A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Let's Write A Song

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Let's Write A Song Empty Let's Write A Song

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/23/2015, 8:43 pm

Lena sat on her bunk with her legs crossed, guitar in her lap and lyric book in front of her with pencils tossed around the black and crimson bedspread. It had poured rain for ninety percent of the day and she had decided on some comfy clothes for a relaxing kind of day spent writing more songs to keep on hold when others needed some help or wanting something new to listen to. Thor was laying next to her bottom bunk and Stark was laying at the foot of the raven haired girls bunk. He was a good puppy, even if he was almost considered an adult dog. With her socks reaching just below her knees it was an odd sight but she thought she felt cute. To tell you the truth Lena felt and looked like a girl straight out of a sorority or dorm room.

She had sent Thor to go to the Apollo cabin earlier the day when the rain broke for about fifteen minutes to deliver a message for her. There was a boy in the cabin that she wanted to have help her with her music and she knew he played piano and hoped he had a keyboard he could bring over. She was at a major mental block in her writing as far as the noted went, the lyrics were all done and set in stone, so she hoped he could be her saving grace on the matter. All the Apollo kids were musically gifted but Andrew seemed like he would be a good guy to both get to know and write songs with. Who knew, if the two got along well she may want to permanently collab with him whenever a duet was on her mind. While she waited the daughter of Thantos played with her naval piercing thankful it was there to comfort her. The bright blue of the cropped top set the dark gem at its center off very nicely, so much so she was certain she would have to match the two again later.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male
    Number of posts : 565
    Registration date : 2014-11-08

Let's Write A Song Empty Re: Let's Write A Song

Post by Metilinos 6/27/2015, 11:16 pm

Andrew woke up fairly late that morning, which wasn't so unusual for him. He'd always be up on time if he had plans or responsibilities to attend to, but if not, sleep was absolutely necessary. With a yawn, his hand reached forward off of his bed, petting his loyal wolf on the head where she always lay while he slept. Netha's expression remained focused, and (hardly) tolerant of the pet from her owner. She'd always had her mind set on something, it seemed. It made Andrew curious of the wolf his sister had given to him. She was loyal and protective, but it was as though she held not s single (positive) emotion.

Andrew got dressed, pulling on some random pair of designer jeans and a silver dress shirt. He pulled a silver hoodie over that, realizing how chilly the rain was making the day. It was at that moment he heard a noise at the door, he assumed it was going to be one his siblings coming back to get something from their bunk, as all of them had already awoken and went about their day besides the few whom remained in the bunk. However, to his surprise it was a husky with a message in its mouth. Netha instantly began growling at the site of the other dog. "Relax, Netha. He's not gonna hurt anyone." Andrew assured to his wolf, who reluctantly sat back down. However, her eyes didn't once leave the husky until it was gone from the cabin.

Andrew was sort of excited, despite the little amount of dog drool. A message delivered from a dog? That certainly didn't happen everyday! He unfolded the note quickly, and read about a girl named Leanna who wanted his help writing a song. It was an odd invitation, and Andrew thought about what his sister, Abigail, might be up to right now with the hunters. It made him jealous, thinking of what glory she could be showing off right now. He took another look at the note, it was too unique to even think about passing up, even if it wasn't the most glorious activity.

"C'mon, girl." Andrew said to Netha, who looked none to please to be called 'girl' by him. "Let's go get you some breakfast and get you nice and cozy. I'm not so sure you'll like it where there's at least one other dog around." Andrew joked, giving the wolf another loving pet on the head.

-----------------------------------------

Andrew really wasn't exactly sure what to expect. She was a daughter of Thanatos after all. Does that mean she would be all about death? He hadn't really ever heard death metal coming anywhere besides the Hermes cabin though, and that was only at five in the morning to prank people. Maybe she would quite literally be into death? Was death defined by a lot of black? Andrew thought about her maybe even owning a guitar that also captured souls. And then in the sound hole you would be able to see the souls floating around? "Well, that was disturbing..." Andrew thought to himself, as he opened the door to the Thanatos cabin.

