A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

but i think youre just mad 'cause you're single {Private}

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

but i think youre just mad 'cause you're single {Private} Empty but i think youre just mad 'cause you're single {Private}

Post by moriarty 7/28/2015, 6:20 pm

Sun comes every morning, but it ain't no friend
    I get dressed and I go back again
    The rain it keeps on fallin', on twisted bones and dirt
    I'm buried to my heart here in this hurt
    The fire keeps on burnin', you're waiting in the cold
    Down in the hole

Dark and bloody autumn, pierces my heart
    The memory of your kiss tears me apart
    The sky above is turning, the world below's gone gray
    I thought that I could turn and walk away
    But the fire keeps on burnin', I'm working in the cold
    Down in the hole

Radio's cracklin' with the headlines
    Wind in the phone lines
    The sun upon your shoulder
    Empty city skyline
    The day rips apart
    A dark and bloody arrow pierced my heart

I got nothin' but hard blue sky and sunshine
    The things you left behind
    I wake to find my city's gone to black
    The days just keep on fallin'
    Your voice it keeps on callin'
    I'm gonna dig right here until I get you back
    The fires keep on burnin', I'm here with you in the cold
    Down in the hole (Down in the hole)

i know you think i'm not something you're afraid of

Harper walked down the beach in a simple black tank top and denim shorts. She carried a plain black bag, filled with books, towels, and other necessary beach supplies. It was a sunny day, like almost everyday at camp. The lake had plenty of other demigods strewn about, but Harper found a secluded area right next to the water. She laid out her towel and picked a random book out of her bag. It didn't matter which one, because she was in the middle of reading them all.

Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male
    Number of posts : 565
    Registration date : 2014-11-08

but i think youre just mad 'cause you're single {Private} Empty Re: but i think youre just mad 'cause you're single {Private}

Post by Metilinos 7/28/2015, 8:00 pm

Dimitri felt his free time lessening and lessening with the recent events that had happened to him and Camp Half-Blood. Not to mention, he had a leg that had gone under trauma from bear traps in particular twice now. He was happy to see the lake. Where the grass and plants were so shallow, there was no way anyone was hiding a bear trap in it. Though, the marks they had left in his legs were certainly not so fun to look at. Not that it mattered, Dimitri had never owned a pair of shorts in his life. He always wore slacks or jeans, and in today's case, it was blue jeans. In addition, he was also sporting a brown collared shirt and brown boots. He was happy to see the lake once more, where trauma was certainly not awaiting.

He spotted someone from his cabin sitting by the lake with some books. He decided he'd keep it quick, as to not tie his sister up. Sister, of course, was the formal term. He'd never run into her often during the day. And it wasn't like talking at night was practical either; people were trying to sleep. As far as Dimitri was certain, that was his only sister. He almost felt a small linger guilt in him. He hadn't even had a good conversation with her yet.

"Harper." Dimitri said, coming up behind her. He didn't even have a bond with his sister. He never even imagined having one before. "I'm Dimitri, I don't know if you really know that or not. Cymopoleia is my mother too. " Other people had always talked about Harper having the same mother, yet the two never even really talked. He was determined to break that today. It's what a good brother would do.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

but i think youre just mad 'cause you're single {Private} Empty Re: but i think youre just mad 'cause you're single {Private}

Post by moriarty 7/28/2015, 8:40 pm

Down in the hole

Down in the hole

Wind in the phone lines
    Empty city skyline
    The day rips apart

Harper read quickly. As she put down the first book and picked up another, she noticed a shadow fell over her. She didn't look up or acknowledge it, but did feel slight annoyance, as it was blocker her light. When the shadow spoke her name, Harper finally looked up. She vaguely recognized him as someone from her cabin. "Minor Water Gods. What a joke,"she thought. When he introduced himself, a smile crossed her face, but quickly vanished.
    "Mom made a cute one..."she thought, quickly followed by a mental slap in the face. "He's your brother, dumba**. You can't say that," she muttered, half smiling up at him. "Sit down, brother," she invited, patting the space on the towel next her.

Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 7/28/2015, 9:41 pm

Dimitri heard a light mutter of some sort, but decided not to press her on it. He was, after all, interrupting her reading time. But he couldn't help himself any longer. Despite the sticky business with the hunters and the robot assaults, he technically had family that he'd been neglecting. He remained silent for a moment. "I don't want to interrupt your readin' for long..." Dimitri said, his southern accent overpowering his voice as it always did.

