A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Dancing In The Moonlight

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Dancing In The Moonlight - Page 2 Empty Re: Dancing In The Moonlight

Post by Green 6/19/2015, 7:13 pm

Grimhilde chuckled lightly and spun when Synyster motioned for her to do so. "Oh? Is John your step-father?" She asked, smiling slightly. She always wondered how it would feel to live in a castle. Anywho, she smiled more when he mentioned the parties. "So that's how you met girls or chilled with your friends?" The daughter of Hel stepped on Syn's foot. "простите.." She apologized in Russian.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/19/2015, 7:37 pm

Balls are held to help keep the aristocracy in check and keep the adults still friendly and buisness worthy. Lena and I attended because we're the oldest male and female. Traditionally it was a way to marry off children when they came of age. That has been abandoned by most people now though.Syn explained after nodding to the question regarding his stepfather. Soon the song changed at it was another slow song, one that Syn knew all to well. The song was entitled All Bout Us by the group He Is We. Closing his eyes and loosing himself to the song, keeping on dancing, Syn let himself sing along to the male singer and matched pitch perfectly. From father away Lena's melodic singing could be heard for the female part. When the two were young and attended the balls they made sure this song played and danced together. The song was about a couple but the siblings bonded strongly over this song more so than most would at a formal dance like a ball.

OOc:If you don't know the song go look it up and write a response while listening. I am in love with the song so much it's probably sad. Lol
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/19/2015, 8:18 pm

"So I'm correct." She teased, staring up into those brown eyes of his. She heard the song come on and smiled to herself. She had only heard the song once so she didn't know the words to it, but obviously Synyster had. She could hear Synsyter singing along with the male part and wanted to record it so she could hear it whenever she wanted to. The words struck her in the slowly melting ice mass that she calls her heart. She continued to dancing with her prince before whispering in his ear, "It's melting..." She had whispered in unison with the line "Every heart in the room will melt". A tear rolled down her cheek, burying her head in the crook of his neck so no one saw that she was crying.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/19/2015, 8:34 pm

Syn chucked slightly when she whispered her heart was melting. He held her close as she was slightly crying and just smiled as he held her close. When the song ended he pulled back slightly and smiled at her, wiping away her tears with his thumbs and holding her face in his hands.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/19/2015, 8:44 pm

Everything else seemed like a blur until the song ended and Synyster pulling her away gently. She smiled up at him, knowing that he had her. "I'm sorry. I usually don't cry like his." She admitted, chuckling a bit. "I just never felt...like this before."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/19/2015, 8:55 pm

Its alright. Lena cried the first time she heard that song too so it's not worth apologizing over. I know what you mean though. as Syn finished the song Don't Stop The Party by Pitbull blared on the loud speakers and Syn grinned wildly. Cmon. Let's have some fun.He said as he started dancing with the other campers and really letting himself loose, even going so far as street dancing with a few others before returning to Grimehilde to dance.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/19/2015, 9:01 pm

Grimhilde chuckled lightly and followed him the dance floor. She started to dance with the music as best she could. Grim wasn't the best dancer mind you. After a while she decided to let herself go a bit, dancing with one of her friends from the Norse cabin. She had black hair and dark blue eyes. Her father was Loki. After this, she went back to her boyfriend, wrapping his hands around her waist as she danced.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/19/2015, 9:09 pm

When the one song ended another Pitbull song came on and it was not exactly the cleanest song out there. Hey Baby as the song and slowly people, no matter the gender, started dancing and grinding on each other. At this time, whenever the beat dropped Syn and some of his closer friends all started street dancing then going back to the dirty dancing. Others simply jumped and shouted the lyrics. Lena was tango dancing with one of her friends from the Apollo cabin, Alice was jumping with Rabid, Musa was swaying herself like no tomorrow and Syn was dancing and smiling like crazy. He finally let his talents shine through and grabbed Grimehilde, holding her close as the two of them danced.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/19/2015, 9:24 pm

Grimhilde was watching from afar until Syn pulled her into the dance with him. She giggled softly before turning around so her back was against his stomach. She moved her hips with Syn's, running her hands through her hair as she danced with her boyfriend. A impish smile came across her face as she remembered what one of the Ferjya girls taught her. She did something total out of character and moved her hips in a circle before slowly sliding down on Syn's body.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/19/2015, 9:47 pm

Syn chuckled when he watched his girlfriend dance down slowly. He was surprised a little but not so much so to say anything, a lot of girls had a wild side. When the song ended it was followed by some EDM song that he didn't know. In return, Syn walked over to a table and sat down. He was tired from all the dancing and swiped a punch glass that he downed quickly before sitting.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/19/2015, 9:51 pm

