A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ink and pens (privato for Robbie and myself)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Ink and pens (privato for Robbie and myself) Empty Ink and pens (privato for Robbie and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 5/27/2015, 6:21 pm

Shay had recently spent more time in the Arts and Crafts room at Camp Half-Blood. Back in Seattle they didn't have something like that, and if she wanted to do art, she had to do it in her own room -- the Amazons were more focused on fighting than painting.

Sitting down at a work bench, she went to take some calligraphy paper and returned to her seat with ink, a palette of small watercolor cups, pipettes and brushes. After sharpening her pencil, she went to work, drawing careful but swift lines on the paper whilst keeping her eraser at the ready, her black hair pulled back into a bun.
    This building had soon turned out to  be one of her favorites here -- it was large, made of white marble with a red roof and bas-reliefs, was gleaming with cleanliness and dotted with statues worthy of Caravaggio. Colorful paintings hung on the walls and the ceiling was decorated with scenes representing Apollo and Athena.

Shay wasn't much for sculpting, she preferred digital painting and calligraphy. Mixing watercolor with the pipettes, she took the finest of her brushes and started to retrace the letters she had drawn by pencil with a soft indigo color.
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male
    Number of posts : 3133
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Ink and pens (privato for Robbie and myself) Empty Re: Ink and pens (privato for Robbie and myself)

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 5/27/2015, 6:40 pm

Chris walked into the Arts and Crafts center and saw one of his cabin mate in the main room. He hadn't really talked to her, so he decided to walk over now, better late than never, right? He walked over with a kinda smile and offer his non-mechanical hand to shake, "Hello, I don't think we've been formally introduced! I'm Chris."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Ink and pens (privato for Robbie and myself) Empty Re: Ink and pens (privato for Robbie and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 5/27/2015, 8:25 pm

Shay looked up at the guy; she remembered him, she had seen him entering the cabin by turning the door into dust then back into a door. Time magic.

"I remember you," she told him. "You're the son of Kronos. Leo's brother. Right?"

She had met Leo only a few days ago at the beach and he was the only boy she actually enjoyed the company of, despite him talking when he felt like it.
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 5/27/2015, 9:33 pm

Chris looked at her confused, "Brother? Lady, my brother died here 2 years back. I don't know this Leo person." Chris pulled out a cigarette and lit up, offering her one, "Want one?" Chris could feel her dislike for him, but he was used to that feeling after years as a demititan. He actually grew to enjoy it, it reminded him he was powerful.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/28/2015, 6:22 am

Shay cocked an eyebrow. "You don't know your own half-brother?" Well then. Maybe he had just come back or something, because Leo had arrived only recently, but she was still surprised. The British dwarf was starting to get famous around here.

She waved him off though as he offered a cig. "Keep it. And it'd be cool if you could try not blowing that smoke in my direction."
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 5/28/2015, 6:25 pm

Chris sat down and pulled out a lighter, lighting his cigarette he thought of what to talk about, "I get this feeling you don't like me. Why is that?" Chris then swung his feet up to the table, crossing his ankles and tipping back on his chair. He looked like he didn't really care about the answer, which he didn't, he just wanted to not have an awkward silence.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/29/2015, 5:49 am

We literally just met, she wanted to sight but decided to be honest.

"It's not that I don't like you. I just have difficulties adapting to how tolerant people are towards men here."

She leaned back over her sheet and brushed yellow and pastel orange into her calligraphy work, the letters swirling across the paper in a variety of sunset-like shades.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 3:14 am