A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

A snack with my girlfriend

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

A snack with my girlfriend  Empty A snack with my girlfriend

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/30/2015, 8:23 am

Eva Koroutchenko daughter of Apollo was the first to arrive in the mess tent, she wore similar attire to before just clean. Her blonde hair was tied up into a loose ponytail though she preferred it down. She seated herself at an empty table, lying quite comfortably on one of seats. Now the Ancient Romans knew how to be comfortable when eating. Her favourite drink arrived in front of her a glass of carrot juice with a bit of lemon on the side.
    She believed it distinctly rude of her, to start eating before her girlfriend Eve arrived. She was quite glad that the mess hall happened to be mostly empty at the moment. Eva didn't want all the Romans watching in case Eve kissed her, she might die from all that attention, she only wanted Eve to watch her.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

A snack with my girlfriend  Empty Re: A snack with my girlfriend

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/1/2015, 12:17 am

Lunch with new girlfriend. Check. Basically empty Hall. Check. Totally awesome and super rebellious outfit. Super check like no other. Evangeline walked into the hall with her full Sytherin get up on and rocking it every step of the way. From the ripped tights to the corset-vest type top and green tie she looked so cool and felt super good. Her heels made soft clicks on the floor and she just smiled when she sat next to Eve and watched as a plate of Fetticini Alfredo pasta arrived in front of her as well as a glass of a non-alcoholic Miami Vice. The super sweet and fruity drink paired with the oniony pasta made for an excellent combo.Thanks for waiting up for me luv.She smiled sweetly.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/1/2015, 11:21 am

"Your welcome." Eve replied a small salad appearing in front of her, she wasn't feeling very hungry herself so she just had something simple. Her girlfriend looked amazing, better than amazing drop dead gorgeous yet however she didn't manage to summon the courage to tell her that. She suspected that Eva knew all that already hence why she decided to dress like that.
    Eva herself never really cared much for her appearance beyond what was practical or comfortable.
    "So... You having a good day?" Eva inquired before spearing a few leaves from her salad on her fork and popping them into her mouth where she chewed silently whilst she waited for an answer.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/2/2015, 12:08 am

Eve took a few sips of her drink and nodded.Very much so. I don't think I've had this nice of a day since I got to camp a few months ago.She admitted before twirling some of her pasta around a fork and taking a bite of it. This could have easily been the best pasta she had ever had in her entire life. Then again, she didn't usually eat pasta a whole lot.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/2/2015, 12:53 pm

"Well that is good happy that I could help." Eva replied with a smile before taking a sip of her drink. She wasn't really hungry but Eve was so she came to the mess tent.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/2/2015, 5:30 pm

Eve noticed how little Eva had eaten and wiped the small bit of pasta sauce off her mouth with a napkin before setting her fork down.Is everything ok? You aren't really eating anything at all.She asked kindly. It was probably just her my being hungry but to Eve it was better to ask and be concerned than do nothing and there actually be a problem.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 7/2/2015, 7:06 pm

A huge rumble could be heard, shouts and running sounds following shortly. People in the Mess Hall were starting to get up, frowning, some moving to grab their shields and swords which were lined up against the wall.

Then the door was torn out of its hinges and there stood a large robot which looked vaguely like a woman, with glittering wings of sharp celestial bronze blades and glowing blue gems instead of eyes. With mechanical clicks, it folded its wings into its back and started to stretch, metal gliding upon metal, until it changed to the shape of a giant tarantula, easily the size of a Humvee. Clicking its sharp pincers, it spewed a jet of hot fire at the tables then made straight for two girl demigods sitting next to each other.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/2/2015, 7:16 pm

Eve grew wide eyed, her brain on over drive. She pulled Eva about of the line of fire, pun intended, and they rolled slightly on the ground.What in the name of Pluto is that thing?! She asked, standing and moving away from it slightly. She knew it was some type of robot, in fact she was glad it was. Eve worked with metals a whole lot and this was going to be a fair fight with the few lingering demigods.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/3/2015, 7:22 am

Eva had been about to reply to her girlfriend when something tore the door from it's hinges and it transformed from a vague figure of a woman to a some kind of spider. Eva wasn't familiar with the spider types so didn't recognise it as a tarantula. Eight legs meant spider.
    She probably would have died there and then if it hadn't been for Eve's quick thinking. Fortunately the creature well machine wasn't a scorpion. Scorpions terrified the daughter of Apollo. Eva scrambled to find her sword propped up against the wall, she would have preferred to fight this thing at range but it might have been a tad difficult to find her javelins then run back to the mess hall.

"I have no idea at all." It looked to be very tough as well. This wasn't going to be an easy battle that was for certain.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/3/2015, 8:02 am

The tarantula robot's mouth opened with more clicks and hot fire shot out at the girls, chasing their movements while the eight cameras that were its eyes zoomed in on every demigod they spotted, tracking their body heat to find them even when they were hiding away. It zeroed in on the two girl though and advanced quickly, stepping over tables and couches, totally ignoring the angry aurai nymphs tossing lasagnas and cheeseburgers at its celestial bronze exoskeleton.
    It focused first on the girl with the sword, clicking its large pincers to cut her in two.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/3/2015, 9:35 pm