"Leanna?" Andrew asked, water having gotten on him on the short walk over from the rain. He had a keyboard in his arm, though it wasn't his favorite substitute, it was one that was needed. His lips formed to a smile as he spotted the familiar husky. "Someone's the best mailman around. I wonder if a stray human chases you off while you're on your route." Andrew said to the dog in the typical cutesy voice people used on animals.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/27/2015, 11:55 pm

Lena rolled her eyes as Thor gave a small bark towards Andrew and Stark lifted his head to growl at the older husky. They were odd friends. The albino smaller husky was vicious most times towards others where a the dark husky was super friendly towards anyone who was nice to Lena.I'd prefer Lena if that's alright with you.She said as she stood and fixed her short shorts, pulling them down a little while pulling her knee high socks up. She felt cute and hoped she looked cute. If Damien wasn't here to compliment here she was damn sure someone was going to.I see you've met Thor. The smaller one is Stark and I recommend you do not treat him like a puppy. He's got a mean bite and he's a trained hunting dog soooo....She let herself trail off, allowing him to put the pieces together.

She sat back on her bed and crossed her legs, pulling her acoustic into her lap and scribbling more lyrics on the page in front of her, strumming a slow and semi romantic tune.I need to finish a commission for an Aphrodite camper. He wants a romance song and he wants a duet. I had heard you are pretty rockin on keyboard so you were the first person I contacted.She explained, pulling all her Raven hair to one side and letting it spill over her shoulder in its slight waves.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 6/28/2015, 12:28 am

"Oh, Thor! You're a mighty god, aren't you?" Andrew continued in his puppy voice, not wasting any time to now pet the big husky in front of him. He used both hands, utterly hugging the dog now. "Yes you are! Who's the mighty god of thunder? You ar-" Andrew was cut off by a loud bolt of thunder in the distance. And while it was already raining before, he was pretty sure he should have picked his words a little better. Andrew cleared his throat. "God of... being a cute puppy is totally what I meant to say." Andrew 'corrected' himself, finally turning to fully face Lena.

"Lena is just fine. You can call me Andrew." He said, ignoring the fact that he'd just gone head-over-heels for her dog. "I won't mess with Stark, I happen to live with a canine who isn't too fond of affection either." He explained. He slipped his hoodie off, leaving himself in his dress shirt and jeans. "Keyboard is more like my substitute for piano, but I guess really they're nearly identi-" Andrew stopped himself mid-sentence, pausing for just a moment. "Wait, are your dogs named after The Avengers?" Andrew suddenly asked, nearly thrilled at the observation he'd just made.

Andrew layed his keyboard out on the floor, sitting down in front of it. "I kinda feel like that kid from Charlie Brown..." Andrew commented as he towered over his keyboard. "Alright, anyway, as long as it sounds like a piano, I could woo Helen of Troy herself with this." Andrew boasted. "Or, you know. Maybe I'll pass on that. It didn't work so well with Paris.... so, anyway, what do you have so far?" Andrew asked, looking up at Lena. He'd occasionally glance over to Thor. He was just one cute lug of love.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/28/2015, 1:12 am

Lena let out a small, singular laugh when he asked if her dogs were named after the Avengers.Cute but no. I'm from New Zealand and Thor was a popular Norse God there so that's why my first dog is named after the God of Thunder. He's a huge dog, even for a husky, so I thought the name fit.She explained as Thor sat up and she pet him, placing a kiss between his eyes gently.Stark on the other hand is named after Eddard Stark from the Game of Thrones books.One of the characters has an albino wolf and since Stark is albino I thought it fit. Lena said as the smaller dog moved behind her to take a nap on the pillow. With a king gesture the daughter of Thantos offered Andrew to sit on the bed across from her so he could see the lyrics.

As far as the song goes I don't have real lyrics done, all I have is my personal songs that I'm not using. I figured that if I was going to colab with someone we should work on it together.She said resign her arms on get guitar. It was a nice acoustic, and very expensive too. This was the only real gift her stepdad got her that she actually used and liked. It was her moms idea to "make peace" with them but it didn't really work for long.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 6/28/2015, 10:24 pm

"New Zealand is where they filmed Lord of The Rings." Andrew stated, as though it was significant to her being born there. Andrew looked to Thor again, he was an adorable husky. He thought about what Netha might have to say about that, it was a good thing she was busy chasing stray monsters in the woods. "Right, Game of Thrones. With the Lannister kid who slapped his wife and Jon Snow saying Winter is Coming." Andrew said, recalling what little knowledge he had on the show, let alone the books. Andrew stood up and took a seat on the bed across from Lena, as she invited him to do. He let his keyboard down next to him, there really wasn't a point in trying to play anything yet anyway. He new nothing about the potential idea.

