A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Empty Table

Harch20
    Harch20

Female
    Number of posts : 142
    Registration date : 2015-05-17

Empty Table Empty Empty Table

Post by Harch20 7/7/2015, 8:33 pm

Jenna sat down at an empty table and thought about a piece of New York style pizza and a lobster roll. It instantly appeared on her plate and it looked great. Jenna got up and went to the fire and cut off some of the food on her plate and pushed it into the flames. Then Jenna went back to the table to eat the rest of her food at the empty table.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Empty Table Empty Re: Empty Table

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/7/2015, 8:58 pm

Nerissa walked into the hall after sword training with a hunger in her stomach and a need to refuel, having skipped the time lunch was normally served. Walking through the hall with her new heels and outfit she grabbed a plate and brushed some of her newly dyed hair over her shoulder. After grabbing a salad and some plain shrimp she saw a girl sitting alone in the hall and walked over to where the new girl was sitting. She assumed the girl was new due to her having never seem her before. Moving into the table seat across from her she ate a few shrimp and acted as if they had known each other for ages.So. I just finished training and i'm dreading going to the forge after this meal to have to work on repairing swords. Like, why do I even need to? The Hephaestus kids have plenty of time to both fix weapons and goof off so why do I need to do it too. Then again, it makes sense. She said casually, eating her salad between sentences to not seem like she was overwhelming.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 7/13/2015, 10:31 pm

Jenna looked up startled when a girl sat down and started talking. The girl started talking and Jenna's eyes widened. The girl had striking blue hair, jean clothes and lots of bracelets. Jenna didn’t know what to think of this girl. Jenna was new and had seen kids but had barely talked to any. The girl started to talk and Jenna didn’t know what to say. So she mumbled, “Umm… yeah.” She hoped she didn’t sound too stupid but this new girl was very different. Then looking back down at her food she pushed around the food with a fork, not really eating.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/14/2015, 12:55 am

Names Nerissa by the way. Nerissa Terzi daughter of Morpheus. You can call me Neri or Ness though if you want. She said taking a few bites of salad, swallowing it before talking again.You must be new. She giggled a little, taking a few drinks of water. It wasn't hard to find the newbies at camp anymore, seeing as she had just lost that title (thank gods). Brushing some of her Black and Electric Blue hair over her shoulders the daughter of Morpheus gave a friendly smile.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 7/14/2015, 4:55 pm

Jenna watched as the blue haired girl kept talking. Now Jenna at least knew someones name at camp but she sort of wondered if this was the best person to meet. Nerissa was a little overwhelming for Jenna. However Jenna tried to adapt to the situation and this new person. "Hi, my names Jenna daughter of Hermes," said Jenna. She had no idea who Morpheus or what he controlled. She looked at the girl and could find no clues to her parent. So she just said, "Sorry, cousin but I don't know who Morpheus is." She hoped the girl wouldn't be offended.

OCC: I like the image of the clothes. Did you make the collage?
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/14/2015, 5:16 pm

Nerissa shrugged.Not many people do unless you have his as a father. He's the god of dreams and sometimes the human form. She explained in short. It wasn't odd to be asked what her father did but at the same time she wished more people knew. More people knew about Hypnos and he was just sleep in general, nothing as cool as dreams.

OOC:Yeah. That's my account on Polyvore, I use it almost every time I post a topic.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 7/15/2015, 8:19 pm

When the girl answered her dad was the god of dreams, Jenna was a little surprised. When she thought of dreams, clouds and fluffy things came to mind. This punk rock girl seemed the opposite but Jenna tried not to judge. She usually ended up judging people to quickly. Jenna ate a little more of her pizza and thought about what to say next. "How long have you been at camp?" asked Jenna. She really couldn't tell, considering Jenna had only been there a few days, herself.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/16/2015, 1:48 pm

This one caught Nerissa off guard. She had almost lost count of how long she had been at camp, it was gods awful of her but a lot had happened.I want to say a year, year and a half maybe. She took a wild guess. In truth it was probably more along the 2-2.5year mark but it didn't bother Neri one bit. The daughter of Morpheus went back up to grab another plate of food, this time a bowl of Fettuccini Alfredo, and sat back down with Jenna. Kinda overwhelming at first isn't it Jeena? She giggled, skewering some pasta and eating it while she waited for a response.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 7/16/2015, 9:47 pm

