A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

CHLOE YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

CHLOE YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW Empty CHLOE YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW

Post by beanie 6/23/2015, 10:37 pm

flicker
    beat

red

orange

i walk a lonely street, on the boulevard of broken dreams

"Chloe! Chloe!" If you are so curious to know why a certain daughter of Hephaestus is screaming the name of her dog, I'll tell you. It started out as a nice day, for Jia Li had decided to take a nice walk, accompanied by her dog/companion Chloe. She dressed in a Green Day band tee and ripped jeans with her vans while getting the leash for her dog. 10 minutes later, Chloe sees a butterfly and escapes her leash, causing Jia Li to panic and chase after the dog. Which leads us to the present, where a frantic owner is trying to find her dog before something bad happens to the b!tch.

"Chloe! Where are you?" She called out, only to be greeted by silence and few weird glances. Of course the dog had to get lost. Now Jia Li is in a search party with an empty stomach. "Chloe you dumb dog this isn't funny stop hiding!"

this is the red orange yellow flicker beat sparking up my heart

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

CHLOE YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW Empty Re: CHLOE YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW

Post by Green 6/23/2015, 11:53 pm

CHLOE YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW Tumblr_m21jei5tRL1qd9si9o1_500

Today was a good one so far. In the morning I helped the strawberry and grape vines grow which was a piece of cake, then I had breakfast with Kane. After that, I walked him back to his cabin and headed towards the forest for some chill time. I wore a simple camp t-shirt along with a pair of blue prep boy shorts and Vans. I heard someone call out "Cloe", but didn't think anything of it. That was until I saw a butterfly fluttering toward me as well as a bounding dog chasing it. Before I could move out of the way, the dog had knocked me over. "Ouch!" I sat myself up on my hands before the dog turned it's attention to me.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/24/2015, 2:57 pm

flicker
    beat

red

orange

Hope had pretty much disappeared from Jaylee after a couple minutes of searching. Well, that was until she heard a bark, along with a yelp. That was good news and bad news to her. Good for the bark was Chloe but bad because the yelp meant Chloe had done something bad again. Her assumptions were correct when she saw her little dog licking the face of a guy laying on the ground. Good grief.

"Chloe!" Jia Li exclaimed, snapping the leash back on her dog while leading Chloe away from the guy. "I'm really really sorry. My dog got loose and she saw a butterfly and now you're face is all yucky with doggie drool." At this point, Jia Li was way passed embarrassed, she was mortified.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/24/2015, 6:17 pm

I couldn't help, but laugh when the dog started to lick my face. Personally, I loved animals, even some mythical ones. A girl came running, calling out her dog's name still. "You must be the owner." I smiled slightly and stood up, brushing off my shirt and shorts. "It's okay. I like animals plus she's friendly. So it's all good!" I called after the girl after she put the leash back on her dog and headed in the other direction.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/25/2015, 8:39 am

flicker
    beat

red

orange

The laughter coming from the guy made Jia Li breath a sigh of relief. At least he wasn't annoyed with her and Chloe. Speaking of the dog, she was doing her best to escape the leash again, but this time to get back to the boy. That's kinda cute.

"Oh thank god you're okay with it." Jia Li smiled. Chloe wouldn't stop tugging and she managed to slip through again, running back to the guy. "I'm Jia Li."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/25/2015, 12:18 pm

"Yeah, totally." I knelled down when Cleo came running back to me. She was so cute! A little clumsy, but cute! I looked up at the girl named Jia Li and smiled. "Nice to meet you, Jia Li. I'm Alexander, but you and Cleo here can call me Alex." For emphasis, I rubbing the top of the dog's head. "What breed is she?" I asked, curious.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/27/2015, 12:22 pm

flicker
    beat

red

orange

"Um uh her names not Cleo, it's Chloe." She muttered awkwardly while rubbing the back of her neck. Welp, that was awkward, correctly a person she just met. Still, Chloe seemed extremely happy around this person-no, his name is Alex.

"Oh, she's a Yorkie. A very small one I might add." She chuckled at her own joke.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2015, 3:50 pm

I blushed deeply. "Oh, I'm sorry. I meant Chloe. It's been a long day." I laughed nervously, hoping to ease the awkward moment that had just transpired between the two. "Alright! That's cool, I like Yorkies. Plus she's a cutie too." I laughed again, but this time with her.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/14/2015, 7:47 pm

flicker
    beat

red

orange

Jia Li blushed as well, for the awkwardness was very thick in the air. "No it's okay. You're not the first person to mispronounce her name. Many people do that at times but most of the times I'm mumbling so they can't understand me. That also happens  with my other dogs as well so...." She trailed way halfway oh her rant. "I just realized I was talking a lot. I apologize." The daughter of Hephaestus blushed even more, putting tomatoes to shame.

Chloe on the other hand, a dog that will never get embarrassed, ran back to Alex at the mention of "cute". Sometimes Jia Li wonders why she has such an egotistical dog but then again, Chloe is cute. "Ya, I got her when I was young so I pretty mouth picked her because she was cute." The girl confessed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 3:02 pm