"So, how does this whole commission process work?" Andrew asked. He hadn't ever written music on actual paper, though he had once or twice made some music, he hadn't ever recorded it. Public performance typically wasn't his thing, music in general wasn't, he just happened to be very gifted when it came to the piano. "And, I guess I should probably ask who this kid is and what he wants exactly?" Andrew asked furthermore. Children of Aphrodite were always a hit or a miss to him. Sometime they were pretty arrogant, but he had to admit, they usually looked good like it was their job.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/28/2015, 10:30 pm

Commissions are just a fancy way of say a request or purchase. They commission a general idea for a song and I fulfill those requests. As far as the general idea he wants it for his boyfriend, Demetrius. The boy's name is Narcissus and he wants it so Dem can play it on his guitar while the two of them sing along.She said plainly as Stark shifted on the pillow, she sometimes wished she knew what him and Thor were thinking out of curiosity.We can record the piano part so Dem has something to play along too, plus guitar and piano make a great romance song.Lena explained pointing to the two instruments.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 6/28/2015, 11:09 pm

There were tons of other things Andrew was thinking about at the moment. He heard the light pitter patter of rain hitting the roof of the cabin. "I'm going to have to dry my wolf later." Andrew said with a sigh. Netha was never fun to tend to, no matter what the scenario, she was angry when her focus was taken. But, that was a painful task for later, for the time being, Andrew placed his keyboard on his lap. He test tapped a few keys on the keyboard, smiling at the little tune. He started stroking random keys in harmonic rhythm to nothing in particular. He wondered why he didn't do this more often. It was probably due to his will to desire to match his sister's ability in hunting.

"Do you get paid drachmas for commission, or is this just sort of a hobby?" Andrew asked, now staring down at his keyboard. He was surprised it hadn't gathered any dust. He started stroking more keys, now putting together some pieces of a tune. Andrew looked up to Lena with a smile now on his face, as he composed together a light-hearted tune on his keyboard. "Sound good?" He asked.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/28/2015, 11:25 pm

Lena nodded when he played his tune and thought about her answer carefully to his previous question.Yes and no. I get paid drachmas on occasion when it's a big project but most of the time I deal in favors. When I write someone a song I make them swear on Styx that they'll owe me something and I get to use it later however I please. You would be surprised how many people are willing to deal that way.She said with a slightly melodic laugh. Once the tune was in her head the daughter of Thantos strummed a slow, romantic tune on her guitar in the same key. She had been playing long enough that she was comfortable and familiar with romance songs so thing was going to be a cake walk.

Once she replayed the sections a few times she started to hum the tune where lyrics would need to go later on.Youre smile, lights up the room. And the way it takes me by surprise, is nothing compared to the way I feel towards you.She sang softly in a low key. This was a song for a guy to sing so she couldn't sing high. Once the four lines were done being sung she looked at Andrew. Her voice was melodic and as smooth as butter.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 6/29/2015, 10:59 pm

"That sounds an awful lot like something a cartel leader would do, get paid in favors." Andrew joked. He could picture her now, bossing around seven foot tall body builders. Andrew couldn't see her being so devious with those favors though, but then again she was a daughter of Thanatos. She was so small though, he'd use the word adorable to describe her. His eyes narrowed with though, maybe in that tiny package, there was a whole lot of power. He couldn't help but smirk at his own thoughts. Either way, mob boss or not, he was pretty sure he was safe from Lena's wrath.

Though he wasn't so sure about Stark's wrath.

Andrew typically wasn't into slow or romantic music, he just happened to be blessed to be able to play music he didn't much care for listening to. However, in this case he contently listened to Lena sing her tune. "Wow, that was.... actually really amazing." Andrew said, his head had even titled slightly. At this time yesterday he was outside of the magic barrier treading through mud looking for tracks to follow, and now he was listening to a daughter of death sing a song written to two children of love. And ironically enough, the song wasn't dark in the slightest. It was an odd world he lived in. Andrew stroked a few keys. "Try singing while I play these notes."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/29/2015, 11:58 pm

