A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

When The Mist Fails: A Legionnaire's Guide To Mortal Authorities

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

When The Mist Fails: A Legionnaire's Guide To Mortal Authorities - Page 2 Empty Re: When The Mist Fails: A Legionnaire's Guide To Mortal Authorities

Post by Green 6/3/2015, 10:30 pm

Gunther knew that he had really messed things up for them. He had tried to do the crazy, but obviously it didn't work out as he planned. He glanced over at Tiberia and then at Leandra. "My father's a lawyer, but he's all the way in Belgium. I doubt that would do us any good." He bit the corner of his mouth, mostly frightened at how Tiberia would react.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

When The Mist Fails: A Legionnaire's Guide To Mortal Authorities - Page 2 Empty Re: When The Mist Fails: A Legionnaire's Guide To Mortal Authorities

Post by Morgan Landry 6/6/2015, 8:21 am

Tiberia massaged her temples. Trying to escape was a bad idea, the moment they ran out those doors, granted they managed to open them, about fifty people who all carried guns would be there to try and stop them. Demigods happened not to be immune against gun bullets.

"I could make some kind of earthquake and force them to move us out," she suggested. "Leandra's right, my parents technically don't exist -- not to mention that my mother was technically born in 1887." Then she shot a direct glare at Günther. "I know you can't help yourself but by the gods, if you don't keep quiet I'm going to knock you out."
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 6/9/2015, 9:11 am

"I, uh, could tell them my parents, since they're even here in town, but that would cause a bit of questions too, since dad is known in town, and I haven't been home in over six years." Leandra said, sighing and rubbing her arms again. "But if we stay here, they're all going to think we're insane. Which...can't really blame 'em."

She looked around the small room. Afraid, frustrated and nervous, Leandra had no idea what to do. "I wish we had a distraction of some sort."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/9/2015, 10:29 am

Gunther-Klaus didn't say anything else from that point on. "I'm not trying to get us in trouble. You know that."Now he would stop talking. This was the bad side of being a child of Veritas and unable to tell any form of a lie. You could never do something with illegal with him because he would tell on himself as well as other people. Maybe this was a curse being placed on him. It sure as hell felt like it.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/11/2015, 5:57 pm

"I know you don't. I'm just saying."

Tiberia kept her arms crossed and checked her nails, glaring. How long till the officer came again? They had to come up with a plan right now. Something not as extreme as an earthquake but still effective... A distraction... Leandra had said something about a distraction... Leandra.
    Oh gods.

"Okay. I have a distraction," she sudddenly said. "Leandra, tell me a secret, quick!"
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 6/11/2015, 6:14 pm

Leandra's gut churned like butter as soon as Tiberia made her suggestion. She felt adrenaline spurt into her blood at lightening speed. "I hate your ideas." She said, trying to figure out a secret that wasn't going to cause too much trouble, but would still make her sick enough to get out of this trouble. Her mouth had already gone dry as she thought about it. Her mind was blanking about everything. "Um, uh, Romulus really is human. Uh, Gunther is mad at his boyfriend. Tiberia once..." Leandra didn't finish that sentence because her voice caught and she felt a her stomach turn over and hit her hard with pain. She nearly fell out of the chair, her face contorted in pain. She sweating profusely, trying to tell Tibby that she was going to get her back for this. Of course, her voice was gone, so it didn't really come out.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/11/2015, 10:38 pm

Gunther blushed deeply when Leandra stated that Gunther was mad at his boyfriend. "Uh, excuse you! That's no one's business except mine and my pillow..." Oh great. The son of Vertias threw up his hands, slouching in his seat. "Well it's not my fault that he's all...childlike. Gods! And you know what, Tiberia! You think you're so much better than everyone else in the in the third cohort just be--" He paused, shutting his mouth completely. Gunther-Klaus was going a bit far with trying to distract Tiberia. He turned and looked at Leandra, touching her shoulder to add some form of comfort. "Hey, you okay?" He asked softly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/1/2015, 10:36 am

Tiberia listened to Günther only with one ear, she was too focused on Leandra. She got sick now, they had to get her to some kind of doctor, and that was their ticket back out. She found her ambrosia bag in her pocket and curled her hand around it; when the time came to run, Leandra had to be in shape. Tiberia discretely slid a square of godly food into her friend's pocket.

"HEY!" she called, her voice carrying through the door. (Barking commands at the Third Cohort for a year kind of helped.) "My friend is sick! Get back in here, help her, do something!"

OOC: Manda is far better at RPing the cops so I'm just gonna break it off here.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 7/1/2015, 8:47 pm

Leandra felt Tiberia put something in her pocket, but was not exactly paying attention to what it was as she curled up in a fetal position in her chair, almost falling off of it to the floor. She was sweating profusely now, but the cold from the interrogation room made her shiver like she was in an ice-box. She was going to kill Tiberia for this suggestion. This was a horrible distraction.

