A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

"clean up on isle.....everywhere."

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

"clean up on isle.....everywhere." Empty "clean up on isle.....everywhere."

Post by beanie 9/14/2015, 2:40 pm

"clean up on isle.....everywhere." Tumblr_mow65qwoQX1qcny46o9_250
    "Didn't I just tell you to leave?"

When Jaci's in need of party supplies, she'll head to Walmart, which is kinda close to camp. Mostly she'll go there for the chips, dip, and drinks, or for some music. Easy peasy, lemon squeezey. However, when said girl walked into Walmart on this fairly hot day, she had something else in mind instead of the normal party supplies. Jaci's what you call a troublemaker and the last time she caused a little mischief was when she wrecked the first cohort's barrack, two weeks ago. Now she was itching to do something bad and she found the perfect place. A store filled with oblivious people.
    Bringing anything in here would've caused suspicion so Jaci would have to use her hands to break stuff. That doesn't leave much room to do anything but whatever. She'll have to improvise.
    Anyway, no one gave her a second glance as she walked into the store. Perfect. A smirk graced her lips while she made her way to the back of the store, where the clothing section is.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

"clean up on isle.....everywhere." Empty Re: "clean up on isle.....everywhere."

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/20/2015, 11:02 pm

"clean up on isle.....everywhere." Tumblr_mrtk0rJ0Ah1r6kg9io1_250

Yes, I think I'll have one large dose of mayhem with a side of I don't care, Evangaline thought as she walked up and down the isles of the local Walmart. She could go for some spray paint, nail polish and hair dye right now. Of course she still had plenty of greens and bright pinks, along with the occasional yellow or orange back in the Cohort 3  barracks at camp, but who said she couldn't try electric blue. No one, that's who. Not like she would have listened anyway.
    None the less, the girl found herself at the back of the store, looking up and down rows of jeans. She frowned. Some of them where just so plain. Where were the rips? Hmm.. maybe she should take a sharpie to them, just for a bit of pizzaz.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/21/2015, 8:11 pm

Rip, rip, ripping is so fun~ Jaci has been humming that little tune in her head while she hacked and hacked at the displays, making a shirt look like a meshed up bra and shorts like panties. It looked disturbing and she had admit, awesome. The kid section has never looked better but the parents and children didn't think so. Their faces screamed it.
    So she had to leave for another section before security came and blamed her. However, the closet section wasn't all that empty.
    "Um excuse." she waved her hands around while talking to the girl occupying the section. "Do you uh, I don't know, leave? I'm trying to vandalize stuff here." She explained with a i-don't-give-a-sh!t tone while showing the blonde her knife. Who cares if the girl freaks out, Jaci's a goddamn criminal mastermind.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/22/2015, 5:02 pm

Currently taking a sharpie out of her pocket, Evie would walk over to the shorts area. Standardized rips. She scoffed. Taking her hands, she would rip the denim ever so slightly more, then taking the sharpie and begging to draw skulls all over them, along with toxic symbols. Sure, she could do something more extravagant, like stoping by a different isle, picking up some spray paint, and doing it that way, but she was content at the moment. Evie had to admit, the vandalism she seen the girl going around doing showed that she had taste. In both style and how to vandalize. Not bad, not bad at all. And then next thing she knew, the little vandalist was talking to her. Knife out and all. Evangaline wasn't intimidated the least bit. After all, she sparred with someone at least once a day. It was good to keep you skills built up. She laughed slightly.
    "Oh, darling, please," she responded. "After all, I think we're both here for the same reason, hm, mate? Whadaya say? Cause a little vandalization together?"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/22/2015, 9:42 pm

This blonde had gutts, Jaci had to give her that. She wasn't even the least bit intimidated and it was kinda, cute. The thought actually made her snicker, which turned into a full on laugh. Sure, people looked at her in a weird way but she didn't care, this was a pretty humorous moment for her. When she quieted down, Jaci turned to the girl, who she had admit had good taste in clothes.

"It's nice to know that there's still some troublemakers around these parts. What your name blondie, or should I keep calling you that?" She asked with a smirk.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/23/2015, 10:20 pm

Okay, so Evangaline had to admit, she had no idea why in Jupiters name the girl was laughing, but, at least she didn't stab her with the knife or anything. She considered that as a plus. Looking up, finished with her current project, she would return the other girls smile, partially to be polite, and the other half because of the commentary.

"Blondies cool, though most tend to call me Evie. Who might you be," she replied.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/28/2015, 7:53 pm

Evie? Why did that name sound so familiar to Jaci. It puzzled her mind a little and she had to stop and think about it. Maybe she met someone with that name at a recent rave? Or perhaps it was some girl that scolded her while she was doing some time? Wait, was she a demigod at her camp? Jaci couldn't figure out anything and it made her head feel dizzy and she hated it.
    It took her a couple of moments to snap back to the present. She had to smile though when she saw the sharpied lines drawn by Evie on the boring looking jeans. Now that spiced up those jeans.

"The names Jaci, Jaci Hunt. Now Blondie, I think we should head to some other part of the store before security discovers that this was our doing."
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/28/2015, 9:19 pm

"Jaci..." the girl mumbled under her breath. Now that was a pretty interesting -and yet familiar name.- Evangaline couldn't help but give the girl the quick glance over. Obvious spunk was written all over the figure from the girls head to her toes. Even the way her hair was signified trouble.

"You know what, I like you already. How do you feel about spray paint?"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/4/2015, 7:56 pm

Jaci could feel Evie's gaze on her, making Jaci turn back to the blonde. This gaze though, it didn't make Jaci uncomfortable one bit. in fact, she enjoyed a little, which confused and pleased her at the same time. While Evie was looking at her, Jaci did the same to Evie. She seemed so punk rock and Jaci liked that, a lot. It was a good look on her.

"Depends on what its used for." Jaci remarked, looking back at Evie's face. "Do you have some? I, unfortunately, left mine back at my......house."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 2:57 pm