A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The First official Horge RP. BoO Spoilers.

HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

The First official Horge RP. BoO Spoilers.  Empty The First official Horge RP. BoO Spoilers.

Post by HaleyTheRandom 5/11/2015, 1:44 pm

Haley was currently walking through the Northern side of the Greek forest. Curious with all of the rumors that she had heard about Camp Half-Blood, the Roman demi-god was visiting the camp. Her hair left to billow in the breeze as her snake shaped bracelet curled up her wrist shining in the moon light as well as her earrings. Her Cow-girl boots crunched across the leaves, her key charmed necklace swinging from side to side,  while her pit-bull, Beast, panted behind her. Haley's black hoodie getting snagged upon a tree-branch and her jeans getting so as well, she said a few non-so-lady-like words. 

Last edited by Ƨlue on 5/11/2015, 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because, Darling, stupidity got the best of me.)
    Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

The First official Horge RP. BoO Spoilers.  Empty Re: The First official Horge RP. BoO Spoilers.

Post by Gotenks 5/11/2015, 1:56 pm

George was yet again at his favorite place in all camp Half-Blood. The forest. He had found out he was even more anti-social than he thought,which caused him to spend about half of his every day in the forest. Maybe he'd pay a Hephaestus kid to build him a little hut to live there. That'd be amazing - and almost impossible. He was currently chilling, wearing his first purchased shirt of his life, a plain black T-shirt, along with his pair of jeans, that if he insisted on wearing some more, would probably merge with his skin. Plus, he hsd remembered to get his sword with him. Which was amazing, because he plain loved it.

As he was peacefully walking thinking random stuff, he heard some cursing nearby. He moved towards the source of sound, almost charging, only to find a perfectly safe and collected pretty girl. What the hell had caused her cursing? He was determined to find out. But first, he had to socialize with her, right? Probably. "H-hi. W-what are you d-doing here? Y-you okay?"
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

The First official Horge RP. BoO Spoilers.  Empty Re: The First official Horge RP. BoO Spoilers.

Post by HaleyTheRandom 5/11/2015, 2:18 pm

The first thing that came to Haley's mind: The dude was a monster. That's what typically happened in a monster infested forests, right? Looking up and taking a closer glance, she realized the chance's of that were almost next to nothing. "Alright my ass," she grumbled under her breath to where he couldn't here, wrapping the vines out from around herself. 

"Mighty fine now," she replied with a smile. Walking over she managed to hold out her hand. "Haley Asher, daughter of Trivia, Legacy of Vulcan, Member of the 3rd Cohort. Pleasure to meet you." 
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 5/11/2015, 2:29 pm

Turns out what had happened was just that she had her hoodie and jeans snugged upon a tree. Why would she sailor-up for something this insignificant? She then introduxed as... daughter of Trivia? He didn't know a Goddess with that name. Fifth cohort? Cabin 5 was Ares cabin. And Trivia didn't even sound like one of those weird greek names. Wait, she was from that Roman Camp. Occasionally some passed by. He didn't know a lot about Romans. The girl was fairly good-looking, with quite a mouth and a rather friendly attitude, judging from her smiling towards him and extending her hand. He smiled back. "George, son of Athena, cabin 6. The pleasure is all mine. What are you doing in m- the forest?" He had almost called it his forest. That wasn't even that inaccurate, but still he felt like an idiot for just thinking of it. He forced another smile at her.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 5/11/2015, 2:46 pm

Athena? Ah, Minerva's equivalent. Didn't the Greeks knew that the goddess was a sworn maiden? She felt the need to laugh, but didn't. "Nice to meet you George." Suddenly, Beast started to sniff the boy's hand. "Beast!" she hissed. "I'm sorry, she said, her hands now in her pockets. "You'll have to ignore him most of the time." 
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 5/12/2015, 7:51 am

Oh great, a four-legged demon. One of those called dogs. He didn't really liked them, as one would easily conclude by the last sentence, but he wouldn't overreact. He did pull his hand bac and just fixed his attention on the girl. Little hard to do cause he didn't like looking at people whatever they looked like. He just averted his look and said "l'll just bear with it. So, uh... what br-brought you here?"
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 5/12/2015, 9:25 am

Luckily, Beast had averted his attention to sniffing a few tree's and other such things. It was clear that the boy was shy. Haley averted her gaze as well and then spoke. "Well... I guess you could say that I've heard certain things about your camp. You know such as...um... the forest is the best place for monsters... you guys have some okay food. Pretty lame ones, but enough to cause my interest.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 5/12/2015, 9:36 am

