A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Tazania's bunk

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Tazania's bunk Empty Tazania's bunk

Post by Green 7/1/2015, 5:18 pm

Tanzania had everything ready for the night. Earlier that day she had went to New Rome, after her outing with Alexander, and got some stuff. Her bunk was had purple and burgundy colored pillows and blankets thrown over the head board of her bunk as well as blankets and pillows on the floor in front of her bunk. She rented out a TV and placed across from the bed. In side her drawer she had all the candies you could imagine as well as prepped popcorn.

Her outfit was a simple v necked dark pink t-shirt and blue jean short-shorts. Tanzania smiled to herself and waited for Alexander to come.
    Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Tazania's bunk Empty Re: Tazania's bunk

Post by Gotenks 7/3/2015, 4:07 pm

Alex was kinda hyped for tonight. Watching a movie with Tanzania sounded way more fun than anything he'd do, mostly because it involved his girlfriend. He liked exploiting any chance of spending time with her he got. He entered the fourth cohort barracks, wearing a black T-shirt with Lucy from Elfen Lied on it -don't check it, just don't- and a standard pair of jeans. First impression of Tanzania's back? Colourful. Really colourful. And with a lot of candles. Well, it probably was considered romantic? Alex really had no idea what to consider romantic, but it did create a nice atmosphere. Tanzania was beautiful as always, no surprise there. He smiled at her and approached her.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/4/2015, 12:22 pm

Tanzania was just about to lay down when she saw her boyfriend walking toward her. "Hey, baby!" She exclaimed, getting up from the bed and going over to greet him. Tanzy planted a kiss on lips before stepping back. "So, are you excited?" She asked after taking his hand in hers and leading him toward her bed. "We have a lot of movies to choose from."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 7/6/2015, 5:05 pm

He didn't even speak to her before she started asking him if he was excited after their kiss. "You bet l am, hope you'll surpass my expectations." he semi-teased, semi-stated, smiling to his girlfriend. As she led him to her bed she told him that they'd get to choose together. "Alright, what do you have babe?" he said, trying to sound as hyped as possible. In all fairness, he was.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/8/2015, 5:15 pm

Tanzania smiled and sat him down on her bunk before pulling out some of her movies that she got. "Uh...I have Marvel movies, Romance movies, ewww." She hated romance movies. So clique. "And some others." She stated before sitting on his lap and reaching for the prepopped popcorn, offering him some of it. "Personally I like X-Men Days of Future Past."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 7/8/2015, 5:33 pm

Marvel? Not bad at all, he thought, taking some of the popcorn and consuming it. He was worried about watching romantic movies and really relieved when she rejected it herself. That's my girl, he thought, before feeling guilty about how possesive it sounded and then arguing with himself wether it was his right to think her as his. "Sounds nice." he just replied. He knew that it was a good movie and that was enough for him.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/8/2015, 5:38 pm

"Good." She got up and put the movie in before laying down on the bed, her head resting in his lap. "Oh! Can you turn the light off please?" Tanzania asked as the opening credits and previews of other movies were beginning. She enjoyed snuggling up to her man. He was so muscular and...manly.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 7/12/2015, 3:35 pm

Alex smiled to her, then clumsily got up to turn of the lights, even though with the candles there was almost no difference. Or so he thought. He wouldn't admit that he enjoyed her resting her head on his lap. Apart from the fact that it made him feel more useful than usual, he felt it was like sharing one of those weird gf/bf moments or something of the sort. He smiled, and then fixed his attention to the movie.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2015, 3:41 pm

Tanzania moved her head back to his lap once he sat back down again. She took a couple of pieces of popcorn and tossed them into her mouth. "So, how was your day after the lake date?" She asked, glancing up at him before staring foreword at television screen. "Did you fight anyone?" Tanzy asked in a smirk, knowing out brutish her boyfriend could be.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 7/18/2015, 10:25 am

OOC: I think l am a liiiittle late.17:24:31

BIC: "It was alright." Alex said. Pretty standard day, except... "I surprisingly had no fights. If someone doesn't piss me off, l don't fight. It just happens a lot." he 'informed' Tanzania. He decided to take it as teasing, knowing that his girlfriend wouldn't say it in a mean spirited way. "What about you?" he asked, before taking a handful of popcorn and eating it.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/23/2015, 9:10 pm

OOC: Mhmm. <_< And I'm just seeing this post now. Sorry!