Regardless, he took the seat next to her. He tilted his head to his sister. "Have you ever met our mother?" Dimitri asked. He wasn't sure he wanted to know, but he asked anyway. He'd never met his real mother before, and he wasn't sure he was ready to. He knew nothing about his sister. But there was so much that he wanted to know. There was a bond that he could feel, that he wanted to reach.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 7/29/2015, 1:15 pm

Down in the hole

Down in the hole

Wind in the phone lines
    Empty city skyline
    The day rips apart

Harper shrugged and closed her book, putting it back into her bag. She looked at her brother. They shared few similarities. Harper had bright green eyes, while Dimitri's were more hazel. Jet black versus a dark brown. When he asked if she had met their mother, she scoffed. "Two demigods have ever met our mother," she said, then added, "And lived anyway."
    Having a sibling is a strange thing for a child of a very minor goddess. Harper thought she was alone for the longest time. She had seen Dimitri around, but never inquired him about his parents. She just assumed he was a Triton kid, or maybe Briarius. She was still hesitant about trusting him even though they were blood.

Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 7/31/2015, 10:35 pm

"That sounds like a fun family reunion..." Dimitri added to her statement. Only two demigods? It didn't bother Dimitri, he didn't consider the goddess as anything except a technicality. Suffice to say, she wasn't really a mother, she was just a donor. Many demigods yearned for their godly parents to come and give them guidance and answers, but Dimitri wasn't like that in particular. He'd much prefer his mother that he grew up with, not the one that had him on a whim.

"Who were they? Were either of them kids of hers?" Dimitri hoped their mother wasn't a malevolent goddess. Granted, goddess of sea storms didn't sound like the kindest. "What's she like? I never really read anythin' 'bout her. Is she like a storm?" Dimitri asked, hopeful that the last question he asked would make sense without him having to explain the context. It was strange to talk about his birth mother. And even more strange to talk to his sister.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 8/4/2015, 9:45 pm

Down in the hole

Down in the hole

Wind in the phone lines
    Empty city skyline
    The day rips apart

((Sorry about the wait. Band camp started. Also BOO spoilers for anyone following this a little bit i guess))

"It was two of the 'seven', I think," She says making air quotes. "Don't remember which ones though." Harper had a bad memory, but she did remember family. The one thing she had with her father and late brother was family. And now, her new brother. "I don't know. She seems like the type with a short temper. Holds grudges, you know, the like."
    No one knew anything about her mother, besides the two demigods who had ever met her. Even Chiron seemed confused when she was claimed. She decided to mention it to her brother, not knowing even when he arrived at Camp.

Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 8/4/2015, 10:01 pm

If Chiron didn't know something or something confused him, that was usually a bad sign. The ancient centaur had seen more than anyone else at Camp Half-Blood, hands down. Except arguably, Mr. D. However, Dimitri didn't count Dionysus. The young demigod imagined that once his ban was lifted off of alcohol, the god of wine would go back to the way he likely was before; too intoxicated to remember anything anyways. Dimitri had always viewed his birth mother as a mystery or a book better left unopened. It was only now that he considered the real possibility that his mother was no good goddess in the slightest.

"It seems like a lot of gods are like that." Dimitri replied. There was a time when he wouldn't dare take any gods name and suggest them to be lesser by any means. But as time had gone forward, Dimitri found himself less concealing of his dislike towards he greediness of the gods. "Then, she must have killed the others, didn't she?" Dimitri ased, nearly in a regretful voice. It wasn't fun to learn your mother was nothing but a killer.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 8/14/2015, 3:56 pm

Down in the hole

Down in the hole

Wind in the phone lines
    Empty city skyline
    The day rips apart

((I am so so so so sorry. My internet was out for the last week.))

Harper thought for a moment. "No, no, all of the ones from the prophecy came back. At least, I counted seven anyway." In all reality, Harper had counted nine important people coming back from the quest, but it didn't matter at this point. Her mother didn't seem like the touchy-feely type, but Harper wouldn't believe that she was a cold blooded killer. "Parents are funny, huh? My dad is back in Wales, and Mom is, well, wherever the hell she is." Harper was surprised to hear the words flow so easily out of her mouth. Trusting a new brother is difficult. Especially when she accidentally drowned the other one when she was 13. Harper recalled the memory, but quickly pushed it away. "Not today," she muttered, mustering up a smile for her new brother.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 8:18 am