A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Black as Death

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Black as Death Empty Black as Death

Post by Green 6/11/2015, 10:26 pm

The daughter of Hel, Grimehilde, walked into the power development section of the arenas. Before hand she woke up in the infirmary after fainting in her cabin from too much shadow traveling too much. Anyways, Grimehilde was wearing a black shirt and dark purple jean pants. On her feet were plant flats. Her hair was in a single braid and tossed over her shoulder. Today she would work on her shadow traveling and necromancy today. Maybe she'll be able to perfect it? Only Frigga knows.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Black as Death Empty Re: Black as Death

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/11/2015, 10:44 pm

Synyster walked past the power training area that had recently opened up and noticed Grimehilde was standing alone in the arena. He didn't know too much about Norse mythology but he knew enough to get by. Grimehilde was the daughter of Hel and she had some pretty impressive powers if they were ever to be used in combat. Turning to where he was hidden in the shadows of a tree, Synyster watched and waited to see what was going to unfold before him. He fiddled with the black cross necklace and let it fall against his vest. He had decided to look semi formal and wore a white long sleeve tux shirt under a white vest with clean black jeans and a pair of black dress shoes. Most would die in this outfit in the summer but Syn wasn't even uncomfortable, actually liking the feel of his clothes for a change. He didn't wear his usual eyeliner but had kept his faint nose ring in to make him feel edgy. His tattoos were visible from his lower arm to his wrist, also adding to the edgy look. Duke trotted next to him and sat watching Grimehilde, waiting to see if his playmate would do anything.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/11/2015, 11:03 pm

She took in a deep breath and activated the dummies that now stood in various areas in the arena. Grimehilde activated her Stygian iron spear and waited until the count of three. "One...two...three!" The demigoddess shadow traveled behind one of the dummies and stabbed the back of it before shadow traveling to another dummy and doing the same thing. "Helga!" She shouted, shadow traveling the dog into the arena. At first, the female German Shepard was confused, looking around to see where she was at. But then it quickly came to her and she got into the motion. While Helga went to attack a dummy, Grimehilde started to create a dome of darkness around herself and the dummies. Her energy quickly draining.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/11/2015, 11:07 pm

Duke saw the female dog and stood, only to me told to sit by Syn. He watched Grimehilde and noticed her attack patterns. She was very agile even without the Shadow Traveling, and would have been a great match for Ashok if he chose to summon her. But I wanna play with Helga Duke thought to himself, unaware that Grimehilde could hear his thoughts.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/11/2015, 11:18 pm

In the dome was complete and utter darkness. No one could see in, but Grimehilde sure as hell could see out. While encased in the darkness, the daughter of Hel cut off of the heads of the dummies that were inside the dome. Soon she let the darkness disperse. She heard Duke, Synyster's dog's thoughts and turned in the direction of them. Helga perked her ears up.

Oh? Oh said that? Helga's voice was thicker than Grimehilde's.

She engulfed Synyster in the shade that was around him. She had to admit, he was sort of attractive, but not enough to let him in.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/11/2015, 11:41 pm

Duke barked happily and ran towards Helga, hoping for a new friend and possible fighter. Synyster on the other hand remained completely still and don't move even after the done of darkness enveloped him. He saw the ghosts more clearly and even went as far as summoning three of the solid looking ghosts to allow them some earthly time. You wield your powers well Grimehilde. You would make for a fine fighter against Ashok.He said as he relaxed and leaned more onto the tree.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/11/2015, 11:50 pm

Helga growled and ran off toward the cabins.
    "And who is that?" She asked him, removing the darkness from around the Greek demigod. She walked toward him slowly, fighting back a smile that wanted to show so desperately.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/12/2015, 4:02 pm

Duke whimpered and walked back to his master with his head hanging low. Ashok is an undead warrior i use to practice with at night when i train with my other undead friends. She is a warrior born and bred, wielding duel daggers. She's as swift as air and as fluid as the sea itself. You would be a fine match for her. syn explained, seeing the struggle on her face to try and hide a smile, causing himself to smile at it. She was cute in her own way and that made Synyster soft towards her. She was blunt and harsh on the outside but was a rather pleasant person to be around when she decided to relax and be herself.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/12/2015, 4:23 pm

Helga wanted him to follow, but she guessed he didn't want to.
    "Is that so?" She was now three feet in front of him. Why was he smiling at her? Did she have something on her pants? Grimehilde crossed her arms and shifted her weight to one foot, then back to the other. "I could defeat her." He just said that, Grimehilde! Calm. Down. The Norse demigod sighed and looked down at the ground between them. "...I woke up in the infirmary this morning. Kind of ironic actually."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/12/2015, 4:29 pm

Duke sat under a tree alone and waited to see if any other dog would dare come closer. Synyster's smile faded when she mentioned the infirmary and squatted down slightly to be at eye level with her.I told you not to work too hard for the sake of Thor and Duke. Sy said concerned.Are you better now? He didn't want Grimehilde to be in any sort of pain or state other than perfectly fine, he felt the same way when his sister would work herself too hard. Seeing a strand of her ginger hair fall to her face Syn brushed it behind her ear and tucked it there with his calloused hands.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/12/2015, 5:10 pm

She blushed deeply when Synyster started to become protective over her. What was this guy's deal? His name certainly did not match his personality. "Yes, I'm fine." She moved her head away from his hand after he replaced a strained of her hair. Grimehilde looked off to the side, avoiding eye contact. "Plus the dogs were having too much fun." She added and scratched her neck where there was a slight bruise from her fainting spell. "Why are you here?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/12/2015, 5:14 pm

