A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Raven Ryan Regan~ Trivia

HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Raven Ryan Regan~ Trivia Empty Raven Ryan Regan~ Trivia

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/27/2015, 4:58 pm

Raven Ryan Regan

Raven Ryan Regan~ Trivia 9k=Raven Ryan Regan~ Trivia Vanessa-Marano_Main                                                                           Raven Ryan Regan~ Trivia Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDxZx8fAxGdp3CGebjS3FrBYHaqXK_5Cv07eIFWPMe7tpPkCOy
    “I prefer to be the hero of the story, not the Damsel in Distress.”

Name: My name is Raven Ryan Regan. Yes I realize that all of the parts of my name start with a R. No I don’t like it, but I live with it. Just… don’t try pointing it out to me as I already know it. I’m not trying to be rude or anything, it just gets annoying. Some people ask me what my parents were thinking when they named me, but I don’t know, and neither do they really. As far as nicknames go, some people call me “Trip” short for Triple due to the 3 R’s in my name. Um… some people call me Ryan, some call me Regan, some call me Raven. As long as it’s not intended in a harsh way, you can call me just about anything.

Gender: I consider myself to be a female, a girl, a chick. Whatever it is you wish to call it.

God Parent: My god parent is Trivia, Goddess of Crossroads, the Mist, Magic and Ghosts. She is also associated with Witchcraft.

••Family••
    Mortal Parent: My mortal parent was Jeffrey Regan. He was a man of not so many words. The reason that I say was is because of the fact that he died when I was 8 years old, making me go into the foster care system. I have some pictures that show he had dark curly hair like me, the same eyes, the nose. We got along perfectly fine and he taught me never to show any weakness. More on that later.
    Stepmother: My stepmother is Elliza Grey. She and her husband, Robert adopted me into their family when I was the age of 10. I love this woman with all of my heart and she had, and still has, major expectations for me. She is fully deaf, which is why she taught me sign language. Her round face surrounded by soft blond curls and set with a next to perfect smile and blue eyes, I used to call this woman a “golden angel” when I was little as our own little inside angel as she pulled
    Stepfather: My stepfather is Robert Grey a proud and playful man who also had large expectations for me. He is the only one in the family that could be considered related to me, considering that his hair is dark.
    Siblings: I have three siblings my family, 1 older brother, 1 younger brother and 1 younger sister. My eldest brother’s name is Bryan. He has a major love for anything musical and is currently 19 years of age. He and Keira, my younger athletic sister at the age of 14 are Robert and Elliza’s Biological children. My younger brother Keith at the age of 10 with a love of video games, was adopted like me.

Date of Birth: My date of Birth is October 31st 1998. I am currently the age of 17 and yes I was indeed born on Halloween. Feel free to laugh about it, after all, I do as well.

Place of Birth: My place of birth is the Underworld, all facts considered that my Mother is a Underworld Goddess.

Hometown/Last Residence: I consider my hometown to be Austin, Nevada population of about 400. This is the place where I moved to when I was adopted.

Race/ethnicity: I am 15% Italian and the rest of my heritage is English/British. This comes from my biological father, of course.

Accent: I speak with a slight British accent that makes me sound funny at times. For instance I say the word what like whot, tea like teah, and so on and so forth.

Skin Tone: My skin tone isn’t pale, but it isn’t tan either. Um… to make that sound sense I suppose you could call it Ivory.

Eye Color: My eye color is considered to be Hazel.

Hair Color: My hair color is very, very dark brown. Some people consider it to be black.

Hair Length: My hair falls 2 inches below my shoulder blades. It is considered to be curly, though it is more like loose ringlets than the tight curls that everyone thinks of.

Height: I am five foot, 5 inches. (5’ 5”)

Weight: I weigh 124 pounds.

Body Type: I consider myself to be a Inverted triangle, though I do have curves in certain places.

Appearance: My appearance is a jumble of a lot of things. My long, dark, curly hair, hazel eyes, and about average height. The only thing that I tend not to like about my face is my some-what bushy eye-brows. Not bushy as in Uni-brow, but bushy as in to hairy for my liking. I usually leave my hair free-falling though the vast majority of the time it may be shaped into intricate designs that typically include a braid. My clothing selection is everywhere, however does always include what people call black combat boots. They aren’t like the ones you can find in the army, but instead come about 3 inches above my ankle. I tend to wear darker color selections unless it’s khaki. I do wear make-up. Eyeliner, dark eye-shadow, mascara, lipstick and mousse foundation tend to always be on my face. I wear skinny jeans the vast majority of the time, but when I do wear shorts, they tend to be very short. Um… and my tops can be anything meaning that you can never tell when I may wear a tank-top, t-shirt, long sleeves, or a fashionable sweater. One last thing. I paint my nails constantly, but no matter what color that I choose to paint them, I will always paint one nail a different color. Keeps  things interesting, ya know?

