina.
    Social Status:Popular, Upper class
    Summer or Year Rounder: Year Rounder
    Years at Camp: 8 Years
    Life Before Camp: Dawn Prince was born September 21st, 1997 in Athens, Greece to Austin Prince and Enyo, Goddess of war. Dawn and her dad were very close. Due to Austin's job they moved around alot. When she was 5 they moved to Australia and when she 7 they moved to Czech Republic, 8 to San Diego California where she lived until she was 10 years old. Her fathering noticing she was different from normal children home schooled her. When she was 10 her father took her to a trip to Long Island. He took her to a park in Long Island. Telling her he was going to buy her ice cream he left and never came back. After looking for her father, she saw a little light on the ground that she decided to follow until she got to camp half blood.
    Role-playing Example:
    I walked around the camp with my head held high, smiling and waving at people that walked by. I think its stupid that since i'm the daughter of Enyo that people expect me to be mean and aggressive and always trying to start fights. I'm not like that at all! I'm actually very friendly… well… I think so. I walk to the mess hall to eat I pile my plate high with food smiling, it all looks so delicious and its my favorite time, Lunch. I sit down at a table and start to dig in when this boy comes over and takes my turkey leg and sinks his teeth into it.
    “Excuse me. That was my turkey! You could've got some for yourself over there!” I said loudly as I stood up to look at him.
    “So what? I wanted this one. Now go back to the kitchen where you belo-” I interrupted him with a swift punch to the jaw. he took a few steps back and looked up and me growling.
    “You wanna go broad? Lets do it!” He snarled charging me. I grabbed his shoulder blades and kneed him in the stomach bringing him to the ground.
    “Sexism is not a joke! Women are strong!” I say triumphantly. I politely sit back down and start eating. Was I too harsh with him? Oh well… I'm sure Ill be getting a thorough scolding later so i dont need to go too hard on myself…
    “Ice Cream! We have Ice Cream.” Some lady screamed. The flashbacks hit me like a train.
    “Okay honey. Ill be right back, i'm going to go get you some ice cream.” his gentle voice filled my head as my eyes filled with tears. I bit my bottom lip promising I wasn't going to cry… not again. I took a deep breath. Maybe he didn't abandon me… Maybe he was killed! Thats not better… I just wish… I-I don't know. I just want closure from him. I sigh, slowly eating my mashed potatoes. The guy from earlier stands up and swings at me. This hit lands, I stand up and bash him over the head with my Gauntlet.
    “Now you listen here! I am a woman! and Women are warriors!” I cried other girls standing up and clapping and cheering me on. I bowed a little and started walking to the lake. I needed a break from myself for a while.  
    Dawn Prince Daughter of Enyo Goddess of War Rsz_vi11

Last edited by Zatanna on 5/9/2015, 2:13 am; edited 3 times in total
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Dawn Prince Daughter of Enyo Goddess of War Empty Re: Dawn Prince Daughter of Enyo Goddess of War

Post by Kwacken 5/8/2015, 12:41 am

Okay, wonder woman.

No to the lasso.

Everything else is solid except for powers, so we're going to do some explaining on powers and abilities here real quick.

1. 90% of your roleplaying will not involve powers, so don't focus so much on that.
    2. That 10% can still lead to superhero syndrome also known as being OP, overpowered, so we are very strict on the powers.
    3. Abilities vs powers. Abilities are like passive powers that just are and don't take any energy to use. Like Percy breathing under water. Powers are like when he moves water and feels that gut thing. It takes energy, it wears you down. We have post restrictions on that where they can only be used ever x number of posts.

So now, your powers.

I will accept 15% greater strength, stamina and speed than your average female teenager as an ability. Not superhuman, but yes stronger. However, people who train hard will be stronger than she is, unless she also trains hard.

