A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Getting Back To Buisness(open)

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Getting Back To Buisness(open) Empty Getting Back To Buisness(open)

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/21/2015, 8:25 pm

Hello Gypse. Let's get back to practice. Ash said as she stroked her mare's neck as she stood in the Riding Ring. It had been ages since she daughter of Aphrodite had actually ridden her black and white horse and she missed it like no other. When she first got to camp this was all she did in her free time, ride Gypse. As the two rode Ash heard someone move and stand on the wooden railings around the ring. Her hands pulled up on the reigns and she stopped her horse next to towhee the demigod was standing.Can I help you?She asked with a small laugh as her horse shook her neck and messed up her main.

Spoiler:
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Getting Back To Buisness(open) Empty Re: Getting Back To Buisness(open)

Post by beanie 6/23/2015, 9:57 pm

BEAUTY QUEEN

The stables is a place that most people avoid pretty much because of the horrible smell. Niamh, on the other hand, comes during her free time for one reason and one reason only; Anne. Anne is an pure white American Paint horse that Niamh has grown to love since her last stable duty job. At least two times a week Nimah would frequently visit the horse, giving her carrots and comb her mane. There are the few times where she'd actually try and ride Anne, which was even more fun.
    Well today was one of those days. The daughter of Aphrodite arrived bright and early, dressed in a brown blouse, white undershirt, black jeans, and brown boots, with a carrot for Anne. She did her normal routine; combing her mane, feeding Anne, and cleaning out the muck from her horse shoes. It was a little messy but it was worth it when she saddled up the American Paint for a trot around the riding pen.
    She had just saddled up Anne and lead her out to the riding pen when she hears a voice in front of her. Looking up, she smiled at who she saw.

"Hey Ash. What brings ya here?" She questioned her half-sister while saddling herself onto Anne.  

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/23/2015, 11:40 pm

Natasha saw her sister, Niamh, and her own American Paint horse, Anne. She hadn't seen the two of them riding around the ring in a while so she took her own horse, Gypse, over to the others.Hey Nia, hi Anne. I haven't seen you guys here in a while.Ash said as she halted her horse next to Anne. It was cool to see the American Paint next to the Gypsy Horse. They were both two toned horses and it was cool to see the difference in breed.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/24/2015, 3:25 pm

BEAUTY QUEEN

A little smile graced her face as Ash came closer, slowing her horse to a halt next to Anne. "Ya, I wanted to take a little break after Hunter and I came back from Alaska but then I realized that no one was taking care of Anne so I rushed right over." She stated, stroking Anne's mane with her perfectly manicured fingers. Her tips were painted a nice pink, the middle finger had a orangey color. Unlike most girl's she doesn't care if her hands get a little dirty so she had no problems with Anne's mane.

"What brings ya here?"

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/28/2015, 10:34 pm

Ash shrugged.I had been meaning to ride Gypsy for a while but had been swamped with training with Synyster that I lost track of time. This is my way of making it up to her.She smiled as a she shifted her weight on the custom saddle. Three were very few times she was glad her father had a decent amount of money to spend and this was one of those times, a good saddle was almost necessary when riding.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 7/2/2015, 7:46 pm

The ceiling of the stables burst open, wood pillars and tiles raining down into the riding ring. For a brief moment, a patch of clear blue sky could be seen, then it was blacked out by something golden, shiny, and oily. Two tendrils grew from its forehead and poked inside of the stables, the infrared cameras at their ends recording and zooming, until they found what they were looking for: the two demigod ladies. It then proceeded to slide through the hole in the roof, the giant robotic slug's body clinging to to the ceiling like glue as it slid down, corrosive oil gleaming across its body. Once on the sand of the riding ring, it looked down at the two girls then curled up into a ball, grew spikes, and rolled forward.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/3/2015, 9:53 pm

Nia, move!Ash shouted once she saw the monster. She put her horse in a gallop and rode for her bastard sword that was leaning against a wooden railing in case of things like this. If there was one thing the red head learned it was to always have a sword handy and remain calm. Grabbing her sword and holding it in her strong hand she used her other to ride towards her half sister, making sure she was alright.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/11/2015, 8:02 am

The spiked ball kept rolling forward, skewering wood and leaving deep marks in the riding ring. It came straight at the girls, the celestial bronze sleek and flawless, the sharp and long spikes glittering with poison.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/11/2015, 1:10 pm

BEAUTY QUEEN

"Gah!" The giant spike ball thing just barely nicked Anne's hind. Luckily, Nimah had brought the horse into a gallop to the far end of the riding ring, far away from whatever was attacking her and her half sister. Unfortunately though, the poison spike made contact with Anne, making the horse collapse. The blonde fell off with Anne, landing on the dirt with a big OOF! "Anne? Anne! Are Ya alright?" She shooted the mare, hoping for a neigh or a huff, any sign that would show that the mare was okay. What she received was a small huff but that meant that the mare was okay...for now.

"Anne's infected with poison!" She screamed to her half-sister.

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/11/2015, 5:08 pm

Bloody hell.The demigod cursed under her breath. Swinging her sword into he sheath on her back the daughter of Aphrodite took her horse into a gallop and started to make her way to her sister and poisoned horse. This couldn't be happening, not to Anne and Nia. It just wasn't fair to her, to either of them for that matter. Grabbing her smaller sword out from her sheath on her hip Ash made a charge at the creature and managed to stab it. She didn't care if it was hurt or not, she needed to get it away from her sister and towards the arena's. There were always skilled demigods in the arena's at this time of day. Ash knew she couldn't fight this one on her own, she needed backup.Make for the Arena. It seems keen on hurting you, I'll send some Apollos to get Anne. GO! Ash shouted as she galloped away to find the best healers she could.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/13/2015, 5:21 am

OOC: Um, Neri... You do realize it is a bronze sphere, so there is no way she could stab it? She'd need the strength of a hammer to even slightly dent it in. Also, even if she did manage to do that, there is no way she could get that close to the thing without getting somehow injured by the spikes.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/13/2015, 7:48 pm

OOC: I thought it had the space for the oily tendrils? My bad, I was going to have Ash try and get one of those spaces. I'll edit it in a little bit, I have other things I have to reply to and do around the apartment.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/26/2015, 4:28 pm

OOC. The tendrils have retracted and given way to spikes. There's no way she could've reached one of those spaces before the spikes unraveled.

BIC: The sphere kept rolling, breaking straight through the wall and out into towards the strawberry fields, the spikes growing a bit shorter for better movement. It didn't stop though, aiming for the little red infrared blotches that indicated the presence of juicy demigods.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 4:44 am