A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Erm so this is where I put the Title?

Cliché
    Cliché

Male
    Number of posts : 165
    Registration date : 2013-07-31

Erm so this is where I put the Title? Empty Erm so this is where I put the Title?

Post by Cliché 5/30/2015, 12:36 am

WELCOME TO MY HUMBLE ABODE.

This my sweet children, even though most of you are older than me, is my Roleplay Invite. ^-^ Please read all the you wish. I can't wait to RP/Plot/talk to you. Let me know if you wish to RP. So uh... yeah... ^-^!

Angel Rei
    Erm so this is where I put the Title? Fc4958b2504eeb80bb744adbac754230
    Angel is a very charismatic girl. Who is very blunt and doesn't know when to stop talking she cares deeply for all her friends but seems to fall in love easily or too quickly. She's always really anxious or envious of someone else. If you would like to learn more about her click here.

Basil Lee
    Erm so this is where I put the Title? 9dcb5da082f1e577e298fe7bfb74ea96--pretty-boys-guys-eyes
    Basil is my own little piece to let me know that everything works out in the end. He has a smoking problem which came from all the stress he got from lying to people about his dad when he was younger. He's super energetic and playful but will be serious and definitely someone to go to if you need to talk. He's a little bisexual bundle that will tell you almost anything about him if you ask. But he also has a dark mysterious side that a lot of people do not see. Want to learn more about him? Click here.

Atticus Young
    Erm so this is where I put the Title? 7e5c6b10
    Atticus is very sweet and daring. He also is very dependable but has horrid ager issues. He spends alot of his time online, making videos or playing video games. Atticus is very social but also very anti social. Click here to learn more.

Last edited by Cliché on 11/14/2017, 7:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Erm so this is where I put the Title? Empty Re: Erm so this is where I put the Title?

Post by mabel pines 5/30/2015, 9:38 am

BRO UR INVITE IS HELLA CUTE & if u want i can tOTALLY TEACH U MORE CODE STUFF/SEND U ALL OF MY RESOURCES WE MUST BUILD UP AN ARMY OF CODERS 2 TAKE OVER THE SITE & ALSO HAVE CODING CONTESTS

A N Y W A Y angel & lolita would probs either get along like a campfire or absolutely hate each other - lolita's my daughter of poseidon, and she's very brash and brutally honest, but she's terrified of relationships & commitment. angel could also get along great with gin, who's my complete fashionista daughter of aphrodite (and who totally buys into the whole "happily ever after" disney thing and love at first sight and all those things). AND ALSO POSSIBLY VIRGO, WHO IS A DAUGHTER OF BIA AND A MIX OF LOLITA AND GIN, because she's great and i love her. you can find more about all of my characters here!!

i may be a bit crap at posting until school lets out, but that's only, like, six or seven more days counting this weekend i think? so v v v soon!!
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Erm so this is where I put the Title? Empty Re: Erm so this is where I put the Title?

Post by Cliché 5/30/2015, 1:32 pm

I like how the one that is scared of commitment is in a relationship. I feel like Gin and Virgo would get along great with Angel, Lolita I don't think as much. It's really up to you to see whom you want to post with. It'd be kind of interesting for Angel to talk to Gin if she in one of her moods where she likes to where flannels and shirts of people like Kurt Cobain. However it is your choice to who you want to use. But uh, where would you like to RP? And is there a plot you would like to go off of or just, go with it?
    Jase
    Jase

Male
    Number of posts : 144
    Registration date : 2015-04-03

Post by Jase 6/3/2015, 5:13 am

hola c:
    i was wondering if you would be cool with a link between jack archer (my son of demeter) because idk they just seem like they'd get along pretty well?? jack's a guitarist and a singer, so i imagine they might end up having jam sessions with jack singing and angel playing the violin. angel seems like someone who seems pretty talkative and talking is something jack really, really likes to do.
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 7/1/2015, 12:27 am

I'm so so so so sorry that I didn't respond sooner I got really busy sure that'd be pretty cool. Angel would probably really enjoy that too. ^-^
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 5/26/2016, 10:10 pm

I'm back... after school sucked me into it's black hole.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 6:02 pm