A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Can I Walk with You?

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Can I Walk with You? Empty Can I Walk with You?

Post by Green 5/21/2015, 4:43 pm

Genevieve Sanders was waiting by a tree for Liam to appear. She wore a Camp Half-Blood t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Her red hair was tied back in a ponytail just in case they decided to some form of activity.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Can I Walk with You? Empty Re: Can I Walk with You?

Post by Steve Rogers 6/2/2015, 10:31 pm

It was certainly a struggle to find Genevive, but eventually he did. "Er... Sorry, I made you wait so long. I got a bit lost. And the forest isn't exactly wheelchair friendly," he said and chuckled.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/3/2015, 5:18 pm

Genevieve quickly turned around when she heard Liam's voice. "Ah! It's quite alright, Liam! I'm just happy you could make it." The daughter of Hestia went over to him and bent down to give him a hug. "So, are you ready to start this walk?"
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/6/2015, 10:02 pm

"Yep!" Liam exclaimed, chuckling as he returned the hug. "I haven't been on a walk in ages. Almost forgot how beautiful it is out here,"

OOC I got a monster attack in a mystery box and I think it might have to happen here ;)
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/6/2015, 10:06 pm

"Awesome." Genevieve smiled warmly at Liam as they started their stroll through the forest. It was quite dangerous which made this daughter of Hestia be especially on her toes. "So, tell me about yourself."

Ooc: Oh God. Genevieve's gonna have to use her fire power. XD
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/6/2015, 10:28 pm

Liam ran a hand through his hair. "Erm... let's see," he murmured. "Mum's Aphrodite. I haven't got any powers, which I'm okay with. It's less confusing that way," he said, playing with the cross around his neck. "I'm from Australia, but I moved to Colorado when I was nine. My mum -er- stepmum was cop. She died when I was eleven. Dad's a nurse, but he likes to take photos in his free time. Runs his own blog and everything. He's quite popular on Tumblr, actually," Liam beamed.

"As for me, I'm into drawing, but I'm not that good. I used to be pretty good at basketball, I was gonna do it in college and everything but... not so much anymore. Think I'm gonna go into chemistry, now," He said with a nod. "What about you?"

OOC Excellent xD
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/10/2015, 4:17 pm

Areh nodded slowly, listening to Liam explain his life to her. Some things she already knew from their previous unexpected meeting in the Mess Hall. However most of the things, she didn't know; which was good. Gave them something to talk about. She touched her chest over her heart when he stated that his stepmother died. She wouldn't know how losing a parent feels sense all she had was her father.
    "You could still do basketball, Liam. I know there are some wheelchair basketball teams." She stated, trying to cheer him up. "As for me, I play the harp, cook, sing, the basics like that. I, um...I pray to three main gods; Zeus, Hera, and my mother, Hestia." She added with a smile, pushing some loose strands of hair behind her ear. "And I'm a vegetarian as well as a pacifist. I only fight when I need to."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/11/2015, 2:20 am

"Hey me too!" he exclaimed, when she mentioned her pasifism. "In my mind, violence is never the answer. Nonviolence is always the way to peace," he grinned. "I, uh..." His cheeks turned pink. "I just think that's really great, y'know? Not a lot of people are like that. You're pretty incredible," he said, blushing. "Er... And cooking!" He exclaimed, trying to recover. "Cooking' great. You should teach me how to cook sometime.,"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/18/2015, 11:39 am

The daughter of Hestia giggled, staring down at her feet as they walked through the forest. "Thank you. You're pretty incredible too, Liam. It's nice to meet someone who likeminded especially here in camp." Areh admitted with a kind and warm smile. "And maybe I should. I could teach you to cook vegetarian stir-fry. "
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 7/3/2015, 2:15 am

Liam blushed again. (He was doing quite a lot of that around this girl.) "Me? Incredible? Nah..." he said, modestly. The smile fell from his lips and his eyes glazed over, as though he was watching something sad and ancient unfold very, very far away. "There's nothing special about me," he whispered, his voice sad and dark and filled with self-loating about memories that refused to fade.

He snapped out of his bitter reverie and smiled, attempting to cover up the cracks in his walls. He had very nearly said to much. This poor girl didn't care about his problems, it was best just to stay quiet about it

Liam's eyes widened in delight at the mention of stir fry. "Yes, can you please?" he asked. "I love stir fry. I've always wanted to learn how to make it,"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/5/2015, 12:22 am

Areh knitted her eyebrows together when she heard Liam mumble something about nothing being special about him. That in it's self was a lie. After all, he was a son of Aphrodite.
    "I would be more than happy too." The Greek demigoddess cleared her throat and looked at him with a warm smile. "Maybe we should go on a date? T-that is if you want!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 8:38 pm