A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Mia's Bunk

Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Mia's Bunk Empty Mia's Bunk

Post by Blaze 6/21/2015, 1:06 pm

~ Placeholder; Will edit with more detail later maybe ~
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Mia's Bunk Empty Re: Mia's Bunk

Post by Josh 6/21/2015, 2:00 pm

Hermes landed outside the cabin and walked in. It always smelt weird in here to him, something about the magic. He was also cautious to not be hit by a rogue spell or something and having a new mess to deal with. Too many times before whilst visiting this camp over the years. It was also always strangely dark and mysterious in this room. Hermes had to strain his eyes to search through his bag of magical artifacts. There it was. The bag was getting smaller, so it was easier for Hermes to find what he was looking for. He tended not to waste long putting the gifts down, lest one of them tried to kill him, but this one caught his eye. It was a small white box, Circe's Secret was written on the front in curly purple writing. Hermes shuddered at what to think was inside this.

Details of gift - A set of magical lingerie. It is a deep purple, but with white lace trim and little white bow. The lingerie also reduces the cooldown of one spell by half when worn (once per topic)
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 7/26/2015, 2:46 pm

Today was a bad day for Mia. And it was only the afternoon. A group of downers yelled at her for being...what did they call it? Too optimistic? What was wrong with that? Still, Mia took offense as usual and started sobbing. Instead of apologizing, they walked away from her! Their rudeness intensified her bawling session. She ran all the way back to her cabin and flung herself on her bunk. The daughter of Circe had been laying face-down for quite some time. It was a miracle she didn't suffocate. Autumn was nowhere to be found to cheer her up, and no other friends would bother to come talk to her. She always had to talk to them first.

Inhaling and exhaling heavily, tears drenched her pillow. How could people be so mean and cruel? She just wanted to start a conversation. It wasn't like she came at them with a knife and tried to stab them in the eye. The thought of herself holding a knife scared her so much she crawled under the blankets and cried even more. For the first time in years, the only thing she wished for was to be left alone as she wept all the water out of her body.

ooc: bad bad post i'm terrible at starting

Post by Guest 8/2/2015, 8:00 pm

it had been two, maybe three, weeks since joel's accident. at the moment, he was healed up for the most part thanks to the food of the gods, but he still suffered from a slight limp. he had only seen mia a few times since that day, and found himself truly starting to enjoy her company, but not in a friendly way. more of a family way. joel wasn't the type of guy to feel attracted to a girl, he more or less just made friends with everyone. that was the way he rolled.

at the moment, the demigod found himself walking up the few steps to the cabin that mia lived in. a slight smile on his face, he opens up the door and strides into the large room. he takes a few seconds to scan around the room to see who was in it, but it seemed like it was empty. that is, until he hears a muffled sob coming from his left. his smile quickly turns into a frown as he realizes who occupied the area that the crying was coming from: mia.

joel rushes over to the bed to see the vague shape of a body quivering underneath its covers. not being one to see or hear people be sad, joel places himself down softly on the edge of the bed and slowly folds the blankets back so he could see mia's tear-stricken face. just the sight of her made his soul crumble. "hey, what's wrong?" joel had no clue that his voice could be so soft when the words barely squeaked out from his mouth. "i'm here, i'm here. i'll listen."
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 8/3/2015, 7:13 pm

Mia pulled the blanket farther over her head as she heard the cabin door creak open. She tried to hold back the tears, but the sensitive demigod continued to sniffle. Though so many people had seen her in her current state, she didn't want anyone else to worry about her. Not that they did, but she didn't want to feel like a burden to anyone. Mia heard the sound of footsteps getting louder and louder. Maybe it was one of her cabin mates that had a bunk close to hers.

She was wrong. The blanket that covered her head was slowly pulled down. Mia opened her eyes and wiped her eyes with her hand, still trying her best to hold back the stream of tears she knew was going to come sooner or later. "Hey, what's wrong?" a voice softly asked her. The daughter of Circe looked at the figure on the edge of her bed. The source of the soft, caring voice was...Joel. She had never heard him say anything so subdued.

Mia had seen Joel a couple of times after the incident where he broke his foot. She happily watched him recover and rebound, even though he still had a slight but visible limp. The daughter of Circe talked to him as he laid in the infirmary. She had to admit that she worried about him over the last few weeks.

"N-nothing...it's nothing," she lied. "I-it's just one of my...y'know...sob sessions I have once in a while." She did cry often, but it certainly wasn't on purpose. "I'm here, I'm here. I'll listen," Joel said, setting Mia off into tears again. She didn't want anyone to be worrying about her, and here Joel was, acting completely different as he tried to comfort her.

Post by Guest 8/3/2015, 8:22 pm

joel wasn't used to being the one to comfort people in situations like these, but he managed to do so quite well. the demigod looks down to mia's face, her eyes red from being flushed with tears. sliding himself closer to her head, the boy places a hand lightly on the side of her face, brushing a loose piece of hair away from her eyes.

"there's a reason for everything. what happened? does someone need to get beat up? actually, no, that isn't the answer. does someone need a stern talking to?" joel couldn't help but trying to make the atmosphere in the room a bit lighter; it was ingrained in his personality to do so. he finds himself smiling down at mia, despite the pain he felt from seeing the look of sorrow pasted on her face. why did people need to be jerks to the girl? joel would never understand. mia was one of the nicest persons that joel ever met. she did nothing to deserve to get made fun of or denied. it wasn't fair.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 8/3/2015, 9:31 pm

Mia's face was stricken with tears, her hair was a frizzy mess, her eyes were bloodshot red, and she stuttered every time she tried to speak. She was in no state to speak to someone as lively and happy as Joel was. She could disappoint him, like she had disappointed others. Those people avoided her. She didn't want Joel to avoid her. Joel was one of the few people that she could spend hours with and not get bored. Possibly even days with. Without him, her life would be a lot less interesting.

"I-it's just...some people j-just ignored me f-for no reason...and n-no, I don't think anyone needs to be t-talked to..." she stammered, partly because of her heavy breathing and partly because of his hand against her cheek. Mia smiled at his attempt to lighten the mood, and she finally sat up and leaned against her bedstead, pulling her legs close to her body. She was thankful for Joel. If he hadn't been here, she could've been crying all night and all of tomorrow. "S-so why did you c-come...?" Mia asked, sniffling and wiping her eyes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 4:53 pm