A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Allie's Bunk

Caroline Berry
    Caroline Berry

Female
    Number of posts : 29
    Registration date : 2015-08-13

Allie's Bunk Empty Allie's Bunk

Post by Caroline Berry 8/14/2015, 8:23 pm

Allie walked into her cabin and her green orbs took in the entire space. She had been living there for a while now but barely talked to anyone. She was either in the library reading a book or here on her bunk sleeping. Today she decided to read on her bunk. She pulled out Lord of the Flies by William Golding. This was her seventeenth time reading it and had now become a book full of humour for her. She wasn't one to laugh at much but this book always brought a smile to her face.

She glanced around the room once more before settling on her bed and opening the novel before turning on a lamp beside her. Soon enough, she was caught up in the book, ignoring the world around her. She did this from time to time when she really didn't feel like doing anything else or talking to anyone else. It wasn't something she always did, but she did do it. She curled her long brown hair, a pride and joy of hers, behind her ear before turning the page. She absorbed the words like a sponge absorbs water, sucking every last bit into her being and storing it there.
    maya149

Female
    Number of posts : 53
    Registration date : 2016-03-19

Allie's Bunk Empty Re: Allie's Bunk

Post by maya149 4/3/2016, 12:41 pm

Ariana, who was sitting on a bunk nearby, was typing away at the latest chapter of the book she had been writing for two years. She wasn't usually one to socialize with others without being told or forced to, but she noticed a girl with long brown hair reading a book that she loved, Lord of the Flies, and decided to introduce herself. Walking over, she smiled slightly, and began to speak. "Hi," she said hesitantly, "I love that book. I think I've read it... It must be at least twelve times by now." The volume of her soft English accent was increasing as she grew more enthusiastic. She then realized that she had no idea who she was talking to. "Oh, sorry, I'm being horribly rude. I'm Ariana. And you are?"

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 4:46 pm