A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Welcome to the Club

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Welcome to the Club Empty Welcome to the Club

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/10/2015, 6:46 pm

After Lena's deadly driving skills on the highway the little group of Demigods arrived at The Escape and parked in the single reserved spot on the lot. Getting out and stuffing the keys into her bra Lena did a quick fix of her hair and makeup before hurriedly walking to the front of the place. Synyster, however, stayed behind and got out to hold the car door for Arian. If there was one thing he loved proving it was the fact of chivalry not being dead.I apologize for Lena's driving. None of us know how she passed her driving test. Syn said giving his signature chuckle. He fiddled with the single ring on his finger that matched his sister's and watched as Lena came rushing back to the two of them.Come oooooon. The club is about to open and I want to get the good table in the back before any of the celebs get here and ruin my fun. Lena wined.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Welcome to the Club Empty Re: Welcome to the Club

Post by Morgan Landry 5/10/2015, 6:59 pm

Arian thanked Syn with a smile and stalked towards the club on her high heels, following Lena's silhouette.

"It's okay, really," she chuckled though her hairdo was a bit messed up. "You should see my cousin driving."

She paced a bit quicker though careful not to hurt her feet to keep up with Lena -- how did she walk so quickly on such high heels? That was suicide.

Once in, she showed her ID, had her clutch searched (though they didn't pick up on the drachmas and her disguised sword) and was shown in.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/10/2015, 7:38 pm

Lena and Syn walked in without a search or ID needed, the perks of having a father who owned the building they said. Lena, who could care less about the club itself, went straight for the dance floor and inserted herself in a group of random guys to dance and act as flirtatious as she could. Synyster on the other hand went to the back table Lena had talked about and ordered himself a bottle of Bacardi and a bowl of plain chips. He wasn't really one for the club scene as far as dancing went but more of the sexy mysterious guy with a lot o money. You could hear Lena give her contagious giggle from every corner of the club as the DJ threw on some EDM music for everyone to dance, grind, and just have fun to. After the first song they played 20 Percent Cooler by Ken Ashcorp and Syn chuckled as he took a swig of the Bacardi. He wasn't one to drink but it was the first sip of alcohol he had had since he left New Zealand years ago so he didn't care. Pulling out a pack of cigarettes he lit one and took puffs of the cancer stick. Syn was one of those people who made even smoking look sexy.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/11/2015, 10:58 am

Arian sat down at the table with Syn, she didn't feel like going straight to the dance floor, instead slowly easing into the club's atmosphere by ordering a glass of Paloma. The pink cocktail arrived quickly, garnished with ice cubes and a wedge of grapefruit; Arian took a sip, tasting the tequila mixed with juices of grapefruit and lime, the glass rimmed with sugar.

"Wow, this is really good," she appreciatively commented, drinking a bit more. The music was loud but not too much here at the tables; waitresses in skimpy outfits carried around trays of layered drinks and martini glasses, a growing crowd was dancing on the floor and on the speakers, glittering strobes lit up the scene with squares of colorful light. "So your dad bought this?" Arian asked Syn over the music. "Damn, he is going to make a lot of money."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/11/2015, 12:26 pm

Syn chuckled when Arian was surprised at the quality of alcohol the club had. Only the best for us is what John says. In all honesty he just buys us things so we stay away from home and out of his hair. He’s kind of an @ss. Synyster explained as he watched Lena dance on anyone she could. She was as outgoing as outgoing could get in his family and she got that from their mother without a doubt. Syn on the other hand was more reserved but when he did open up to others he was kind, caring and very down to earth. Fiddling  with his cross necklace his mother had gotten him before he left for New York City years ago Syn felt himself relax from the cigarette so much so that he had one glass of Bacardi and saved the rest for his sister who would drink the whole thing with ease later in the night.

Using the back of the lounge couch as an armrest, Syn let both his limbs hang against the leather as his shirt pulled tighter over his muscles. He has always taken a type of pride in physical appearance and usually didn't flaunt it but tonight was a club night, so flaunting was a little necessary.Yeah, John bought the club out for us when we would spend hundreds in just drinks for others. He figured it would just increase income for the family so he bought it without a second thought, payed asking price for it too. Synyster said shaking his head. He got along with his stepfather decently but his mom married him after Syn was born and it really set him on edge about marrying a women with a child so Syn was even more of an outcast than Lena was at times, at least John liked her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/15/2015, 6:22 pm

Indeed their stepfather went to great lengsth to keep them away but Arian knew worse ways of being an ass than buying you a night club. Especially one like this. She drank a bit more of her cocktail, wondering what it'd feel like to be rich like that. Her mother and her were wealthy no doubt, and Arian loved it the way it was, though wondered sometimes what you could possibly do with that much money. Buy a villa with swimming pool and ocean view for sure -- two or three of them at least. It was one of Arian's dreams to own such a house, something pretty possibly overlooking the Amalfi coast, close to the familiar triangle of the Vesuvius and her beloved Naples. Sorrento seemed like a good choice, or maybe something in one of the villages....

"Don't worry you won't need to pay for me," Arian chuckled and crossed her legs. "I have to admit it does feel nice to be out in New York...last time I was here, like actually here, not just because of the airport was, well, this winter for the solstice trip." She grinned. "I saw my dad on Mount Olympus -- he's awesome, I love him." She smiled and put her drink down. "Did you see your dad?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/16/2015, 6:48 pm

Synyster chuckled at how much Arian was chattering.No. i didn't get to see him, I wasn't in the US at the time. Besides, I sorta don't know if i wanna meet my dad. He just seems like a really odd person to met since I haven't known him at all in my life. Syn said. He wasn't really one to show much emotion on the subject on his biological family. In general he was one of the types of people to open up to people so easily but he had started to feel more comfortable. Although, as he thought about it, the alcohol and cigarettes was making it a little easier as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 10:28 pm