A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Exploring the attic (private)

Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female
    Number of posts : 206
    Registration date : 2014-10-25

Exploring the attic (private) Empty Exploring the attic (private)

Post by Daffodil987 6/23/2015, 8:26 pm

Noemi tip-toed up the attic, and pushed open the door. Dust bunnies floated though the air, drifting and dancing in the summer breeze. All her older friends were out practicing archery and doing big kid stuff that seem too boring and unimportant for Noemi. So of course she was going to explore the attic, there was practically nothing else to do.

She hopped into the attic floor, cautiously observing the boxes containing mythical artifacts and spoils from monsters Noemi had only even heard about in books. The attic felt hot and stuffy and creaked with every step. Summer wasn't Noemi favorite season, she hated the feeling of the sun beating down on her back and the heat wafting from even the shadiest places. She leaned over one of the boxes and peered inside. An Arimaspi's eye lay inside, dried blood cracking on the bottom of the box. Noemi shuddered in disgust.

She moved on looking inside each box, her stomach recoiling at each spoil. Why would anyone ever keep such morbid things?! This is disgusting!

Suddenly she heard a noise behind her. Her muscles tighten and she stood, ready for one of the spoils to recreate to it's true form and attack her.

"I'm armed!" she squeaked, quickly grabbing a sword from a famous warrior Noemi had never heard of.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Exploring the attic (private) Empty Re: Exploring the attic (private)

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/23/2015, 9:06 pm

Andy, who wasn't usually one to trick her fellow siblings, started laughing so hard she thought she was about to keel over and die. Wiping her eyes and fixing herself up she calmed down and walked up to the littlest sibling she actually liked.And I'm dangerous without any weapon at all silly Noemi de 'Clerk.The older sibling teased as she crossed her arms in front of her and tapped her cowboy boot on the wooden floor. Noemi was an odd child, preferring her music anytime she could like an Apollo,mouth that's why Andy liked her so much in all honesty. As she looked at her sister Necro came bounding up the steps and into the attic, licking the younger Hecate lovingly.
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 6/25/2015, 8:58 pm

Noemi, despite a couple of training sessions, was scared out of her wits at the thought of one of these gruesome creatures coming to life. So when her older sister, Andy, jumped into the attic, Noemi couldn't help but let out a scream. Andy doubled over laughing at the sight of Noemi's terrified face and her high pitch scream, and Noemi felt a grin spread to her face. She wasn't angry at Andy for trying to scare her, and she'd had to admit: Andy had scared her good.

Plus she'd definitely deserved it; Noemi was suppose to be having archery with the rest of her siblings, but Noemi was tired of hanging around the goody two-shoes, it was so boring! And Andy seemed to understand the need to get away from it all. They both had rebellious sides hidden behind their good girl looks.

Nerco, Andy's hellhound, bounded over to Noemi, and licked her cheek. Noemi giggled and scratched him on his head.

"Hello Nerco!" Noemi laughed as he covered her in doggy kisses.

Noemi looked around the attic once Nerco pulled away. It didn't seem so scary now that her older sister and Nerco were here. After spending eleven years without any kids it was so nice to spend her summer in a place that was filled with them. Especially Andy, who she had decided was her favorite older sister.

Noemi raced up Andy, tackle hugging her. Andy was about a whole foot taller than her so when Noemi hugged her she hear Andy's heart beating in her chest. It was a lovely sound; soft, rhythmic, and comforting. Noemi could feel her own heartbeat slowing down; it had been so fast when Andy had scared her! She looked up at her, a pink strand of her hair falling over her face.

"Andy! I thought you would be at archery practice!" She giggled.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/26/2015, 6:48 pm

Andy let out a short laugh and stepped back from her sister.When do I ever do things I don't wanna do? Practice is boring and dumb, I skip all the time.She said sitting down with Necro laying in front of her. It was funny when her sister thought she was a goody goody when in all honesty she just did whatever the hell she felt like doing.
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 6/27/2015, 9:04 pm

Noemi blinked, surprised.

"Really?" she whispered, widen eyed.

The idea of getting to skip archery practice all the time amazed her. She thought she could get away with missing a practice once or twice, but not all the time.

"How do you avoid getting caught?" she asked. "Surely someone notices you're gone eventually."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/28/2015, 12:22 am

Andy held up a finger.That is the fun part of my job. I don't have archery often, because I don't use ranged weapons, so I rarely have it as is. Faking sick is easy as pie so I do it all the time. Besides, ghosts are cold so I have them hold the thermometer while a nurse helps someone else.She grinned slyly. It wasn't the best thing to teach a kid but she knew her little sis could handle it. She was a daughter of Hecate, and even younger then Andy was when she started skipping things. It was all bound to go down hill and her end up like Andy sooner or later.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 8:04 pm