A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ripping stuff apart [genderswapped RP; Private for Manda and myself]

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Ripping stuff apart [genderswapped RP; Private for Manda and myself] Empty Ripping stuff apart [genderswapped RP; Private for Manda and myself]

Post by Morgan Landry 6/10/2015, 4:24 pm

No-one was in the arena as Chris walked in, dressed only in camouflage trousers and combat boots. His red hair was trimmed at the side and swept up at the front in a fauxhawk, two rings hanging at the cartilage of his ear. Unsheathing his black sword, he gave it a twirl and beheaded the closest dummy with a fast backhanded blow, the straw head falling to the ground. The helmet thudded in the sand.
    The son of Ares had decided against armor this time, only wearing his arm greaves -- a bit more of a challenge, you know? His angry green eyes swept around the perimeter as he tried to decide which automaton-dummy to fight: the one with the spiked mace or the one with the dual swords?
    The sun was hot and he wiped the sweat from his freckled face, wishing he had put some sun screen on. Yay for another sunburn.

Finally he went over to the dummy with the mace and pressed start. Immediately, he leaned back to prevent his face from being ripped off his skull by the spikes and ducked under the next attack, parrying with a large swing of his sword. The chain wrapped itself around the blade and he pulled it back, taking his boot knife out of his shoe with the other hand and cutting through the wires in the robot's neck.
    White parks showered down onto the sand and Chris jumped back, squinting under their brightness.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 5/11/2017, 7:59 am; edited 2 times in total
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Ripping stuff apart [genderswapped RP; Private for Manda and myself] Empty Re: Ripping stuff apart [genderswapped RP; Private for Manda and myself]

Post by Kwacken 6/10/2015, 5:13 pm

Agatha was itching for a good spar. She entered the arena looking like someone who had had six cups of coffee too many, all but bursting with energy. She was just wearing jeans, boots and a worn-out Camp Half-Blood shirt, the same as usual. Her sword hung at her side, and she had her shield, but other than that, she had forgone the armor today as well. Her short blonde hair was looking a little shaggy over her ears, but she swept it back with hand as she looked around.

The large girl caught a sight of her redheaded brother, Chris, fighting against automotons and whistled loudly. "Oy, Chris! You want to fight something with a little more brains than that?" She honestly expected a sharp retort from him, but there was something to be said for fighting with Chris. He used many different styles, and he was smaller and somewhat faster than she was. She hit like a moose, though, and that made a difference.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Ripping stuff apart [genderswapped RP; Private for Manda and myself] Empty Re: Ripping stuff apart [genderswapped RP; Private for Manda and myself]

Post by Morgan Landry 6/10/2015, 6:46 pm

He turned around as a bulky girl entered the arena and smirked. "Aggy Azalea! My favorite sis," he teased her. The short son of Ares strolled over, balancing his sword across his shoulders and tilting his head back a bit. He may be very short, he had a quite stocky build, chunky abs and well-developed pecs. He wasn't brawny like Beckendorf, but he was strong and athletic.

When she talked to him, Chris looked around and shrugged with a grin. "I'd love to but I don't see anyone."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 5/11/2017, 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 6/12/2015, 7:51 am

Aggy's face turned into a snarl and her sword was drawn and at his chest quickly. "Call me a flower bush one more time, Carlo, and I'm going to turn you into fertilizer." She snarled. She took several inches over him, though that didn't really matter, because size only meant a better reach and and very little else for swordplay.

She lowered her sword, "You want to dance?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/13/2015, 7:14 pm

"Oooo, seems someone's got her jimmies rustled," Carlo mocked, still picking his teeth. He was unphased by the sword at his chest; after all, Ares kids fought each other all the time and half his bruises came from his siblings. A sword to the ribcage was pretty much like a morning coffee in cabin #5.
    He spat at the sand and put his knife away, holding his sword casually on his shoulder. Aggy was one of the best fighters he ever had sparred against, along with a couple of other kids, including a daughter of Nike, a daughter of Melinoe, Luke and Clarisse. A good brawl with her was always worth it.

"D'love to dance," he smirked, "though we both know my footwork is better. Think you can keep up?"

His brag was him hinting to his Taekwon-Do skills, which required a damn good leg fitness. Chris could do five different types of turning kicks and break wood tiles with his feet.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 5/11/2017, 8:02 am; edited 2 times in total
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 6/17/2015, 6:05 pm

Agatha moved forward, raising her sword up in the ready. She wasn't used to fighting without armor, and wondered what horrible things she would end up with. Slice across the ribs, probably. Arterial spurting, hopefully not. "Of course I can keep up with you, little bit. And stomp on your fancy footwork."

She swung, lunging slightly as she did with a strong overhead attack, but she kept herself aware of where he was and where his sword was. She was going to take advantage of her extended reach while she could. If he got up close on her, she would be screwed, but as long as she kept the distance between them, she had the advantage.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 11:24 am