A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Vitis vinifera L.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Vitis vinifera L. Empty Vitis vinifera L.

Post by Green 5/20/2015, 6:33 pm

Vitis vinifera L. Tumblr_inline_mryieeNuHq1qz4rgp

It was around 4:30 in the afternoon when I entered the strawberry fields with a basket in one hand and a purple blanket in the other. I wanted to make sure that this went as smoothly as possible which meant that getting nervously and coy wasn't going to help that at all. Once I found a perfect spot for the date so I laid out the purple blanket out completely and sat down the basket onto it. Inside the basket was cold cuts, crackers, cheese cubes, and a special gift for Kane if this date all went well. I pulled out the food and placed it on the blanket, then reached inside for the plates. I was hoping that Kane would bring the wine or brandy sense I didn't bring anything to drink. Plus it'll go well if the cheese and stuff. After that was finished, I grew vines around the picnic area to make it more exclusive for the both of us. After that, I grew some blackberry, golden raspberry, and grape vines to intertwine with the thicker ones. Now it was set up. Ops! I forgot one thing. I whispered into the grass that whenever Kane would show up that they would lead him to the date spot. There, now it's finished.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Vitis vinifera L. Empty Re: Vitis vinifera L.

Post by Kwacken 5/20/2015, 7:30 pm

Kane walked towards the field holding a wicker basket full of a couple bottles of wine and brandy. He was wearing a camp shirt and a pair of jean shorts. He was not sure what type of wine or brandy that Alex would like, so he brought a few different types. To be honest, he was hoping that this encounter with Alex would go better, and he wouldn't accidentally cause hallucinations or disorientation this time. That was embarassing. Of course, they wouldn't be talking about weed, so, yeah.

"Hey there!" He called when he spotted Alex, a smile spreading onto his face.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/20/2015, 7:36 pm

I quickly turned around when I heard his voice. "Oh! Hey, Kane!" I got up from my current position and went him a light hug. "You look nice. I see you've brought the wine." I stepped back from him, my hand lingering on his waist before sitting down on my knees on one side of the basket. Seconds before he had arrived I had laid out the cheeses and things on a wooden tray for us to eat from freely. "How was your day?
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/20/2015, 8:22 pm

"I'm doing pretty good, and yeah, I brought some wines and a brady. All from chataeu du cabine-douze." Kane said with flair as he presented the basket to Alexander as he hugged him, then dropped down to his knees as well. He absently pulled a strawberry off a vine and handed it to Alex. "How're you doing?
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/20/2015, 8:30 pm

I took the strawberry from him, but in a way that he didn't expect. I grabbed is arm and pulled it toward my mouth, taking a bite of the strawberry. I released his hand, chewing. "That's really good. I'm good. Excited about our date." I wiped my mouth and picked up the plate, offering the plate of food. "Here yeah go." A smile was on my lips, stating into Kane's eyes. I quickly looked down at the plate. "So, tell me more about yourself."
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/20/2015, 8:37 pm

Kane turned a little pale as soon as Alex asked him to tell him about himself. "Uh, well, I'm originally from Dublin, Ireland. And I lived in New York for a while. And I lived in Missasaugua, Canada for a while. And then moved to Calgary. And um, my mom was an actor and director for broadway. And um. I have a snake named Hiss. Sir Hiss, actually. And uhhh... I'm an Aries." He said, just kind of stumbling over a brief and still vague history of himself.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/20/2015, 8:53 pm

"Oh! Okay. So you've been around huh?" I chuckled lightly, scratching the back of my head. I remembered some of the information that he had told me about the day before. "And you have a snake? So do I." I picked up a cube of goat cheese and started to eat it. "As for me, I was born in Raleigh, North Carolina, born and raised there until I came to camp a few years back. I was around...thirteen? Yeah. I've always knew that I was different ever since pre-school. Everytime we did an activity that involved plants, mine always grew the fastest and last the longest. One of my best friends turned out to be a mythical Greek creature and that's...about it." I shrugged my shoulders, thinking over my time before camp. "Oh, and I'm a Sagittarius."
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/20/2015, 9:01 pm

"Ah, yeah, been around a little bit, yeah. So, what type of snake do you have? Hiss is a medium sized ball-python. About five feet long. Some of my sisters don't like him too much, but he's pretty cool." Kane said, interested in seeing someone else who had a pet snake. "I started coming here last summer. Came for the summer. This was suppose to be like only summer long camp, and that got screwed up."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/20/2015, 9:14 pm

"The snake? I don't really know what kind it is...all I know that it's black and around....six, seven inches long maybe? I haven't really measured him. His name is Cropper" I answered opening the basket that Kane had brought and pulled out a thing of wine. It was a redish color  and looked pretty good. I grabbed a class and started to pour me a glass.

