A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Heat Waves (get it? it's hot, and they're at a beach) - Private

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Heat Waves (get it? it's hot, and they're at a beach) - Private Empty Heat Waves (get it? it's hot, and they're at a beach) - Private

Post by daddeme 7/11/2015, 11:33 pm

Seeing Casey at the beach was a rare thing. It wasn't because he didn't like it or couldn't swim, but instead because typically you could find a lot of mean people by the beach. By now you could assume how he feels about mean people. He's a a son of Ares over 6 feet tall...usually people were afraid to be mean around him. Moving on. Casey was at the beach today because barely anyone was in the courtyard, where he commonly was. He was in the talkative mood and thought "Why not?", not to mention that today was one of the hottest days in summer Camp Half-Blood had experienced. He walked along the shore in a pair of swim trunks decorated with tiny cartoon lamb faces, chatting with some son of Apollo about some dance he was working on, then waved goodbye to him when he went talk to someone else. He was nice. Weird Shakespearean name, but nice. Casey put his hands in his pockets and continued walking along, humming a song he heard earlier.

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Heat Waves (get it? it's hot, and they're at a beach) - Private Empty Re: Heat Waves (get it? it's hot, and they're at a beach) - Private

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/11/2015, 11:43 pm

Andy walked along the shores of the beach in a black string bikini and sunglasses. She had decided on an onyx dangling belly ring and smiled to herself. Today was HOT! Like, hot hot hot hot hot.(to quote Tobuscus of course). The daughter of Hecate couldn't stand being in her cabin with all the complaining and laid on a towel in the sand to tan and turn a gorgeous color. She felt sexy today and probably looked the part too. She wasn't smoking, oddly enough, and actually kinda liked taking a day or two away from her cigarettes. She didn't feel that addicted to them, due to her usually smoking her E-Cig, and was glad about it too. Laying in the sand, the girl started to hum the song Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard because it was the best song ever. She eventually started singing it and game zero fcks as to who was listening. Her voice was pretty good and she loved flaunting it when she could.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Heat Waves (get it? it's hot, and they're at a beach) - Private Empty Re: Heat Waves (get it? it's hot, and they're at a beach) - Private

Post by daddeme 7/12/2015, 1:22 am

Casey's humming soon dulled when someone's singing interrupted him. It was the same song he had been humming just a second before, only the person singing it was on a different part than he was. His green eyes scanned the beach until he found the source: a girl laying about twenty yards away in a black bikini. Casey tilted his head to the side to be sure that he was hearing her right. Yep. Def Leppard, though he sometimes screwed up the title of the song. It wasn't his fault; DJ played all types of odd music and sometimes Casey forgot which title belonged to which. Excited to hear more of the singing (since he wasn't too great at it), the son of Ares walked over to the girl and sat down beside her.

"You have a very good choice in music." He smiled kindly, only realizing that he had practically cut her off. His smiled died down. "Oh my gods, sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt."

ooc: Then I thought, what if they were humming the same song?
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/12/2015, 9:03 am

Andy halted her singing in a snap and looked to the boy, a glare in her eyes that softened almost instantly. He was cuuuuute! Like on a scale of one to ten and easy fifteen.It's fine, a song can always be restarted after all. And I do like to think I have good taste.She said aloud. Sitting up from her towel she propped herself on her elbows so she was at an angle leaning backwards and did a quick scan of the boy. Yup, totally cute and muscular. That's when she took a my so wild guess.Ares, right?She half guessed. There was almost no way in hell this guys wasn't an Ares.

Im Andy, daughter of Hecate my the way.She said lowering her shades slightly and peering over them to give a wink at the boy. Tattoos were her kryptonite and he had plenty of them.

OOC; I couldn't remember if he had tattoos or not. If he doesn't them ignore the sentence about them.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/16/2015, 11:53 pm

Casey nodded appreciatively at how she didn't get upset because he'd interrupted her singing. It was cool to not have someone yell at him for being nice, though as often as that happened he very seldom let himself be affected by it. His hands dug in the sand as he too a glance at the still water, then looked back at the girl. His eyebrows twitched up just slightly: she was very attractive now that he was paying attention. His kind smile returned.

“Good taste in music, good looking, and great at guessing?” He shifted his weight to one of his hands and reached around to shake her hand with the other. “Hi, Andy, daughter of Hecate. I’m Casey, son of Ares.”

ooc: this is so short and awkward, spare me
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/17/2015, 12:00 am

I like to think I'm a girl of many talents.She flirted as her hand was shaken. In all honesty he seemed like a pretty chill son of Ares as far as they went, although she didn't know many of them. Laying back on her towel the daughter of Hecate let the fading lights warm her skin and then the chilling breeze make it turn to goose flesh.

She loved the night, more so than most people. It was dark and brooding and reminded her of Necro and Necromancy. With her powers being so tuned to the darker side of Hecate she relaxed in the starry sky and let out a long breath, running one of her hands from her hip up into her hair and laying on it while the other staples itself on her stomach gently.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/19/2015, 1:14 am

"Rightfully so." Casey flirted back. That wasn't anything new to him, flirting and all, because it wasn't the action in itself that he found difficult. It was usually what happened afterwards, the "become a friend" or "become a couple" part that typically landed him in the brother-to-best friend range. It explained why he was a legal adult and still hasn't had a girlfriend. Casey straightened out his legs and leaned back, resting similarly to how Andy had been earlier with his elbows supporting his upper body.

The sun setting in the sky gave the son of Ares mixed feelings. Though it was very pretty to look at, he wasn't sure how he felt about the transition from light to darkness. He was fine with either one, but combined he just felt it could be dangerous. Symbolism, he guessed. The sky soon decided to be dark as the night settled in. He'd never been out at the beach this late and found it very soothing. He was only wearing his swim shorts, so the rest of his body was freezing, but he felt very much in his element. "There's just something about the beach at night. It's very nice, yes?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/19/2015, 1:19 am

Sure as hell isn't a bad thing. Andy smiled to herself as she thought about a swim at night with a strong Ares. That would be both interesting and a swim to remember. Getting up the girl walked to the water and slowly walked in, letting her hair get wet after a quick dunk of her head.C'mon in. It's warm. She said. It really was too. The sun had heated up the water all day and it hadn't had a chance to cool off yet seeing as the sun had just set.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/19/2015, 2:00 am

Casey was still focused at the starlit sky when Andy walked into his view, heading towards the water. He wondered if the water would be kind enough to be warm since earlier it had been so blistering, or if it would be frigid like the current night. Then the girl called to him and said that it was warm, and Casey couldn't help but to do what he did best and smile. He stood up, brushing the sand from his forearms, and jogged to the ocean. The water was indeed very warm. As long as the two didn't travel too deep, he found it relaxing. Casey walked a little further until the water reached just above his bellybutton and cupped some water in his hands, pouring it over his head. "You're not wrong. Tell me more about yourself, Andy." He turned to her, cocking his head to the side.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 8/16/2015, 1:19 am

Andy walked into the water until the ends of her hair pooled around her in a slight pond of dark hair. She was enjoying herself and knew that Casey probably was as well. At his question Andy thought for a moment.I don't know. I like Necromancy, I have a pet hellhound, I smoke, I swear like a sailor. There isn't much to me that people can't see from my exterior. She said gesturing to her figure, watching as Necro padded along the shoreline and laid in the sand watching his owner.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 4:47 am