Looking towards her momentarily, he saw that her look was averted as well. That could be interpreted in many ways, the most likely that he looked pretty bad and that his clothes were dirty. Then she heard talking about Camp, saying the Forset and food were nice enough. Usually people weren't here for the forest. Unless her own Camp was a freaking palace, as far as he was concerned Camp Half-Blood was the best place in the world. "Well, there are many great things here, but l don't know anything about your camp to expose my arguments. Mind
    informing me?" he said, almost proud of himself for not stuttering, when he felt the need to add "l-if you want, of course. There are a-a lot of monsters here and l'm not th-the best guy to fight by your side." He mentally sighed. Of course he would stutter...
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 5/12/2015, 9:48 am

Haley laughed. "Oh that's fine. I'm perfectly capable of handling myself." She raised a brow. He didn't know anything about Camp Jupiter? Pluto have mercy on the boy's soul. Haley smiled politely despite her thoughts. "Well, unlike your capture the flag, we have War Games. In my opinion they are more... warlike. There's more action, etc. The food is amazing. I think we train more intensely, just a opinion and.. um.. We have a form of government. I think that's about it."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 5/12/2015, 12:12 pm

George nodded. That camp sounded intriguing, but certainly not better than Camp Half-Blood. "So, you get prepared for war instead of defending yourselves from monsters, and you have government. Government in a camp. As for the training, it's more like it's your choice wether you'll train or not. For instance l spend half my day training. Uh, not like, l get better though." Just like at everything he tried, he thought.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 5/13/2015, 9:31 am

Haley laughed. "You have the basic understanding, but you have to take into consideration that the war that we are preparing for is against the monsters. And yes government in a camp, not all that strict though. I mean, there is ranks, more ranks have more authority than others but other than that, not really. Of course it's our choice. I mean, who care's if you get better as long as you know how to defend yourself?" She used lots of hand motions as she talked; who knew why. Pausing to catch her breath she actually thought for a moment. "Maybe we could train together sometime? Er.. like I could show you a few skills or something?
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 5/13/2015, 10:11 am

George didn't know how to react to that proposal. It was... interesting. He started evaluating it. He would be able to learn some Roman stuff tooexcept from just struggling with the techniques his fellow campers followed. Also, he really didn't know how to react to the fact she had proposed it, because that meant she was fond of him. Which was odd by itself. "Uh... sure? I guess it would be nice. How long have you been at camp? Well, your camp."
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 5/13/2015, 10:14 am

"Oh.. about to years now. I was claimed pretty quickly. Then people looked at me like I was crazy, whispered stuff behind my back like saying I was a witch. Took me a few months to actually start making friends there. Yourself?"
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 5/13/2015, 10:21 am

That was intriguing. A witch? Weird. Not like she looked dangerous or evil or anything. "Well, l've been here for about a couple of months now. Still adapting here. Till now the forest is the best place. Uh, if you don't mind me asking, why would anyone call you a witch?"
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 5/13/2015, 10:26 am

Haley laughed again. "Of course I don't mid. Trivia is Hecate's Roman form. Hence her being the goddess of magic, there's a strange connection between her and witches? I mean, heck if I know, but I suppose everyone has there own opinion.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 5/13/2015, 10:40 am

Judgemental people, he thought. He had met his fair share of those, but he wouldn't speak of it. He just decided to 'lighten the mood'. "Magic? That would make an interesting set of powers, fairy." Yes. Fairy instead of witch. Woo, so creative! Not. Oh well, better than nothing.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 5/27/2015, 1:37 am

"Fairy," she repeated quizzically as she arched a brow. "Better than witch I suppose. You do realize that sense I'm a legacy of Vulcan... Wait... you have no idea what I'm talking about now. Greek's don't have legacies... I forgot." Haley felt stupid now. Here she was about to explain about her powers and abilities when she realized that once again, the greeks were different. 
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 5/29/2015, 5:45 pm

She reacted to fairy better than he expected. He expected either a power display or her looking at him like he was an alien. Luckily none happened, when she started to talk about being a legacy? What the hell was that supposed to be? And Vulcan? Were Romans Star Trek fans? He decided not to voice this questions for obvious reasons. "Yeah, l'm rather lost. Fill me in maybe?"
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 5/29/2015, 6:24 pm

Haley smiled feeling happy that he was the least bit interested in how the Romans thought. "Well, Trivia is my primary god, technically she's my mother. But how legacies work is that another god, Vulcan in my case, had a child with someone that was in my ancestry and decided to insert his little bit into my geology. So, I have abilities from both Vulcan and Trivia, but only an actual power from my mother." Noticing the quizzical look on his face she added: "In case you're wandering... You greeks call Vulcan Hephaestus.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 5/31/2015, 9:35 am

That made little sense. Demigods rarely lived long enough to make it to adulthood, let alone to have kids. There couldn't be THIS many differences with Romans, right? On the other hand why would she lie about it? Anyway, move on. He smiled when she semi-read his thoughts and explained that Vulcan was Hepheastus. Let's move on though, shall we? She mentioned powers, so it'd make sense to ask about it. "So... what kind of powers you have?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 12:58 pm