"And I'm glad that you're here though." I answered and crossed my legs as I took a sip. Wow it was good! "Have you met your father Dionysus before? I know he's here at camp, but."
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/20/2015, 9:41 pm

"Uh, well, not personally face to face no. And your snake..." Kane was about to ask details and then he realized what Alex was talking about. He blushed a deep red, as deep as the wine, then poured himself a glass and drained it all down in two gulps. "Uh, so, your snake... I hope it's tame."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/20/2015, 9:46 pm

I laughed when I saw Kane blushing. He is so cute. "It can be considering on the type of person." I answered as I continued eating. I repositioned myself so that my legs were over Kane's ankles. "I would've brought some fresh baked bread, but I assumed that you would bring some." This date was going good so far, hopefully a second one would take place. "I've met my mother before, rather she met me."
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/20/2015, 11:22 pm

"Sorry, didn't think about the bread part. Wine, cheese and bread all kinda go together, but I always forget the bread." Kane said, letting the snake comment slide by. To be honest, even though he was embarrassed, he was also intrigued. Although a little disappointed he didn't have a scaled friend to be a playmate to Sir Hiss. "How'd you meet your mom? I mean, my dad's pretty cool, but he's, like, super distant. Doesn't want to play favorites. Although when he does refer to me, he actually gets my name right instead of calling me something stupid like Edward or Elrick."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/20/2015, 11:30 pm

I gave him a teasing smile stating, "Well it looks like you've brought some buns." Blush followed his cheeks when he made that comment. I took another sip and placed the glass down on the blanket. "Well I was sitting against a tree at a cleaning when she appeared before me. She's so beautiful and kind. I have her eyes you know." I chuckled, looking over the strawberry fields. "And I'm sure your Mr. D is just trying to be like the rest of the gods who bare or produce a good amount of children."I downed my glass and poured me somewhere, matching it with some cheese.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/22/2015, 5:10 pm

"Yeah, he probably trying to avoid favoritism, since he's the director of the camp." Kane said, shrugging a little. He poured another glass for Alex and then one for himself. He took a drink and enjoyed the flavors as they swam around his tongue. "So, did you like your mother?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/22/2015, 5:14 pm

I slowly nodded my head and rested on my hand, staring off into the distance. "Understandable. As for my mother, I love her to Olympus and back. " I stated, biting my lip gently. "I would love to stay with her after I die or something." I answered and look down, then back at Kane. His lips were so soft...or looked that way.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/22/2015, 6:04 pm

"I think Elysium and the isles of the blessed would be nice." Kane said, shrugging. "I've thought about that before. Not sure I'm ever going to do anything better than Fields of Asphodel. I'm not really a hero type, y'know? I mean, I am a hero, but the definition that I am a demigod, but I'm not interested in fighting. And, well, my biggest fight ever was managing to convince a giant snake that I was of poor nutritional value and would give him food poisoning."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/22/2015, 6:15 pm

I nodded my head and gulped down the glass of wine. I began to feel a bit tipsy so I put the empty glass away from me. "Well that's still good." I chuckled lightly and sat up straight, reaching my hand in the basket to get out the special treat for Kane. "Hey, I got something for you, but you have to close your eyes." I whispered, resting my other hand on his thigh.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/22/2015, 7:33 pm

Kane finished his own drink, then looked at Alex funny before closing his eyes and putting his hands out. "Uh, I didn't get you anything. Sorry." He said as he held his hands out. He was half tempted to peek, but he knew that Alex would probably catch him. Was he suppose to have brought something? HE COULD MAKE SOME FRUIT! PEOPLE LOVE FRUIT!
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/22/2015, 7:38 pm

"You weren't suppose to." I whispered, pulling a weed brownie out of the basket. I had made the plant so it didn't have any negative symptoms or anything like that. I placed it in his hand, smiling. "There. Now you can open them."
    I instructed. I wanted to give him a kiss as well, but I didn't want to seem like I was rushing things.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/23/2015, 12:28 am

Kane felt a small moist thing being placed in his hand. It was too solid to be cake, but it definitely felt like food. When he opened his eyes, he saw a small brown square. A brownie? Oh, man, it was probably a pot brownie. Since they had been talking about it. "Uh, thank you, Alex. I usually smoke, but, I guess this is better for me, huh?" He said, looking it over. He set it aside for later, not wanting to spoil the picnic. He poured another glass of wine and took a sip. "You know you really didn't have to do that. I would date you either way."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/23/2015, 12:35 am

"You're welcome, Kane."I blushed deeply, his name tasting like ripe blackberries in my mouth. And I know you would. Me making that brownie for you was to demonstrate how I'm okay with your smoking and how I wont, or try not to, nag you about now unhealthy it actaully is." I gave him a wide smile before gently taking his hand in mine. "I think I'm done drinking the wine for the evening. I don't wanna get drunk on our first date."I could already feel myself getting a little bit more giggl-y.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/25/2015, 2:48 pm

"You know it's a lot healthier than the alcohol, right?" Kane said, putting his glass down. "And it's okay if you get drunk. I'm the son of a wine god, man. I'm pretty cool with the idea of drunkedness. I mean, I respect if you don't want to, just, don't feel like you have to hold back. I'm very accepting."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/25/2015, 2:51 pm

I touched the top of my head, laying down flat and looking up at the clouds. "Well I feel like if I get drunk right now, I would say something off the wall if I continued." I chuckled lightly, looking up at him. "Plus, I don't want a headache tomorrow morning."
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/25/2015, 8:43 pm

Kane laughed and ran his hand along Alex's arm. "I won't hold saying stupid things against you, man. It's fine. I have plenty of drinks. I didn't bring anything non-alcoholic, but I might be able to whip up some...um.. orange juice. Or grape juice. I could make grape juice."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/25/2015, 8:52 pm

I blushed deeply, looking up at him while he ran his hand along my arm. I sat up slightly, reaching for another vial of wine. I opened it up and took a sip of the sweet nectar. I hiccuped, giggling before struggling to stand. "I-I have...I have mad feelings for you, Sugar Kane." I smiled widely at him, biting my lip, reaching my hand on his knee. I probably should really slowly down.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 11:21 am