Not gonna happen eight eyes.Eve said grabbing her two swords and crossing them to keep the punchers from closing. It was taking a lot of her muscle strength and she didn't know how long she could hold it like this before she fault erred or it broke her swords. See if you can find a panel that hinges open. This is not something that can run without a cirques board.She shouted od enough for everyone to hear.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/4/2015, 4:35 am

Eva froze from her angle the spider looked like a Scorpion it advanced on her with its pincers. She probably would have been killed easily were it not for the timely arrival of Eve diving in to prevent the pincers from closing. At her shout, Eva managed to shake off her fear moving around the beast to find a circuit board or something to destroy it.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/4/2015, 6:36 am

The spiderbot struggled for several moments but human muscle couldn't rival for long against celestial bronze, and it managed to close its pincers on the swords. Four of its cameras rotated to the back as its heat sensors picked up the body warmth of an approaching demigod. A panel slid open on the side of the robot's body and a jet of poison darts shot out at Eva.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/4/2015, 12:17 pm

Bloody hell. Eva look out!Eve said as she left her swords in the punchers and dove for another sword that had been disgusted detailed in the fight. She charged the beast and jumped onto hits head, keeping her balance with a little struggle. The daughter of Vulcan tried to figure out something to do and then it clicked; play the game.Hey, eight eyes! Don't I look like a taster little bug?She said ending down and hanging upsidedown in front of his eyes. This thing had to have some sort of circuit board that related it to a normal spider's thoughts and actions, this had to work.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/4/2015, 4:24 pm

Eva went to dodge the poison darts yet the daughter of Apollo moved to slow, she would have been struck by the rounds were it not for something crashing into her side, knocking her out of the way. Eva rolled as she hit the ground her sword flying out of her hand, she turned to see another Demigod, standing, hit by at least three of the darts.

Cassandra dropped her Thracian sword letting out a whimper of pain, the demigod fell forward onto her knees before falling onto her right hand side, then she lay still. "No!" Eva yelled out in horror that a Roman had fallen.

OOC: You see the first casualty there may yet be more :P
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/4/2015, 4:29 pm

Eve saw the first Roman to fall, one of many more if she didn't figure out something to do to kill this think.Eva get out of here now! Draw it towards the forge!Eve shouted as she pulled her two swords that the spider released and sheathed them, bolting to the forge and grabbing her girlfriends hand along the way.The heat of the fire should be enough to start melting it but that means we have to fight in it. You stay back and let my siblings and I handle this.The daughter of Vulcan said.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/5/2015, 6:46 am

As the demigod jumped on its head, the robot sensed the weight and grew a line of spikes to make the girl fall off. As she jumped off and ran away though, the robot didn't chase them but took his time setting the Mess Hall on fire before turning its shape into that of an overgrown frog, a poisonous, oily substance seeping from its armored body to cover its celestial bronze exoskeleton, grew two additional arms tipped with pincers, then hopped away.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/5/2015, 7:12 am

Even her girlfriend's shout failed to get the girl from the first cohort back into the fight. She felt numb, a demigod had just given her life to save her own. The robot creature terrified her with its gnashing pincers it looked like a unholy combination of spider cross scorpion.
    Eva nodded numbly at her girlfriend as she spoke to her not really hearing. Eva had a huge phobia of Scorpions and this now seemed to include creatures scorpion like in nature. She let Eve lead her to the forge. She glanced back and saw the mess hall ablaze.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/8/2015, 1:56 pm

Zeus almighty save us. Eve said as she stole a glance at the mess hall, if it should even be called that anymore. The entirety of it was smoke and flames, looking more like a dragon's nest than anything. As the two reached the forge Eve started shouting orders to her siblings and fellow campers who were there working, telling them to heat the furnaces at hot as they could go.The least we can do is warp it's metal which would give us the advantage ten fold. Give it more fuel. She told them all while she pulled her two swords out of their sheaths and stood at the entrance to the area, one deadly weapon in each hand.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/9/2015, 10:35 am

Eva struggled to snap out of her fear of scorpions. Yet when it transformed into a metal frog toad thing with its pincers, it no longer looked to scorpion like in appearance, apart from the pincers which she tried not to focus on. Summoning her wavering courage, she needed to arm herself, her own sword having been abandoned back in the mess tent. She scanned the rapidly warming up forge, arming herself with a Hasta Velitaris. She hoped that its point was sharp and she raced to rejoin her girlfriend.
    New Rome needed to be defended, no matter how terrified she might be it was the duty of the Legionnaires to defend it, especially those who came from the first cohort.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/11/2015, 10:59 pm

Eve looked at her girlfriend. She was still a little shaken looking but she knew that, with her being from the first cohort, she needed to fight with her.Nobody is going to blame you if you want to stand down for the fight Eva. She said soothingly as she heard the creature advancing towards the forge. It was not or never to summon her courage. The ghosts whispered to her of its form now and its strength being that which they hadn't seen in ages.Do what you can my friends. We will end this in blood if we must. She told them all that were close. These ghosts weren't able to cause real damage but they could cause mischief if need be, that was all Evangeline was counting on at this point.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/12/2015, 12:00 pm

Eva disagreed with her girlfriend on that one, she fully expected that the others would judge her for retiring from the field of battle due to her phobia. There was nothing that the daughter of Apollo was able to do about that. "No, I'm fighting with you." She informed her girlfriend, struggling to keep her voice from shaking.
    "For Rome." She whispered tightening her grip on her weapon, time to face her terrors head on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 1:46 pm