Lena giggled slightly when Andrew tilted his head towards her and nodded when he began to play.Your smile, lights up the room. and the way it takes me by surprise, is nothing compared to how I feel towards you.she sang again, pausing to think for a moment.Now I know the world is dark out there so I'll just stay, stay with you. In your arm.The daughter of dead began singing, closing her eyes to help her think.the way you laugh at all my jokes and how your voice gets caught in your throat when you say, say with love. Your smile, lights up the room. The way it takes me by surprise only makes me long for you. She said as her dogs seemed to relax emensly and she finally opened her eyes, not knowing what else to add.Something like that?She asked with a blush. Love songs were odd for her t write just because that wasn't what she was used to playing and writing.[/b][/b]
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 6/30/2015, 12:24 am

Andrew continued to play some notes that he figured would sound nice. When it came to the piano, it all came awkwardly natural to him. He wasn't sure if it was a perk of being the son of Apollo or not. It was as simple as English to the demigod though. He didn't even have to take his eyes away from Lena, provided he wanted to continue to look at her. However, he looked down at his keyboard as he played anyway, as social boundaries would dictate he should. Andrew might have been bold and didn't care about too much, but often time he was pressured by the social normality of things.

"I think so." Andrew said. "Love isn't really my domain. Maybe it would help to have a child of Aphrodite around?" Andrew said, though he didn't really like the plan of tracking one down. Especially with some of them being not so decent to be around. "So, question, is your voice just a natural gift, or is that somehow related to your godly parents?" Andrew couldn't help but ask, as her voice was quite something else. He would expect something similar from one of his siblings, but even then, only the greatest of Apollo's children had voices like that.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/30/2015, 12:29 am

Lena blushed slightly.Its natural. Thantos doesn't have any really musical attributes as far as I can tell.She said shyly. It was rare to get her embarrassed but when it came to her voice it was something even she qiestioned. Syn had a great voice too but not nearly as soothing as her own. It was just something she loved doing and became a past time for her.Ive just always liked to sing and so I sing whenever I have the time. I guess that helped a lot. Plus guitar helps with pitches and stuff like that.The black haired girl guessed with a shrug as Stark moved so his head was in her lap. She pet the god gently and smiled down at him. She was glad to have bought him when he was so young, he seemed to take a strong liking towards her and her brother.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 7/8/2015, 10:51 pm

"I pretty much just sing when I'm in the shower." Andrew commented. He sighed happily at the thought, there was simply nothing better than taking a hot shower and stretching out the old lungs during it. He even sang that one Christina Perri song he like so much while he was showering. Andrew smiled happily at the silly, but at least slightly idiotic, thoughts that were playing in his head. Andrew watched as the dog she'd described as pretty fearsome earlier positioned his head in her lap. His mind stopped playing its usual amusing thoughts as he thought back to Netha, his own dog, or wold, who he'd decided to leave at his bunk. She'd never once positioned herself in an attempt to receive affection. In some strange and foreign way, Andrew felt jealousy. He wanted his bond with Netha to be more than simply "Protect the dude with the bow and arrow."

Andrew sighed at that thought, it was silly. Netha had traveled with the Hunters of Artemis, it was a miracle she was even able to stand being next to a boy. Andrew looked down at his keyboard, and stroked some random keys, thought they were less upbeat. He wondered if Netha ever listened the very few times he'd played music around him. He suddenly wondered how odd it would be to write a song for his dog. "Take it from the top?" Andrew asked of her, ignoring his odd string of thoughts.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/8/2015, 11:49 pm

Shower singing is literally the greatest thing ever. Not to brag but my shower head always asks for an encore. The daughter of Thantos said with a small, yet genuine, laugh. She was starting to relax and it felt good to be like this. There weren't many campers that went out of their way to befriend a thantos child and she was lucky if she managed to make one new friend a year, two if she was feeling extra ambitious. They just weren't liked as much as the other kids, mainly due to a dad who loved dead things and people. Oh well, couldn't be helped.

At the notion of taking the song from the top Lena shrugged, she really didn't feel like running it again so soon.OOOOOoooor, we could just talk. I know nothing about you other than your skills on a piano and yet here you are in my cabin writing a song with me. So let's start over, shall we? She smiled extending her hand.My name is Lena, my father is Thantos and I love sunsets. The girl giggled. It was sad but true. Lena's favorite time of day was sunset on a beach with the light reflecting off the water. There was something about it that made her feel better about a lot in her life. The sun, a symbol of life, vanishing out of sight and yet still life went on as harmoniously as ever.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 7/9/2015, 4:31 pm

"Yeah, my shower usually spouting out cold water to make me stop twenty minutes in. Little does it know that cold water only helps me hit the high notes." Andrew replied. Andrew got caught up in thinking about just how many songs he's sung in the shower, then later on denied ever even having heard of. Most of them were cheesy love songs featured in big motion pictures. He shuddered at the fact that one was a Taylor Swift song too. It wasn't so easy to do at Camp Half-Blood with all of the campers around, he would die of embarrassment if anyone heard him singing a song that belonged in a chick flick. Still, he was happy to hear Lena laughing, it almost felt as though ice had been broken through.

