A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Oh oh oh it's magic (BoO Spoilers)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Oh oh oh it's magic (BoO Spoilers) Empty Oh oh oh it's magic (BoO Spoilers)

Post by Mason 7/13/2015, 6:22 pm

BoO Spoilers

Jason was at the arena, ready to start practicing his magic, on the dummies he set up ready for explosions. He was wearing a Nike shirt and shorts and blue and black tennis shoes. He sighed, trying to focus. I can do this, he thought to himself.

ooc: sorry it's short
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Oh oh oh it's magic (BoO Spoilers) Empty Re: Oh oh oh it's magic (BoO Spoilers)

Post by Green 7/14/2015, 12:24 pm

Salem walked into the power practicing arena and glancing around to see who as in there. Her eyes fell on one of her siblings. Jason was it? How original. She wore a simple purple shirt with black jeans and combat boots. Walking past her brother, she greeted him. "Hey."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/14/2015, 12:31 pm

Jason turned, seeing his half-sister, Salem. He heard that she was evil from some people, and okay from others, but he never really talked to her himself. Not only that, but they were completely different socially, but Jason didn't really care about that. He quickly waved. "What's up? Salem, right? I'm Jason Sungo, if you didn't know that yet." He smiled at her.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/14/2015, 1:06 pm

"I know your name." She countered as she summoned a fireball out of the Mist and threw it at a dummy. "And just practicing magic." Salem answered his question as the dummy burned. She loved her magic. Every last bit of it.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/14/2015, 1:45 pm

"Oh, you do? You're an evil stalker, aren't you?" he grinned, "I'm just messing. I heard you were a bit...well...yeah and you were good at magic. Apparently both are true. It doesn't look like that dummy is seeing his children anytime soon. Rest in peace, Dummy the Dumb Dummy." Jason laughed a little.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/14/2015, 11:39 pm

Salem sighed before throwing another fireball at a moving dummy. It hit the dummy square in the chest. "Evil huh? I'll take it." She shrugged her shoulders and looked over at her half-brother. "I hope you don't think that your bantering his actually funny do you?" Salem asked with a raised eyebrow.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/15/2015, 9:39 am

"My bantering isn't funny? I know that, I'm just trying to make conversation, but you're making it slightly tough." Jason guessed he was just so use to talking to the populars where making conversation was so easy. He guess he might've had to ask her something actual questions to get conversation, "so, um, Salem, how old are you?" He eyed a dummy, ready to attack.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/17/2015, 3:40 pm

Salem picked up one of the dummies with her mind and threw it into a moving one. Bullseye. "I'm fifteen. And yourself?" She asked, loving over her shoulder at Jason. Her attention went back to her magic practice, closing her eyes and using the mist to spin around the two dummies, crashing them as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 8:11 pm