A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Nah'Bigail

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Nah'Bigail Empty Nah'Bigail

Post by Green 7/24/2015, 11:14 pm

Nah'Bigail Tumblr_md4nn1UvTF1qlvproo1_r1_250

I walked into the arena around six o'clock in the afternoon. With Panic! At the Disco blurring in my right ear, I made my way to the power developing section. My outfit was simple, a pair of dark blue overalls (with nothing underneath it), work boots, and a straw hat. For some reason this made me feel more powerful. Who knows? I had finished up all of my duties for the day and nothing else to do. Kane was away doing something, Morgan was most likely practicing her magic or reading up on her spell book she got from Circe's library, and...and that was about it. So what's a better way to pass the time than to practice my chlorokinesis.

Today was going to be different. today, I was going to focus on multitasking with my abilities. This was going to be interesting. I unplugged the earbud from my right ear and shoved it into the pocket where my iPhone 5 was, knowing that it would be a pain later on to untangle. Anyway, I walked to the earth part of the power developing section and took in a deep breath. After I got there, I closed my eyes and thought out loud saying, "Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later." With that being said, I turned around and waved my hands over the earth, causing pumpkin  vines that started to sprout ten good sized pumpkin. That was the first part of what I planned to do.

"Some think of your children weak, mother. I will prove them wrong." I said to himself before growing a vine out from the pumpkin vines. I then turned around, facing away from the watermelon and wielded the vine to wrap around my neck. I decided to grow another one five inches beside the first one. With both vines wrapped around my waist, I controlled them to lift me up, six feet off the ground. "Woah, there. Now that I'm stable." I said after a couple of minutes of wobbling, trying to catch my balance. Taking in a deep breath, I closed my eyes and telepathically took the fruit off of their vines and caused them to levitated behind my head. Now I was sweating. I had never tried anything like this before other than making that grain giant when I was practicing  with Morgan a few months ago. After I had those where I wanted, I aimed them at the dummies that were maybe twenty feet ahead of me. Snapping my eyes open, I let out a little shout and catapulted the pumpkins toward the targets.
    myawfod
    myawfod

Female
    Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2015-08-12

Nah'Bigail Empty Re: Nah'Bigail

Post by myawfod 9/5/2015, 5:58 am

Lilitu was wandering into the power-developing area, sun a half hour away from setting, sending bright golden light into Lili's pitch black hair, tied up in a messy bun. She was clothed all in black, boots, ripped jeans, ripped band tee, black leather jacket. As she walked, she heard a sort-of whistling noise, ducked and rolled out of the way of the watermelon now splattered on the ground behind her. She tried to calm her breathing as she looked at the source of the attack, a girl wrapped in vines six feet in the air. She simply stared, shell-shocked at her near-death experience.

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 11:48 am