"Well, come on, you gave a note to a not-so-little but still-so-cute puppy dog husky and sent him over." Andrew said, looking to Thor. "How could anyone in their right mind ever say no to a precious pup like Thor?" Andrew let the rest of her words sink in before he continued on. Sunsets were generally pretty, but Andrew rarely had the patience to watch them. He took her hand and shook it, and was relieved to know that TV shows were wrong, shaking hands with Death didn't kill you. Then again, this wasn't death, just her daughter. But, he must have at least shaken hands with Lena's mother then, right?

"My father is Apollo. And he likes the sun." Andrew replied, his joke being more or less dull, but it amused him anyway."So, what's with the love for sunsets? Just the colors? Or, the transition between day and night?" Andrew asked, leaning back slightly now, he placed his keyboard next to him. He wished Netha was around so he could make her hate him more by petting her.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/9/2015, 4:43 pm

Lena laughed when he talked about cold water and high notes, know how true it was sometimes. At the mention of sunsets for her she shrugged. I have no clue in all honesty.She started.I guess it's how balanced the world can be at an instant before plunging into total darkness. The sun is a symbol of life and everything good while the darkness is death and usually destruction. To watch the sun vanish though and night-life come out from hiding is one of those things that just makes me happy. Like my gifts and father aren't so bad after all.In truth she did think her father was evil to some extent but someone had to do the job he does so she never really held it against him.

Stark shifted and Thor bounced onto the bed, laying his massive head in Andrew's lap. The older husky was by far the friendliest dog most people had ever met but he looked exactly like a wolf, something the two took for advantage when causing trouble around the grounds. Not long after the husky jumped onto the bed a German Shepard dog came trotting in from the rain, shaking off his fur, and jumping on a made and unoccupied bed.Thats Duke. He's my brother's dog and the same age as Thor.Lena explained as Duke laid his head on his paws and proceeded to start napping without a care in the world. Having dealt with Thor all his life had made him almost oblivious to loud and otherwise obnoxious things.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 7/15/2015, 9:23 pm

Andrew happily gave Thor all the attention he could have possibly desired. The pet the husky, wrapped his arms around him in a hug, and even scratched his neck. He even began rubbing the dog's tummy, looking for the sweet spot to make his leg kick back and forth. Andrew already had developed a huge soft spot for this furry companion. "I didn't realize how many dogs lived in this cabin." Andrew said happily, unsure if he was smothering Thor or if Thor was smothering him. "I should start visiting this cabin more often." The phrase left Andrew thinking about what the cabin was like after dark. They were underworld children, and although Andrew knew they weren't any different from the other kids at camp, he couldn't help but imagine a tunnel to Hades opening at night. That would be neat.

"Your father isn't bad though." Andrew said, breaking his strand of silly words and thoughts, even his hands lay still on Thor in the moment. "Death is horrid, but it's the most natural force in life. It might look like it's a nightmare and it might leave some distraught when they lose someone, but it's meant to happen. It's peaceful. It's what makes life worth living." Andrew said, opening up his own personal philosophy on life. He got silent the moment after, maybe it was too much of a personal thing to have shared so early into meeting someone. "But. You know, dancing is pretty cool too."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/15/2015, 10:05 pm

Lena shrugged. Dancing was honestly something she was required to do, no matter how much she begged against it.I only dance because of the balls my mom throws and such. I would prefer to just go to the clubs and do my own type of dancing.She said with a smirk. Lena loved many things but at the top was definitely clubs.

I feel like it's all about me now. Tell me about yourself.She said petting Stark behind his ears and humming a mindless tune to pass time while she awaited the response that would enviably come from Andrew.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 7/15/2015, 10:39 pm

Andrew would have killed to asked questions about those balls. Sure, he probably wouldn't last twenty minutes at one before everyone was asking for him to be kicked out, but it didn't mean he wasn't interested in them. He'd have to ask later exactly what Lena's mother's initiative for hosting a ball was. In the meantime, he just thought about nightclubs. In theory, he really wasn't supposed to go to them, but some instances had allowed him to before. Those were some fun times for Andrew, though they didn't lead to the easiest to explain mornings, that was for certain.