Jenna smiled at Nerissa's answer at least someone else knew how it felt. Jenna nodded her head and said, "Yeah, it is. A lot of things are a lot different." Now that she was thinking about it, she wasn't even sure if she liked camp more or less then living on her own. She decided to ask Nerissa about it, "Have you ever left camp once you came. I mean like without a quest." She hadn't asked anyone yet if you weer allowed to just leave.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/16/2015, 9:56 pm

Neri nodded happily.Course I have. I went to Singapore once for fun and I've been to loads of concerts. It helps me remain relaxed and in a good environment.She smiled eating more of her pasta. It was true too. Without concerts and traveling Nerissa would be a shell of herself.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 7/18/2015, 8:08 pm

Jenna was glad to hear that Nerissa had been outside the camp. Smiling to herself she ate the rest of the food on her plate. Once she was done she leaned back in her chair and said, "So what's your favorite thing to do at camp?" Jenna had only been to her cabin and to the farms and hadn't seen much of camp.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/19/2015, 1:50 am

This was actually a tough question for Neri to answer. She liked a lot about camp now a days and it was going to be difficult to pick her favorite part.In all honesty I have no idea. I guess either training in the arena, hanging with friends at the hall or capture the flag. Everything is nice here in its own way, you just gotta find it a guess. She smiled, crossing her arms and resting them on the table as at least a dozen moths flew in from various areas and landed on Neri's head, making her mat hatter style hat appear on her head.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 7/19/2015, 1:59 pm

Jenna' eyes grew wide as she watched moths fly onto Nerissa's head. She didn't know if she should swat them or leave them. She just stared at the and asked, "Are you aware that you have bugs in your hair?" She wasn't scared of bugs, but she didn't really like them. She decided once she was done with the meal and talking, Jenna would go see what capture the flag was.

OCC: So sorry, but I won't be on for a few days.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/19/2015, 10:28 pm

What these? She said pointing to her moths as the moved from her head to the table.I control them and watch what they do. She smiled as the white moths all climbed ad attached themselves together to form a mad hatter hat, their white fuz turning into the fabric and adding color as well.Wicked huh. She smiled again as she lifted the hat and placed it on her head.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 7/24/2015, 5:19 pm

Jenna was amazed to see the moths float into a hat. She had no magical power so she was awestruck at those who did. "That's so cool," said Jenna. Just staring at them when she put them on her head.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/24/2015, 8:17 pm

Neri laughed a little.Thanks. It was a Christmas gift from my dad. She said with a smile on her face. With another thought the moths ruffled themselves but went solid again and she tilted the hat on her head to an off angle, like how the mat hatter would in Alice in Wonderland.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 7/24/2015, 10:42 pm

Jenna snapped out of staring at the hat and picked up her cup of water. She took a big drink while her cheeks grew red. She didn't like people seeing her-un guarded like that. She then set down her water and looked at her plate. All her food was gone and she was pretty full, but she still wanted to talk to Nerissa. "Your hat is very interesting," said Jenna, smiling and trying to get over her embarrassment. "Hey, i got to head back to my cabin but you should come by sometime. Bye!" Then Jenna got up and strolled out of the cafeteria glad that she had finally met someone.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 8/16/2015, 12:59 am

Nerissa thanked Jenna again and said goodbye as she walked off, leaving the daughter of Morpheus to sit by herself and grab a cup of tea to relax her nerves about meeting someone new. The moths broke formation and a few followed Jenna out of Neri's curiosity and the rest hung from the rafters and various places around the hall, allowing her to have full coverage of her surroundings when she asked her friends if they saw anything odd.
    wolfkillerjr
    wolfkillerjr

Male
    Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2015-11-14

Post by wolfkillerjr 11/15/2015, 7:49 am

wolfkillerjr sat down at the empty table and think of susege and bbque ribs and it appiered on his plate and he started to eat after a few bits he ofered the bbque ribs to the gods and he sat down and started to eat agin.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 11/15/2015, 7:58 am

Please do not post in the RP areas without an approved character. The fact that you have four threads posted on by the time I logged on is the only reason you are getting four warnings.

Take the time to go read the Rules, then hop over to Character Forms and create a character.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 10:43 pm