After that, she followed him back to their seats. "Well, that was fun don't you think?" A couple beats of sweat and formed on her forehead after the dancing.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/19/2015, 10:10 pm

Syn nodded and smiled at her. That it was indeed princess.He said as he fiddled with his cross necklace again. It was absentmindedly and most times he forgot it was on due to him wearing it so much.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/20/2015, 9:47 am

She chuckled some, enjoyed being called 'princess'. "So, um. What are we gonna do after this?" Grimhilde asked him, crossing her legs and resting one of her arms on the arm of the chair.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/20/2015, 1:53 pm

Syn shrugged. [b]I have no idea. I guess we could do a few things. Swim at the lake, walk on the beach, go to the observatory or part ways and head back to our cabins.[\b]He though out loud. In all honesty he hadn't thought about what to do after prom at all, he was just trying to get through the dance.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/20/2015, 4:18 pm

Grimhilde nodded her head slowly. "Oh, okay, then. I was just wondering if you wanted to come to my bunk, that's all. Or maybe yours? Sense it's darker." She laughed to herself, straightening out a few loose strands of hair.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/22/2015, 3:56 am

My cabin my be darker but it's more crowded than you would think. There's not a whole lot of Thantos kids but I have Duke and Lena as her two dogs, Stark and Thor. It makes for a cramped bunch.He chuckled as he ran a hand through his Raven hair, messing it up and making it stick up at odd ends. If there was one thing he loved it was his wild hair. It made him formal yet rough, quirky but nice. It was his signature look.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/22/2015, 4:45 am

"Oh, okay. Well my cabin does sound better." The daughter of Hel crossed her arms over her chest and watched as others danced to the music. All in all, this was a good night and being there with Syn made it worth wild.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/22/2015, 4:49 am

Syn nodded in agreement. He hated to admit it but he was glad Lena dragged him along to the prom. It was more laid back than the parties his mother would host and it was a good change of pace from the aristocratic lifestyle he and Lena were so used to back him. He started to think about how he would always remember this night as one worth while and one where he got to spend it with someone as amazing as Grimehilde.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/22/2015, 5:33 am

Grimhilde saw one of her friends and stood up, smiling widely. "Ah, Wanda! You look nice!" Wanda was a short, fourteen year old daughter of Loki. She had curled blonde hair that stopped at her shoulders and piercing green eyes. "Grimhilde!" She called finally saw who had called her name. The daughter of Loki went to prom as Marvel villain, The Enchantress, wearing a green outfit.

"How are you?" She asked, hugging her. Wanda hugged back, letting go after a couple of seconds. "I'm good! What about you?" She asked.

"I'm doing great, this is my boyfriend, Synyster." She motioned to the older boy. Wanda's  eyes scanned over Syn before saying, "Hallo, Synsyter."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/22/2015, 11:18 pm

Syn gave a small nodded bow before standing behind Grimehilde.Pleasure to meet you m'lady.He said formally. There were some things he could disregard easily from his time in New Zealand but that was always one he kept in use.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/23/2015, 12:46 am

The daughter of Loki smiled some. "Well aren't you cordial." Wanda laughed, looking at her nails.

"This is one of my friends, Wanda, a daughter of Loki." She introduced
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/23/2015, 1:01 am

Syn smiled and finally knew who that Norse god was without too much thinking.Trickery and snakes if I remember correctly. There's another daughter of Loki here named Astrid, do you by chance know her. I think she's been away from camp to visit family and such.Syn inquired kindly. He and Astrid had hung out a few times before she left to train and share stories. She was a feisty girl who loved her ferrets and snake friends, always having one wrapped around each arm all the time to help regulate their temperatures and talk to them in larsletongue.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/23/2015, 4:47 pm

Wanda nodded her head in agreement. "Yep, that's him. And Astrid? I think I remember her, yeah." She nodded her head slowly before putting both hands on her hips. "Anyways, I better get back to the dance floor."

Grimhilde had walked to get some chocolate covered strawberries and came back as Synsyter and Wanda were making small talk. "Odin knows you can dance better than I can." She laughed a bit before sitting back down in the chair.

"Yes, I can."
    She laughed with Grimhilde before waving goodbye and headed back the party.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/28/2015, 1:39 am

Syn nodded as Wanda spoke and gave a small bow when she left, chuckling when she said she was a better dancer.Personally I like you're dancing more princess. You're reserved when need be but wild when the animals call. It suits you.He said kissing the top of her head softly before running his hand through her ginger hair. He loved this hair, how red and gingery it was. It reminded him of fire and fire was warm and comforting.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/28/2015, 1:43 am

She blushed and looked down at her black heels. "Thanks, Syn." Grimhilde wrapped her arms around his waist and looked up at him with a smile. "I'm getting kind of tired. Do you mind if we go?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 7:16 am