A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

"heeeeyyyy"

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

"heeeeyyyy"  Empty "heeeeyyyy"

Post by jake. 7/13/2015, 8:43 am

"heeeeyyyy"  Tumblr_np4tlc8DHm1tj3rdto1_250
    elijah - hephaestus - seventeen

elijah rolls his eyes as another guy comes up to him and takes a handful of strawberries from his basket. "thanks bro." the guy says and walks off, smirking. "you're welcome..." elijah curses. "f*cking d!ckhead." he mutters quietly, trying not to swear any further.

elijah had grown atleast two inches over the last two weeks, and he wasn't as skinny as he used to be. he had broader shoulders, a little more sinewy arms, and generally he had gained a little in muscle. he didn't look so awkward anymore.

ooc: shoooort, i'm sorry i gotta go :c

Last edited by jake. on 7/13/2015, 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

"heeeeyyyy"  Empty Re: "heeeeyyyy"

Post by Mason 7/13/2015, 8:50 am

Nefertiti walked into the strawberry fields. She was hungry, and because she couldn't find good strawberries in the Mess Hall, which she was craving, here she was to pick them herself. Which, in a non-snobby way, was not something that she was that used to, considering her dad was a famous director and she was rich. Nefertiti picked a couple, before seeing a boy in the distance. He's pretty cute, she thought, and went over to him. She giggled a little. "Hi there, cutie," she said. She wasn't actually attempting to do her usual flirting here, she wanted to see if he'd come to her.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 7/13/2015, 9:46 am

elijah turned his head to see a pretty girl - probably an aphrodite - saying something. elijah squints at her and turns his head back to the berries, blushing. "uhm, hi. if you're here to take strawberries, then go ahead and take them; i don't even care anymore." elijah grumbles and scratches the back of his head, shrugging. "i'm, uh, elijah? hephaestus cabin?" he says hesitantly, turning his head away quickly, scowling.

Last edited by jake. on 7/13/2015, 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/13/2015, 9:53 am

"I won't take your strawberries, that's not why I'm over here. Elijah, Hephaestus, coolll," she giggled, but in a flirtatious way, not that she was nervous or found something funny, "so, Elijah, do you have a girlfriend? I don't have a boyfriend. Kind of sad, huh?" She smiled. "I'm Nefertiti, daughter of Hathor."
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 7/13/2015, 10:04 am

elijah frowns and shrugs again. "i haven't had a girlfriend since, like, two years. and yeah... sad." he says quietly, still crimson around the cheek and jaw. elijah picks up the basket and awkwardly mumbles something, before saying: "uhm, thats a cool name. nefertiti. hathor. yeah. cool. would nefertiti the daughter of hathor like to walk with me?" he asks, grinning delicately.

Last edited by jake. on 7/13/2015, 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/13/2015, 10:19 am

"Sure, why not?" she grinned. Nefertiti started walking. "So, Elijah, how old are you? 16, 17, I'm assuming?" she asked- he looked around that age.

ooc: short post xD
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 7/13/2015, 10:34 am

"nah," he says, grinning. "i just turned eleven yesterday." he laughs and walks with long, smooth strides, one hand on the basket, one had in his pocket. "and you must be... hmm, twelve?" he asks, still chuckling.

Last edited by jake. on 7/14/2015, 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/14/2015, 8:08 am

Nefertiti laughed at his joke. She guess she kinda deserved that one. "Actually, I just turned fifty-three last week." She smiled at him. "I'm, in reality, seventeen." Her right hand went over to the hand in his pocket; she was trying to hold his hand.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 7/14/2015, 8:15 am

elijah stares at her hand and swallows hard. he tries to ignore it, a flush on his cheeks. iyoubarely know her. you barely know her! you can't just hold her hand. no. but elijah finds himself wanting to. but he restrains himself, and straightens up. "so, where're you from? how's it like being an egyptian kid?" he mutters nervously, scowling at the ground.

elijah wasn't the type of guy to flirt. well, that wasn't completely true; he loved flirting, but this was different. this was something along the lines of a puppy crush. he felt nervous and bubbly inside. he was always known around camp as the cute lil' heph kid with the humour and the curly hair, but the problem here was that he wasn't so small anymore, and he wasn't all adorable and awkward. he had grown taller, and his hair was straighter and in general more girls had been taking notice of him. elijah didn't know how to handle that.

