A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

"w-woah!"

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

"w-woah!" Empty "w-woah!"

Post by jake. 7/1/2015, 10:46 am

"w-woah!" Tumblr_n3opxgufe41s07ow9o3_r1_250
    wyatt - aelous - sixteen

it wasn't like wyatt didn't like books. but... wyatt really hated books.

so- wyatt was stumbling through the (silent) library, trying not to make a really rude/immature comment about an aphrodite girl flirting with an apollo boy. too typical.wyatt thinks, and carries on making his way to a free table, hoping to study a little bit. okay, so, wyatt may be a little jealous of all those dating people. he'd only had a girlfriend about once or twice.

ooc: shooort, sorry. :c

Last edited by jake. on 7/8/2015, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

"w-woah!" Empty Re: "w-woah!"

Post by Guest 7/2/2015, 12:06 am

"w-woah!" Tumblr_nqoo1i7tpb1uz5fsyo4_r2_250
    Lydia entered the library holding a book in her hand. She doesn't particularly like the library, but she needed to entertain herself with something when everyone else in her cabin is sleeping. It's not very social.
    She looked around, spying a cluster of teenagers at every table. She looked down as she walked to the middle of the room, looking around for somewhere to sit. Lydia spied a guy sitting by himself, studying."Can I sit here?" She asked when she approached the table. She rested her hand on the top of the chair, smiling at the boy.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 7/8/2015, 1:02 pm

"w-woah!" Tumblr_n3opxgufe41s07ow9o3_r1_250
    wyatt - aelous - sixteen

wyatt bites his lip, chewing on it softly, staring at the pages below him. he hears a voice above him, and he nods his head, eyes still studying the book. "mhm. sure. go ahead..." wyatt trails off, not looking up. he hears chairs scrape around him, and whispering. wyatt ignores it, scratching his chin. finally, wyatt looks up, just to see the most beautiful-

"w- oh! ouch- woah!"

oh. my god. wyatt did totally not just fall and hit his head on the table. no. not at all. wyatt's vision goes blurry for a few seconds, but he focuses again. he stares a little long at the girl. "whass'your name?" he asks, so quickly it was probably too quick for the poor girl to understand. wyatt rubs his head hesitantly, standing up and sitting back down, a red flush on his cheeks.

Post by Guest 7/9/2015, 12:57 pm

"w-woah!" Tumblr_nqoo1i7tpb1uz5fsyo4_r2_250
    Lydia barely sat down before the boy fell and bumped her head. She shot up, covering her mouth with her hands."Oh gods are you alright?" She asked through her hands. Seconds later she dropped her hands, debating if she should move over to him. But instead she slowly sat back down. "I'm Lydia."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 4:31 am