A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

For the First time in Forever(Yes it's a Frozen reference, screw off xD)

Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

For the First time in Forever(Yes it's a Frozen reference, screw off xD) Empty For the First time in Forever(Yes it's a Frozen reference, screw off xD)

Post by Alpha Wolf 5/23/2015, 12:26 am

Carson was having a rather mediocre day at camp. The air was hot, even if the barrier kept the temperature a nice a relaxing degree, the people were all too peppy, and there was nothing worthwhile to catch the young girl's eye. By that, meaning that she didn't see anything she'd have interest in causing a problem with. She ran a hand through her bright red hair as she walked through the courtyard, catching bits of the idle conversations that played all around her. Suddenly passing by one of the open windows of the Aphrodite cabins she heard talk of this new mall that the beauty parlor drones wanted to visit and buy new things from.

The daughter of mania had other ideas however and went back to her camp, changing out of the normal "uniform" of the place. She quickly changed into her black and white converse, blue skinny jeans and a black tank top with a see through white button up. She left her cabin, her twin daggers and her throwing crosses latched to her belt, and went on up to the Thalia's tree, leaving the camp and hopping the first cab into the city. She got out in front of the mall the Aphrodite children spoke about and Carson shrugged at the building.

"...This is it?" She asked herself as she walked inside the mall and began traveling the three floors of the building looking at all the different places. It was dull to her and she was in no better a mood than she had been before she left. Eventually finding herself at the food court, she sat down for a bite to eat.

"This bites...I haven't had any decent thing to do in so long, it's driving me crazy.." she muttered to herself as she ate her meal.

Last edited by Wally West on 5/27/2015, 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

For the First time in Forever(Yes it's a Frozen reference, screw off xD) Empty Re: For the First time in Forever(Yes it's a Frozen reference, screw off xD)

Post by Kwacken 5/23/2015, 12:56 am

Kane had just wanted to get out of the camp for a little while. It had been weeks since he had left the camp, and he was starting to feel like he was as much a prisoner as his mother was. So, even though he didn't have much by way of cash-y money that he can spend on making himself feel better, he left camp, with permission, and headed to the mall by taxi. Once there, he was a little disappointed that he hadn't thought to bring anyone along to talk to. He liked talking to people. He didn't so much like being alone with his thoughts. He didn't even have Sir Hiss. At least it wasn't dead quiet, the dull roar of the afternoon croud kept silence at bay.

The son of Dionysus walked through the mall for a while, window shopping and keeping his hands to himself as security looked at him suspiciously. He might have looked a little bit like your standard stereotypical stoner shoplifter. His eyes were a little bloodshot, but he wasn't actually high right now. His jeans didn't sag, and were kept up with a brown belt, but his shirt was a band-shirt for the Greatful Dead, and he had a ball cap on backwards. He was wearing just regular black and grey skate shoes that had seen better days. He headed to the food court where he could at least avoid being glared at for a little while.

Heading to the local pizza part of the food court, Kane stopped when he noticed someone who looked vaguely familiar. Had he seen her before? Maybe at camp? The demigod stopped and sauntered over to the table whre the girl was sitting. "Hello there, are you a daughter of Aphrodite? Because you're hot." He said, hoping if he was wrong than it would just be taken as a bad pick up line. Last thing he wanted was anyone to think he was crazy.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

For the First time in Forever(Yes it's a Frozen reference, screw off xD) Empty Re: For the First time in Forever(Yes it's a Frozen reference, screw off xD)

Post by Alpha Wolf 5/27/2015, 1:40 am

Carson looked up, not towards the voice she had heard but to the lower level of the mall, watching the people go from one store to the other, 'Did I hear something?...No...Wait...hang on...maybe..no it couldn't have been mom...Dad? No..he's back in Scotland last I checked...Hm..no wait I heard a cheesy as hell pick up line...some guy? Maybe I should look.. Carson thought to herself as she took a bite of her chicken fried rice. She glanced down at her food, acting like she was confused, and by all rights she might be, and then suddenly stood up and turned on the boy

