A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

RP Invite

DarkDan1100

Male
    Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2015-07-08

RP Invite Empty RP Invite

Post by DarkDan1100 7/14/2015, 6:44 pm

Not entirely used to the layout of the RP site but I'm getting used to it.
    I was wondering if anyone wanted to help in a roleplay for getting my character from home to camp? I'm happy with anyone who wants to RP and I'm happy to RP regardless of your posting style as long as I can read and understand your posts and their intention.
    My own RP style involves using a few sentences, or a paragraph or two to describe what my character is doing and how he feels while doing it. I can be a bit mean to my characters and tend to enjoy writing about how much of a difficult time they're having, because adversity builds character.
    I'll be RPing my character Vincent Shoesmith, the son of Ares, being attacked by monsters and having to get to camp. I have a few idea for the kind of monsters he'd have to fight or run from but I'm open to any suggestions on that regard or any other part of the RP.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

RP Invite Empty Re: RP Invite

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 7/14/2015, 6:56 pm

Hi, welcome to CHB. I think my character Celine would do the job. She's experienced and helpful.
    DarkDan1100

Male

Post by DarkDan1100 7/14/2015, 7:04 pm

Okay cool, where exactly do you want our characters to meet?
    Because I was thinking of having my character already being told to get to the Camp and being given the address by his mother, but not quite getting there yet and a cyclops is trying to catch him before he gets into camp.
    I was thinking he only just got out of the city or he hasn't even gotten out yet?
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 7/14/2015, 7:32 pm

If he's going to get attacked by cyclops, I think it would be better if we started a topic in "Outside Camp". I have a plot in mind. Celine could find him in danger while she's returning from the city to Camp for some reason, therefore he would already be in the surroundings. What do you think?
    DarkDan1100

Male

Post by DarkDan1100 7/14/2015, 7:43 pm

Yes, that is exactly it. I'll start the topic with the opening post then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 5:37 pm