For enhanced healing, I'm going to say no, as that isn't really a power of Enyo.
    Zatanna
    Zatanna

Female

Dawn Prince Daughter of Enyo Goddess of War Empty Re: Dawn Prince Daughter of Enyo Goddess of War

Post by Zatanna 5/8/2015, 8:20 pm

MandarHobbit wrote:Okay, wonder woman.

No to the lasso.

Everything else is solid except for powers, so we're going to do some explaining on powers and abilities here real quick.

1. 90% of your roleplaying will not involve powers, so don't focus so much on that.
    2. That 10% can still lead to superhero syndrome also known as being OP, overpowered, so we are very strict on the powers.
    3. Abilities vs powers. Abilities are like passive powers that just are and don't take any energy to use. Like Percy breathing under water. Powers are like when he moves water and feels that gut thing. It takes energy, it wears you down. We have post restrictions on that where they can only be used ever x number of posts.

So now, your powers.

I will accept 15% greater strength, stamina and speed than your average female teenager as an ability. Not superhuman, but yes stronger. However, people who train hard will be stronger than she is, unless she also trains hard.

For enhanced healing, I'm going to say no, as that isn't really a power of Enyo.

Its not the lasso of truth! Just a lasso if that changes anything!

Oh okay. Cool. Yes yes, im very familiar with superhero syndrome... oops.
    So add restrictions to them?

Yeah... Would my mother being Demeter change anything? She was the other parent I was thinking of... If not thats fine ill take it out!
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/8/2015, 9:41 pm

Demeter would change her powers and ability completely, and probably aspects of her personality. Demeter is more focused on plants and growing things. Able to make plants bloom, and increase the speed of growth.

As for the lasso, my problem with it isn't the lasso of truth, although that isn't allowed either, it's that it isn't really an effective fighting tool against monsters.

Change the speed, stamina and strength to abilities and note that they are like 15% faster than your average teen. Or give me a number weight on how much she can lift. Stamina and durability are the same thing.

I personally recommend keeping it to the abilities and not having any powers.
    Zatanna
    Zatanna

Female

Post by Zatanna 5/8/2015, 9:49 pm

MandarHobbit wrote:Demeter would change her powers and ability completely, and probably aspects of her personality. Demeter is more focused on plants and growing things. Able to make plants bloom, and increase the speed of growth.

As for the lasso, my problem with it isn't the lasso of truth, although that isn't allowed either, it's that it isn't really an effective fighting tool against monsters.

Change the speed, stamina and strength to abilities and note that they are like 15% faster than your average teen. Or give me a number weight on how much she can lift. Stamina and durability are the same thing.

I personally recommend keeping it to the abilities and not having any powers.

Okay... I think I fixed it(:
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/9/2015, 12:39 am

Right, sorry, I just realized it's the detailed form that has the abilities section.

Take the superhuman stuff off of the skills/talents.

Write:

Right over Powers.
    Zatanna
    Zatanna

Female

Post by Zatanna 5/9/2015, 2:15 am

MandarHobbit wrote:Right, sorry, I just realized it's the detailed form that has the abilities section.

Take the superhuman stuff off of the skills/talents.

Write:

Right over Powers.

Oh i thought that was the detailed form...

Okay I fixed it! ((:

Anything else??
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/9/2015, 3:30 am

Don't mind me, I'm delirious. Yes, you did write the detailed form, I screwed up.

You have 769 words. To get a drachma reward, you need 1063.

If you don't want the reward and just want the approval, you can always remake the form for drachma reward.
    Zatanna
    Zatanna

Female

Post by Zatanna 5/9/2015, 5:05 pm

MandarHobbit wrote:Don't mind me, I'm delirious. Yes, you did write the detailed form, I screwed up.

You have 769 words. To get a drachma reward, you need 1063.

If you don't want the reward and just want the approval, you can always remake the form for drachma reward.

Yeah... how about I just get approval and then ill fix it later!~
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/9/2015, 5:06 pm

Dawn Prince Daughter of Enyo Goddess of War Seal-of-approval_zpsdaksgilo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 3:40 pm