Last edited by jake. on 7/14/2015, 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/14/2015, 8:27 am

Nefertiti noticed him restraining from holding her hand, and she didn't know how she felt about that. She knew he was most likely nervous, but she didn't expect him to just be like, no. She decided that this boy would take a bit more of flirting. She grinned, not a facial expression she used often. Nefertiti said, "oh, being an Egyptian kid isn't that much different in terms of Greek and Roman demigods, I'm not just sure my kind belong here in Camp Half-Blood, y'know? It's not like we can go to the Olympus trips and stuff and see our parents." She shrugged. "So, what about you, what's a Hephaestus kid do in daily activities? Just forge?"
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 7/14/2015, 8:41 am

"heeeeyyyy"  Tumblr_n30hwkwAiz1qc02vao3_250"heeeeyyyy"  Tumblr_n30hwkwAiz1qc02vao2_250

elijah grins. "oh, trust me, we do much more." he says, patting the front pocket of his leather jacket. he takes his snapback off of his head, flips it in a swift movement, and puts it on backwards. opening the front pocket, he takes out a handful of machine parts, his nimble fingers moving to fit them together, eyebrows furrowed in concentration. a minute or two later, elijah holds a tiny mechanic bird in his hands. the bird flatters it's wings, and twitters with a metallic screech. elijah sticks out his tongue at the bird, and the bird twitters happily again.

he lets the little bird sit on his long index finger, still smiling. "and what about you? what do hathor kids do, anyway?"

Last edited by jake. on 7/14/2015, 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/14/2015, 11:38 am

Nefertiti payed close attention to him when he created the small mechanical bird out of basically nothing. It was like a chef creating a cake from scratch, only with machine parts and mechanics. She watched it, then he asked her a question: what she did, or Hathor kids, rather. "Well, I guess Hathor kids are similar to Aphrodite and Eros kids and the such. But, me personally, I spend a lot of time with my dad on weekends and such. My dad's the famous movie director, Alberto Voncheses, heard of him?" she asked that in a slightly snobby way, though. Basically everyone knew of her father and his movies.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 7/14/2015, 11:47 am

"heeeeyyyy"  Tumblr_n30hwkwAiz1qc02vao3_250"heeeeyyyy"  Tumblr_n30hwkwAiz1qc02vao2_250

elijah shrugs. "i don't watch many movies, to be honest with 'ya- i prefer books, actually." he says sarcastically, before rolling his eyes. "yeah, 'course i heard of 'em." he says and smiles crookedly. "he makes pretty okay movies, i'll tell 'ya." he murmurs and puts the basket down at the shed, where the nymphs would collect them later on.

elijah sighs, smiling pleasantly. "a'ight, beauty queen, i'm hungry. i'mma go to the mess hall if you ain't bothered with that."

Last edited by jake. on 7/15/2015, 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/14/2015, 11:57 am

Nefertiti heard what he said, and giggled a little. When he said he preferred books, she gave him a funny look- not that she necessarily cared if he did, she found him hunky anyway- but he soon said that he heard of her father, which didn't surprise her. Nefertiti smiled when he said that her dad made 'pretty okay' movies, which must've been his way of saying 'totally cool awesome mega.' She loved her father and his movies. She blushed a little when he called her 'beauty queen' but it was fake, tons of guys told her she was pretty or something along those lines. "Alright, I'll come to you with the Mess Hall. Don't think because I'm a 'beauty queen' that I don't eat. That's like, stereotypical."
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 7/15/2015, 8:59 am

elijah rolls his eyes. "nah, 's not stereotypical. s' the truth," he says, crookedly smiling, "because to maintain that body you gotta do somethin', pretty girl." he says it all with the flair of a southern accent; the type he only had occasionally. elijah kicks a few rocks away whilst he was walking, and then stops, checking his watch. "um, how 'bout we meet at the mess hall at five? i gotta go take a shower, to be honest." he murmurs, blushing a little.

ooc: short. :c

Last edited by jake. on 7/15/2015, 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/15/2015, 9:24 am

Nefertiti laughed a little- she wasn't sure what was more awkward, the fact that he was checking out her body, or the fact that he actually admitted to it. She stopped walking when he checked out his watch. "Alright, we'll meet at the Mess Hall in..fifteen minutes? Twenty?" she asked, kissing his cheek.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 7/15/2015, 9:52 am

elijah blushes wildly as he feels her soft lips meet his cheek. he scowls, moving away. he almost trips and loses his balance; but he stays on his feet. eyes wide, he takes off in a run. "s-see ya in an hour!" he says, bustling back to his cabin, tripping and cursing all the way there.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/15/2015, 11:22 am

Nefertiti nods, then goes to to the Mess Hall.

ooc: Who starts Mess Hall topic?
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 7/15/2015, 2:47 pm

ooc: i'll send you the link when i'm done. xs

Sponsored content