"Did you drag that outfit out of a thrift shop or did you buy it from the same guy that sold you that fake ass one-liner? Mortals are such dumbasses around here it's like a field of bunnies playing hopscotch with a narwhal." She said in a fake but convincing pissy manner and glanced off towards the random people of the mall acting as if she had no time or care for the boy standing before her. Her Scottish accent was whipped around like bull rider as she spoke, showing how heavily she took after her dad, not that hard her mother didn't exactly live with them or come home for a Sunday supper.

"I mean honestly I've gotten better pick up lines from grave robbing in Washington D.C., made off with a pretty nice femur too, than your mortal pansy self trying to flex some basic as fahk Greek mythology like it makes you the biggest sh!t since Hillary Clinton getting charged for using a private email." She added on to her slue of lovely phrases as she debated quite one lopsidedly about attempting to pull one of her daggers and attack the boy standing in front of her. She restrained herself simply because she wasn't done eating and wanted to be thrown out of this place with a full stomach.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/27/2015, 1:47 am

Kane stepped back, putting his hands up in a non-confrontational "I surrender" manner. "Whoa, girl, calm the bloody hell down. I seriously doubt that narwals and pansies and Hillary Clinton are interested in this topic. And, you know, I know more than basic Greek mythology. So if you aren't a child of Aphrodite, then whose child are you? 'Cause you're definitely from Camp, eh?" Kane spoke quickly, using his best smile, he friendly smile. If this crazy demigod went crazier, though, he wasn't sure hallucinations or loss of orientation would actually help him, since apparently this lady was not exactly stable.

He chided himself mentally for thinking that. It wasn't fair of him. People had thought he was crazy for years, and he wasn't. He was quite sane, but looked crazy to mortals. She obviously thought he was a mortal, so she looked crazy to him. Except, wait, why was she calling him a mortal? That didn't make any sense. Unless she was crazy. NO! That was a bad assumption to make on first meeting. That's how antipsychotics happen.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 6/4/2015, 10:19 am

Carson looked at the boy for a half a moment summing him up as he spoke to her. She found what he had to say rather boring at best but when he brought up the camp she couldn't help but be aggravated. She clenched her fists together and eventually slammed one on a table causing it to flip on it's side. She sat down almost looking like a drunkard and place a hand to her face, cupping her eyes in silence.

"Is it so bloody hard to go to the damn mortal world and not have the camp follow me here.' She stated before sighing and then starting to laugh like it was a giant joke.

"Yes you imbecile, I'm from the camp. And if you couldn't tell, I'm mad as hell...and why wouldn't I be? The bloody daughter of the goddess of madness and a father that's a Scotland Yard detective, of course I'm bloody bonkers.." She stated, not really talking to him as much as talking in general.

"Maybe I should take a vacation...try to go a trip into the mind of a dead, mad king or something, maybe I'll find some fun like that. Or maybe I should go to a wh*rehouse. I can fake an ID...it's not hard at all." She started after a moments breath, standing up and looking around as if debating if she'll live jumping down to the ground level. "It's not that high of a jump." She muttered.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 6/6/2015, 12:33 am

Kane took a deep breath. A daughter of Mania and actually insane. Or at least mentally ill. Most truly insane people thought they were perfectly healthy. At least he had always been told so. He listened to her talk about going into the mind of a dead man, or into a whorehouse, and just let her wait it out. Then she looked to the ground floor and commented about the height. Kane's pulse started to race as it felt like his stomach dropped.

"Uh, love, you don't want to do that. Aside from the fact that you could kill yourself, if you didn't you would be subject to mortal psychiatric care for suicide evaluation, and that is boring as hell and they treat you like a criminal. Pump you full of drugs. Ask how you feel about your mother."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 4:55 pm