Detective McDonald was the first one back into the interrogation room when he heard yelling. He wasn't sure what was up, but probably some trick to get out. When he saw the little black girl, though, he knew something was definitely wrong. That wasn't a look of pain one could fake, or the cold sweat that glistened over her skin and made her curly hair go flat. "What happened?!" He barked at the two others, before sticking his head out the door. "I need EMS called to Interrogation room 1, we've got an issue." He said, heading into the room without closing the door behind him. He put a hand on the teen girl's shoulder, her skin was cool to the touch and clammy. "Did you take any drugs? Pills? Drinks? IV? Any drugs at all?"

Leandra shook her head hard, then tried to mouth out some words. No drugs. Stomach.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/7/2015, 10:25 pm

Gunther-Klaus gasped and started rumbling in German. He got down on his knees beside Leandra and lightly touched her. "This was a horrid plan!" He shouted in a whisper to Leandra when the man came back running in. "S-she got hurt!" He shouted to the officer.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/12/2015, 4:25 pm

"Do we look like kids who take drugs?" Tiberia barked back. "Get a bloody ambulance or I swear I'll find a way to make you lose your job!"

She was standing now, feet apart and hands on her hips, giving the officer a wolfish glare. Her chin was raised and her shoulders held down, which was the commanding stance she always struck when talking to a squadron of legionnaires. She didn't look like it, but she was ready to punch and it took all her self control not to make a run for the door. Tiberia didn't like confinement.
    But she didn't like leaving others behind either. So she waited.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 7/16/2015, 2:05 am

Leandra really wanted to tell Tibby that her attitude wasn't going to make it any better, and that an ambulance was coming, but she was a little focused on the whole not dying thing. She was feeling dizzy, and everyone yelling around her just wasn't helping. The ambrosia in her hand was going to help, but she had to wait until she could use it.

"Coming through." A familiar voice called, making Leandra's stomach drop even further. She looked up to see the starched white uniform of Athens EMS contrasting with the dark skin tone of Edward Kershaw, her father. "What's going on?" He asked, looking around to the three demigods and McDonald, though his eyes fell on her and he was almost instantly by her side, concern in his eyes. She could tell he knew what had happened, but he didn't know the circumstances. He hadn't said her name yet, which meant they could still keep it under wraps. Leandra tried to tell him she was fine, but it didn't come out. His strong arms picked her up and placed her on the stretcher. "Do either of you two know what happened? Medical History? Allergies?."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/16/2015, 12:55 pm

Günther moved out of the way when the African American man came through with the stretcher. Yes! Her dad was here! Now they had the chance to leave. However he had to keep up the facade that they didn't know each other. "Her names Leandra, sir. She, she was trying to help us." He tried to bite his tongue and explain things without telling her business all over the place. "I don't know her medical history, sir or if she has any allgeries." The son of Veritas watched as his close friend and cohort buddy being put on the stretcher.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/1/2015, 10:36 am

"She's got hay fever, banana allergy and sarcasm if that counts as a medical condition," Tiberia answered at once. In her case it's definitely a medical condition. "If you want we can tell you all that we know on the way to the hospital so we can avoid losing any more time," she suggested, crossing her arms as if to tell the police officer, Try to hold us back.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 8/13/2015, 10:45 pm

"Banana allergy? Huh..." The elder Kershaw's face showed confusion for a second, then he shook his head. "If either of you two kids have ever seen this happen before, I'm going to ask you come with me and provide details." He held up one hand as the detective started to protest. "Eddie, patients first. I need information on the kid. So unless you've got her parents on the line, these two are my next best thing. Besides, what are they even in here for? Vandalism? Jay-walking?"

"Assaulting a police officer and possession of concealed weapons. The little one did the assaulting, and she won't even give me her name. Then this young man thinks he's the son of a Roman goddess, and this young woman is insisting it's a play. I'm not keen on letting them out of my site, Kershaw." McDonald said stubbornly.

Leandra groaned as her father laughed. "Eddie, do you really want to write all of that up? I mean, one hell of a booking report. Lemme take the other two. The girl because she seems to know what's going on, and the guy we'll take for psych eval. Save you some paperwork." Leandra was thankful that her father was taking care of things, but wasn't entirely sure how they were going to take care of his partner. Also, she still felt like crap. She needed food, or the ambrosia in her hand. One of the two, or both of the two.

McDonald was silent for a little while. "Fine, but they're coming back here. I'm going to get to the bottom of all this."

"Right. Cool. If they aren't admitted, I'll call for one of your boys to pick them up."

"Uh, let me send an officer with you." Leandra groaned again, this time trying to sit up from the stretcher. She didn't like this lying down sick feeling and was fairly certain she'd feel better standing. Unfortunately, her dad grabbed her shoulder and pushed her back down on the stretcher.

"Tell 'em to hurry up. We're headed out now. Come on, you two. And behave, or Detective McDonald here will end up being my next patient."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 8:20 pm