"My dad acts- not the one that created me, of course. But, then again, I'm sure Apollo loves to act too." Andrew said, amused at the thought. He imagined what a movie made by strictly the gods might look like. Zues played by: Zues. "I kind of hunt. Like, a lot. I have been since I was just a little kid. My sister does too, but she's with the Hunters of Artemis. I play the piano. I wander about and avoid some of the not-so-glamorous parts of camp. I have an unhealthy love for pink lemonade. And I'm pretty sure one of my half-sisters hit on me once. Oh, I guess I have a mortal brother too. But he's so annoying, I wish monsters could give him a scare." Andrew just let the words flood from his mouth. He had plenty he could ramble with if need be.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/16/2015, 1:15 pm

Lena tried to keep up with all the information but it was going to get overwhelming here in a little while.I don't think I've ever had pink lemonade. She admitted with a shrug while Stark got up and went to sleep next to Duke. They two were very similar in personality so she could only assume Stark thought of Duke as a father figure. As the albino and German shepherd settled in close to one another Lena couldn't stop a smile from making it's way across her lips.

Syn is my only biological brother and I have a younger sister I've met once when I visited my mom back home in New Zealand. It's funny, people give Synyster and I the strangest looks because we're full blooded siblings. Is it really that rare here? She asked, now very curious. All her life she had grown up with Synyster and never once thought their lineage would be something that was considered special. It was one thing to be an aristocrat but apparently its was something entirely different to be an aristocrat AND a child of Thantos with a full blooded siblings of the same line. Thor picked up his head and looked between Andrew and Lena before get up up off the bed and running out the door with a bark, having Stark and Duke follow him. The dark cabin seemed more spacious somehow as the fire crackled in it's center.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 7/16/2015, 10:54 pm

"You've never had pink lemonade?!" Andrew echoed back to her in shock. It was the perfect beverage! The tang and the sourness, perfectly matched with the flavor and sweetness! Especially with ice, a straw, and a little paper umbrella. "When all of this is over, please come with me to New York. I will get you the greatest beverage on this planet." Andrew promised, it was now his mission to show Lena the light of pink lemonade. He'd sampled a good few, though his favorite was easily whatever generated in the goblets in the dining hall. Andrew would never do any illegal substance, but it was quite alright to him; pink lemonade was far more tasty and addicting.

"Abby and I are not full-blooded relatives." Andrew corrected, his tone significantly less cheerful. "We're not related by divine blood either though. Our mother is the same person, but we have different fathers." The subject bothered Andrew, but only to a certain extent. His sister and him were in theory not fully connected, which bothered him in a sense. Her family was out there with the hunters, and they very rarely saw each other. How could he possibly express to this person he had just met that he wasn't the fondest of the gods without sounding hostile towards them? "It's rare, but it isn't a bad thing. It's definitely special. The reason why it's so rare is that it's probably hard to remain with someone and have a second child when they have no intentions of sticking around." Andrew said. It didn't come out as good as he'd hoped it to.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/16/2015, 11:31 pm

Fine. I'll go to NYC with you if you promise to let me bring you as my guest to the next ball my family is having at the castle. They would love to meet someone like you. She laughed. Then he started talking about blood relations and how her and Synyster were special in a way and blah blah blah.I guess I see your point but I honestly think my mom still loves him a lot. Yeah she married Johnathan but she never forgot about dad because of me and my brother. Deep down I think a lot of mortals miss their godly lovers and the same goes for the gods. Hell, Nerissa's god parent has asked about her mother a few times when she visited. She said talking about Morpheus and thus generalizing the rest of the gods out there in the world.My reasoning is sound and Syn and I are the proof. Once mom had Synyster and Thantos found out I think he missed mom and went back for round two just for the hell of it, I just happened to be a product of them hooking up again. She laughed at her bluntness. It was true too, every word of it. Lena really did believe she was just another pawn of her father's some days but most she felt like she was the cause of something more than just a one night stand. She felt like she was a product of a possible love between her father and mother, why else would Thantos travel all the way to New Zealand to see her mother again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 6:00 pm