Synyster chuckled when he saw Grimehilde blush.I saw you practicing so I thought I would watch you while you worked. He noticed she wouldn't look at him and he grew curious, a very dangerous thing for a Duchannes. Even if he changed his name he was still a Duchannes by blood.Why won't you look at me? he asked softly so only she could hear him and his warm voice.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/12/2015, 5:18 pm

She knitted her eyebrows together and suddenly put her hands up to her ears. His voice was so gentle and soothing. It sent chills down Grimehilde's spin. "I can't hear you!" She exclaimed as she walked toward the shadows. He was fairly cute and she was attracted to that. "Please!"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/12/2015, 5:21 pm

Synyster started to laugh and caught the girl before she could walk away from him, scooping her up and twirled the two of them around slightly before placing her on the ground whispering in her ear.I highly doubt you can't hear me, Grimehilde. Syn said rolling the r in her name slightly to prove a point.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/12/2015, 5:32 pm

She was surprised when he caught her arm and spun around. She couldn't scream..rather, she didn't want to scream. When he finally put her down she thought the worse was over. That was until he whispered in her ear. Grimehilde's cheeks felt like someone placed hot coals on them. She glanced at him and unfortunately looked him in his eyes. "You're the devil, Synyster." She mumbled before shadow traveling away. However, instead of going off to her bunk, she headed herself with the tree that was near them. "Ouch..." She mumbled and turned around, looking back at the older boy. "I hate your cut--I mean..I hate..you!"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/12/2015, 5:37 pm

Syn chuckled when she called him the devil and walked over to her when she hit her head.Are you alright? He asked as she began to say something then changed her mind mid sentence.What we're you going to say? What is it that you hate about me? He asked walking closer and lowering his voice. He loved seeing her flustered and blushing. It made him feel like he wanted her this way always, or simply have her with him in general. Some more of her hair had fallen in her face and he gently moved it aside, letting his fingers linger on her jaw bone for a half second longer before placing both his hands in his front pockets.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/12/2015, 5:45 pm

"I'm fine!" She shouted, trying to resist the urge to go and kiss him. She looked away from him, touching her forehead with her fingers. "I hate everything about you! Your face, your voice! Your body, everything!" She exclaimed, blushing more when his fingers touched her jaw line. "Don't you have something to do?" She asked, trying her best to resist the urge. She slumped down at the base of the tree and looked up at Synyster. Gods he was handsome. "And I hate the way you say my name!" She added. "And I hate the way you make sure I'm okay and I hate you for making me feel!" She shouted. These all happened to be the things she liked about him. "...and your strong arms...and your breath."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/12/2015, 5:52 pm

At first Synyster was hurt beyond compare. All he had wanted to do was have some fun and treat Grimehilde right but he had only upset her. As she started to list things about him she hated he relaxed and his eyes grew warm with affection. He knew she wasn't mad at her. To play along he squatted down and placed one of his strong arms on the tree next to her head to stedy himself.Well then. If that's the case then I hate how you laugh softly and how your cheeks turn the best shade of red when you blush. How you focus on things you love and how kind you are to others when you choose to be. He said in his low voice, just above a whisper.I hate that you hate me. He said giving a long pause.Grimehilde. He whispered her name in her ear like he had done before, rolling the r ever so slightly. Exactly the way she "hated" him to do.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/12/2015, 5:57 pm

With that whole sentence, Grimehilde let the dam break and kissed his lips suddenly. "Well I hate how soft and tasty your lips are. I hate...I..like.." She looked down and blushed even brighter. "I like...I want..." She gulped and and looked at him with her light green eyes. "You..." She whispered and rested the back of her head on the bark, staring up at the leaves. "F*ck me." She groaned, covering her eyes.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/12/2015, 6:41 pm

Synyster embraced the kiss and loved how she kept going on and then got confused about everything prior. She did like him. As she talked and blushed after the kiss Syn kept his face close to hers and when she muttered him he had to hold himself back from kissing her again in the middle of the arena. When she leaned back against the tree and groaned Syn couldn't help but chuckle and kiss her forehead. Not quit the time or place for that luv.He said with another chuckle.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/12/2015, 10:17 pm

She slid her hands down her face slowly. "Please shut up." He blushed deeply and looked away from his gaze. He was so...she couldn't explain it. Grimehilde crossed her hands over her chest. She could still feel his breath on her neck. A part of her wanted to shove his lips against her neck while the other part wanted to disappear into the darkness. "I wasn't inferring that, you idiot." She mumbled under her breath.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/12/2015, 10:21 pm

Nor would I expect you to. I'm just having a little bit of fun with someone I care about. He chuckled before kissing her cheek softly while she blushed. Then he had a brilliant thought.Grimehilde, would you do me the honor of going to the prom with me? He asked proudly but softly to her.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/12/2015, 10:55 pm

Grimehilde looked up at him, unfolding her arms. "You're such...such a wolf! So protective so...urgh!" She rolled her eyes and scooted in closer to Synyster. "And...maybe I'll go to prom with you." She blushed more, thinking. "I'll go as...uhm...Vampira." She answered.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/13/2015, 4:09 pm

Synyster sat on the ground and pulled Grimehilde into his lap when she scooted closer to him.Only if you promise not to bite me and drink my blood. The son of Thantos chuckled, kissing her neck where a vampire would bite.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/13/2015, 9:44 pm

When Synyster positioned her on his lap, her face was set ablaze. You could literally feel heat radiating from her cheeks. "I-I don't bite." She answered and looked down at his chest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 7:20 am