A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Bella's Bunk

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Bella's Bunk Empty Bella's Bunk

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 7/14/2015, 7:58 pm

Of course Bella was glad to return to CHB. It was great to see her brother again after so many months and to be next to people like her, in a place where she didn't have to worry about monsters lurking all the time. The only problem was that none of her demigod friends seemed to remember her. Nobody had talked to her yet. That saddened her a little. She was still thinking about it when she walked into the Hecate's cabin as if it was the first time. Her old bunk remained exactly the same way how she had left it, with it's sheets meticulously tidy. As Bella kicked her heavy bag under her bed, she heard a familiar bark behind her and smiled. Dino's large black dog ran towards her, desperate for a pet. She bent down to stroke behind his ears while she tried to remember his name. "Nice to see you, Eustacio. You look handsome as always." She murmured, feeling cheerful again.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Bella's Bunk Empty Re: Bella's Bunk

Post by beanie 7/14/2015, 8:24 pm

AINT IT FUN
    It was supposed to be summer and Eve was supposed to be with her family in New Orleans. Sadly,, both adults of the house have out've state business, leaving all the kids at different locations until they return. Her older sister Kiki was sent to gymnastics camo with her team while Louie and Louis are entertaining the grandparents in Jacksonville. Eve, however, is back at camp for the time.
    Now don't get me wrong, Eve loves camp. The problem though is that all of her friends are busy during this time, meaning that the little energizer bunny will be bored out've her mind. All she'll have to preoccupy herself are books but we all know that little miss Eve can't be reading for very long or else she'll die from boredom.
    However, when she walked through the door of the Hecate cabin, she saw a new face. And most of the time, new faces are good!

"Hi I'm Eve." She perked to the girl with the dog. The girl looked around Eve's age, maybe younger. "Are you new? You look new. Then again, I haven't been here recently."
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 7/15/2015, 7:14 pm

Bella gave a little jump in surprise when she heard an unexpected voice. Although this one she did not recognize. She straightened and smiled kindly at the girl. "Hi, I'm Bella. I'm not really new and I haven't been here recently neither." Eustacio stared at Eve for a moment, upset because she had stolen Bella's attention, and stormed back into the dark corner that he had left. Bella didn't stop talking excitedly, as she was glad for being noticed. "Actually... I was here last year, but I had to return to my homeland and now I'm back to visit my brother. He stays in here the whole year. His name is Dino Materazzi, I bet you know him. Sorry, but I don't think I've ever seen you before. Nice to meet you." She was going to ask if Eve was also a daughter of Hecate, but she decided to pause for her to answer, only to show how she had good manners.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/15/2015, 9:01 pm

AINT IT FUN
    Wait, if Bella here is in this cabin and she's just returning from...wherever she was, that means that she's Eve's half-sister! Eve nearly started jumping for joy. Another half-sister close to her age (probably)! She'll introduce her to Emily and they can hang-out! This is awesome!

"Oh that's so cool! Ya must be ma half-sister!" She smiled, her Southern accent shining through her words. "I probably came when ya were away. Do ya know Emily? She's ma other half-sister who was here before me. Have ya met her?" She clapped her hands excitedly.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 7/16/2015, 5:29 pm

"Hell yay!" Bella was genuinely happy. She didn't know that there were so many children of Hecate and she wanted to meet and befriend them all. She was also relieved to see that she wasn't the only person in there to have a hard to ignore accent. She was still learning how to speak English. It was a challenge to pronounce the words and sometimes she would start to talk in Italian without even realizing it. As long as she and Eve didn't make fun of each other, they could share the dramatic experience of being an outsider. "To be honest, I think I don't know many people. I spent a short time in here and didn't tell anyone when I left. You guys don't have the habit of keeping in touch, right?" She said, with a wave of hope showing in her voice tone. There was nothing to be sad about, as she loved to meet new people.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/17/2015, 11:53 am

AINT IT FUN
    "No not really, though I do get emails from ma friends whenever I'm away." Eve explained. Most emails are from Emily, explaining all that's happening at camp, what te ground is doing, etc. If Oliver writes the email, Eve could barely understand it cause he uses big words that she doesn't know. As for Sinbad, his are just extremely funny to her. "I'm guessing that keeping in touch isn't very good here. Anyway, where are you from? What's your favorite color? Do you like chocolate?" She rambled on with questions for Bella.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 8:25 am