Weapon: I have what could be considered a Stygian Iron axe. I mean, it’s made of Stygian Iron, but it looks more like a scythe than an axe. Scene it’s solid black, I wrapped a silver ribbon around the hilt as well as another one towards to top just to add some color. I also fight with a Stygian Iron dagger that is about two foot long with a mahogany hilt.

Armor: I have standard camp armor made of brass.

Pet(s): I have a solid black Great Dane whose name is Ara. She is a female that tends to be a goofball despite her size, though has a very serious side in which she tends to act as if she will rip you to shreds. Don’t worry, no matter how serious she get’s I’ve trained her well in her two years of life to not attack anything but a monster.

Skills/Talents: -A talent that I have is playing the piano. I began this at the age of 8 with my father and refused to give it up in memory of him. I compose my own pieces, as well as play the classics. I wrote a piece for my father that I shared with my family only once. I prefer to play it in private and if you ever do catch me playing it, I’ll pretend like I had no idea what you were talking about.
    - Due to Elliza being deaf, I think I mentioned that earlier, I learned sign language and now… speak it fluently? I mean you can’t actually speak it, but you get my point.
    I also do ballet dancing. This was once again Elliza’s idea and she put me into classes at the age of 10. I found myself loving to do this and actually continue to do it.
    When I was little, about the age of 11, Robert thought that I should do something other than ballet, so he and Elliza decided on the sport known as Softball. I hated the sport at first because It didn’t come to me as easily as ballet or the sign language and Elliza was about to let me quit when Robert protested and said that he had a massive amount of faith in me. I scored my first home run that day and continued to play until the age of 13 when I made the decision to quit the team to focus on ballet.

Flaws: -A physical flaw that I made is my bushy eyebrows of course. Which, for the record, I hate but I manage to live with it.  
    -I am overly defensive, constantly defending myself and the ones that I consider close to me. I tend to always be ready to fight someone over something it seems.
    -I’m a perfectionist, usually thinking that things cannot be done right unless done by me. I have a certain way that I do things and I’m not happy unless it’s done that way. It’s pretty much like you can find me practicing a dance or a music piece that I am working on hundreds of times until I find it up to par.
    -I am very stubborn, always wanting things my way and thinking that my idea’s are the best.
    -I am very Prideful as well as all of these other things. I like to show of my work and boast about things that I have accomplished in my life. Sure, this annoys most, but it’s just what I do.
    - Sarcasm is something that I use all too often. I’m typically joking when I say such things, but because I use this tactic so often, people can hardly ever tell if I am serious or not.

Strengths: Strengths. Alright here we go.
    -From the tender age of 2 when my father saw me cry over a broken toy car, my father taught me never to show any weakness. And by weakness, he meant for me to never show my feelings. Therefor, I guess you could say that a strength that I have is not to let others know what I am feeling, making this a pretty good fighting tactic.
    -As a result of Robert having big dreams for me just like Elliza, he started to train me in physical fighting when I was 12. He said that if I was to leave the household when I was 18, that I ought to know how to defend myself from anyone that tried to bring harm to me. Following his words, he bought a punching bag and put me in Karate classes. I prefer regular fist to fist, rather than the high kicking of karate but it seems that when I do fight, it’s a mixture of both.

Weaknesses: A weakness that I have is that I absolutely, positively, without a shadow of a doubt, suck at archery. I’ve tried and tried a million times to use this method of fighting, of weapon, whatever you wish to call it, but I just can’t seem to do it.

Likes: Like all of the skills and strengths that I have listed I like to play the piano, play softball, practice ballet and karate, and teach other people sign language. Other than that I like pizza, preferably pepperoni, but hey, pizza is amazing just about anyway that it comes. Chocolate is amazing as well. I absolutely love dogs, there just so cute and cuddly and of there big enough, make excellent pillows.

Dislikes: I hate people who think that because I do ballet and play the piano I can’t get into other genres of music. Yes, classical is where my heart lies but you have to understand that I love rock music as well. Heavy metal, screamo, classic, any way I can get rock music, I’ll listen to it. Oh, and I think I forgot to mention that I can do dance’s to some rock songs. Yeah, something like that. Another dislike that I have is people thinking that I am a witch or something. I’m not a witch, I don’t brew potions and I don’t own a black cat, I just have the ability to raise and speak to the dead as well as control fire. Jeez kiddo, get your facts straight.

Fears: Fine fine, despite my bravery and show no fears personality, I do have 1 or 2 fears. My first and possibly most major fear is heights. Yes that means that I don’t do the climbing wall, yes that  means that I will not fly in a plane and yes that means I have never been on a roller coaster before.