BIC: Tanzania nodded his head slowly. "Well, that's good that you didn't get into any unscheduled fights." She smiled a bit before answering him. "For me? I went shopping today. Brought some really nice things in New Rome. Things you might consider nice." She giggled and took in a deep breath. "Then this guy thought he could yell me for being on the "wrong side of the street". It was crazy, babe."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 7/29/2015, 4:16 pm

He was about to corredt her, saying all of his fights were kinda unscheduled, before realising he'd better shut up. Then he proceeded to question whether Tanzania was about to go off pg limits and debate if at a scale of 1 to 10 he wanted her to at 12 or a 13. But he was certainly getting off drift, so... better to think of something else. And he found it. "Want me to kill him or you did it yourself babe?" he asked totally serious mode.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/29/2015, 10:38 pm

Tanzy smirked as she watched the movie as well as hearing Alexander's statement. She didn't except anything less. "Kill him? No, no. Don't kill him. Break his nose? Maybe." She smiled to herself. She secretly enjoyed when he got so overprotective over her. It was like she had her own personal body guard. "I don't know his name unfortunately."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 8/2/2015, 8:09 pm

Don't kill him... Well, as far as he knew he hadn't killed anyone yet. Gods only knew if he would. Maybe if Tanzania really needed it. Then he would have no remorse or anything, just a cold-blooded Mortal Kombat fatality. But this guy? If he ever found him -unlikely- he would end up severely beaten for sure, but that's it. "A pity" he commented on her not knowing the guy's name. "What about you show me the guy next time we go out at New Rome? Not like it's a big city or anything."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 8/2/2015, 8:48 pm

Tanzania smirked at him. "Okay, Alexander, I will." She smiled and sat up to give him a quick kiss on his neck, then laid back across his lap. The movie was pretty good, but being there with Alexander was better. "Can I just say, I love how protective you are over me. It's really attractive." She teased.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 8/7/2015, 8:48 pm

Alex was,beyond satisfied how things were going -the movie happened to be really good and there was no need to comment on Tanzania whatsoever more like l am too bored to type why am l typing this now l have no idea maybe to fill up space sorry for wasting your time- untill Tanzania commented on him being really protective and teased that she found it attractive. Alex hadn't even thought that he was being protective he behaved like that by default. "Are you joking? If you are, l guess l will have to stop acting like that."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 8/28/2015, 5:22 pm

"No, no I'm not joking, babe. I'm serious." Tanzy turned to face the tv again. "I wouldn't joke about something like that, Alexander." Tanzania smirked, her eyes still on the tv. How dare you do this to me, Georgie. I thought I meant something to you!
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 8/30/2015, 5:50 pm

That was a relief. Alex was really anxious on trying to not mess up, which probably meant that at some point he would mess up. But yeah, good to know that at the moment he was doing kinda fine. He was aware of Tanzania being most likely out of his league, so he tried to be good enough for her not to realise jt anytime soon.

OOC: Alex bby you mean the world to me :P l'm so sorry how can l make it up 2 u?
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 9/5/2015, 11:24 pm

Tanzy smiled as the ending of the movie came which meant that her attention would be completely focused on Alexander now. The daughter of Bellona sat up from laying across his lap and stretched. After she did that, Tanzania allowed a grin to come across her face. "Can I see your back tattoo?"

OOC: We'll talk about that later, mister.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 9/7/2015, 5:58 pm

OOC: Okay :/

OOC #2: http://bit.ly/1g67xsM the tattoo (if l didn't f-up techology :P)

BIC: Alex was surprised to be asked that, for no actual reason though. Now, he didn't have the tattoo to show off or something, he liked the Roman desing and Sakkara had it too. Two valuable reasons, in his opinion. "Uh... sure. Why not?" he said as he turned and took his shirt off.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 9/8/2015, 4:34 pm

The daughter of Bellona grinned when Alex took off his shirt, revealing the tattoo one again. Tanzy moved her hands across his back, admiring the design. "Mm. Who did this?" She asked before moving some hair out of her face. The female demigod moved her arms to his neck, then down to his shoulder blades.

OOC: thanks for the pic!
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 9/23/2015, 7:03 am

OOC: I wouldn't leave ya hanging

BIC: "Uhm... an MMA fighter has the same. I think l got this in the mortal world. It's corny but whatever." Alex said, kinda flustering for no apparent reason. Was she flirting? Well, she was his girlfriend but... you know. Let's not move it out of pg territory. "Irrelevant note: Would you wanna do something... more 'special' in the near future?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 10/20/2015, 12:59 pm

Tanzania ran her hands over the tattoo for another time before sitting on the side of the bed. "Special? Like what?" She was curious as to what he meant by 'special'.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 11/1/2015, 5:39 pm

"Um, something like, Mortal World. Field trip or whatever. Just get away from Camp and have some more 'alone time' or whatever. If you don't want it's fine." he said. Was that special enough? Alex didn't know.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 11/1/2015, 6:02 pm

The daughter of Bellona thought about this for a moment for nodding her head. "I see. Well I would really enjoy that, Alexander." Tanzy touched the side of his face before packing his lips. "Where did you have in mind?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 7:20 am