A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Little Drama

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Little Drama - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Drama

Post by Green 7/14/2015, 10:29 pm

Narcissus started to flip through his Instagram. "Aye, I have ten thousand followers." That was one thing about being a part time model; people knew who you were. "Oh, follow me @Narcmirror on all the social media sites. I'll follow back. He stated, flipping his hair to the side.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/14/2015, 10:34 pm

Emily nodded and went though her phone, adding her brother on Instagram, Twitter, and Vine.I'm at one million on instagram from the youtube vlogs and videos I do all the time. You wanna be a guest on one of my next videos? I need someone to do my makeup and I trust you. She laughed, looking at the comments on her selfies and bikini pictures. Before she got to camp there was a rooftop pool at her dad's apartment and she would always take the best pictures there, what with it being on the roof and all.Your follower count should double after a week or two if you do. Oh and my username is @pretty_baby_girl
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/14/2015, 11:26 pm

Narcissus smirked. "Okay then." He cleared his throat, following her back on the social media sites. She really did have a million followers on IG. Narc wanted a million followers. "I followed back." He sat up on his bed and started to scroll through his tweeter account. Like always he had messages from both guys and girls. He tried to at least respond to all of them especially to the ones who were afraid of coming out to their friends and family about their sexuality. See? Narcissus has a good side.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/15/2015, 12:56 am

As the siblings goofed off on their phones Emily's started to play How To Save A Life by The Fray and she smiled, answering it fast.Hi daddy. She said into the phone, sitting indian style on her bed. She told him how she was fitting in and how awesome her half-brother Narcissus was. The two chatted for a while before she said goodbye with a final 'I love you too daddy.' Smiling, she went back to her followers and posted a twitter status, saying "Gotta love parents calling for no reason. #daddysgirl."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/15/2015, 2:19 pm

Narcissus looked over at Emily when her phone rang. It must've been her father calling which reminded him that he had to ship something off for his own father, Killian, birthday. He was sure that Gretchen was going to get him something special like she always did. Those two had a pretty good relationship; his step-mom and himself. She was woman that was more of a friend than a second mom. After his half sister hung up the phone, he smiled some. "Aren't our daddy's amazing?" He then went through his Twitter and saw that she had posted something. "Speaking of parents. you haven't met madre yet have you?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/15/2015, 2:32 pm

Emily smiled a little at the mention of their dads being awesome.I love my daddy. He can be a little too care free as to what I do sometimes but I'm his only kid so I guess its to be expected. I haven't met mom yet, no. It would be fun to meet her though. I wonder if she misses dad at all. She thought out loud, sending a text to her girls back home about the cute guys she was surrounded by, making it seem like they were just normal people and not her siblings.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/16/2015, 2:02 pm

"She misses all of her lover's I'm assuming." Narcissus said, running his hand through his hair. "And she's beautiful, quite amazing actaully." Narcissus chuckled, looking over at her. "My dad remarried and has a little girl which I love dearly. If he's happy, then I'm sure as hell is too."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/16/2015, 8:01 pm

My dad never did remarry, although he is seeing this really awesome woman right now who would be amazing as a mother. Her and I talk a lot while she's on tour for modeling and all but I still like her a lot. Em admitted while she looked through her instagram and twitter, messaging her fellow youtubers. So far Sawyer Hartman was the one that was being a real annoyance.Ugh, I hate youtubers sometimes. She mumbled out loud.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/16/2015, 11:22 pm

"Well that's good. At least he's moving on." Narcissus chuckled a little and nodded her head. "It's good though for you to be close with your dad's girlfriend. " He ran his hand through his hair again and flipped onto Snapchat. " What's wrong with YouTube, love?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/16/2015, 11:43 pm

Stupid Sawyer keeps asking for a collab and I don't wanna get drunk, sorry.She said annoyed, going through her clothes for tomorrow's outfit. She was being a little b!tchy about it all but most collab videos Hartman did involved alcohol and she was not down for that, no mama.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/25/2015, 1:07 am

"Sawyer?" Narcissus asked with a raised eyebrow. He had  never heard of a person named "Sawyer" before. Well not in his life. Anyways as Emily kept talking, he realized what she was saying. "Ah, okay." He nodded his head and smiled a bit. "So, where do you wanna go?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 8/16/2015, 1:03 am

Emily thought about it for a second as she went through her clothes and got a great idea.The boys here are for the most part unattractive except our brothers so I suggest we rent a car or something and go out for a day on the town in New York. Flirt it up, eat out, get Starbucks and shop till we drop. Sounds like the best idea for a recent breakup doesn't it? She said winking to Narcissus and pulling a few options out for the idea day but discarding them all and going back to sitting on her bunk and brushing her hair through.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 7:04 pm