Personality: My personality is… everywhere I guess you might say. I’m typically the largest goofball and animal lover that you can ever meet. I’m always the one that has the junk food with me, the one that has all of the current music. All though that I can be laid back and goof off as well as constantly joke, I can be deadly serious when it comes to my dear ones, music and dancing. I’m usually seen doing something by myself and perfecting it especially if it has a due date that is close by. Despite all of this, I have a love for technology and love a good video game, especially one that someone tries to challenge me in. Despite my fathers echoing words in the back of my mind, I tend to be happy and always have a smile on my face as well.

Abilities: I can see and speak to ghosts. Yeah, sure it’s creepy and sure it can be interesting at the same time, but I am who I am.
    It’s said that serpents, polecats and dogs are sacred to my mother. I can communicate telepathically with all three.

Powers: Like the vast majority of the Children of Hecate, I can control the Mist. If I change my appearance, or anyone else's for that matter, meaning clothes, hair, etc. I can control that for a total of 3 posts with a cool down of 6. If I was to summon a object made of the Mist, my largest being a normal sized cat, I can control it for about 2 posts with a cool down of 5.
    I consider myself to be what people would call a “Necromancer” meaning that I have control over ghosts. I can summon and control up to 3 “ghost warriors” for a total of 4 posts with a cool down of 7. If I summon 3, I can control them for 4 posts, with a cool down of 2. I generally would never summon one, but if I do then I can summon and control it for 2 posts with a cooldown of 2.
    I can control fire as well, though it’s not all that spectacular because I’m still working in that area of my expertise. I can create a orb of fire 2 feet in diameter. If I were to actually shoot a flame at someone the flame would be a maximum of 4 feet long and 6 inches in diameter. The temperature of these flames/orbs can get is 212 degrees Fahrenheit, the temperature at which water boils.

Social Status: I am considered to be one of the popular people at Camp Half-Blood, always at the parties, the name that you can hear when you need to know or need something and last but not least, the one that tries to be friends with everyone.

Summer or Year Rounder: I consider myself a year rounder here at Camp Jupiter.

Years at Camp: i have spent 3 years of camp, coming to Camp Jupiter at the age of 14 in the summer.

Life Before Camp: My life before camp has been a lot of ups and downs. I showed up on my fathers doorstep when I was a mere week old, he having a look of surprise upon his face. He took me in hesitantly, finding a note later from Hecate explaining a few things. Over the 8 years that we had together, we were excellent friends, my father and I, him teaching me things, seeing that I was clothed a feed. Then came the day when I learned of his death. A teacher pulled me out into the hallway and began rambling on about how he loved me and all of this other meaningless things until the point where I looked at her puzzled and asked in my light British accent “What’s going on?” She proceeded to tell me that my father had been killed by a drunken driver on the way home from work. I cried off and on for the rest of the school day.
    Approximately 2 years after that day, I meet Elliza and Robert. A month after that, I was adopted by them, meeting my Elder brother and younger sister. We got along just fine and then came the point where I was to begin learning sign language, ballet, softball and karate. I had finally finished the piece that I wrote in my father’s memory at the age of 13, and shared it with my adoptive parents, only to find myself crying and on the brink of tearing the papers to shreds. Elliza immediately took the papers from me and signed to me that I was to never act on such impulsion again. When I was 14 I found myself on the school yard staring into the face of a gray wolf. All I could do was stare. Then, something magical happened. I found myself following the wolf everywhere that it went, instantly intrigued. Once to the peculiar destination, I met the leader of the pack, Lupa, and trained until I was worthy of Rome.

Role-playing Example:
    Sitting on the piano bench, Raven opened the lid to reveal the smooth, white, piano keys. Hitting a few of them ever so slightly she found the rhythm picking up as she found herself playing the piece that she had written for her father once more. She sighed, stopping in the middle of the melody. She got up off of the bench and continued on about her usual day. She couldn’t do this today. Not now.

Notes:   http://camphalfblood.wikia.com/wiki/Hecate <<<---- This is a link to the powers that Hecate has.

Last edited by Blue on 8/27/2015, 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Raven Ryan Regan~ Trivia Empty Re: Raven Ryan Regan~ Trivia

Post by Mason 8/27/2015, 5:14 pm

I know from the cbox this was just copy/pasted and the history edited. You might want to edit out all of the times you mention CHB in the form, though, then it's pretty much approved.

Also, Lupa's wolves find Romans, not Lupa herself.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/27/2015, 5:20 pm

Sorry for the goof Mason xD

Edited.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 8/27/2015, 5:25 pm

No problem xD

Probably last thing, the armor should probably be dried leather or brass or IG of the sorts.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/27/2015, 5:36 pm

Edited.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 8/27/2015, 5:44 pm

Approved. Trips will be assigned to the Third Cohort.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 8:46 pm