A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Fiona Patton-Hypnos

artemisthedivine

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2015-09-23

Fiona Patton-Hypnos Empty Fiona Patton-Hypnos

Post by artemisthedivine 9/25/2015, 8:08 pm

Name: Fiona Patton
    Eyes: brown
    Hair: brown
    Height: 5'8"
    Body Type: tall and slender
    Skin Color: white
    Accent: southern
    God Parent: Hypnos
    Mortal Parent: Kaya Patton
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: 3 cats (Cleo, Snow, and Mona)
    Talents: Creative writing
    Weapon**: Celestial Bronze dagger
    Personality: While she's not shy, Fiona usually keeps to herself and prefers the indoors. She has a small but irrevocably close circle of friends. She has a very calm nature, and has always loved the finer things in life. She craves few relationships, but those she lets into her life become her family. She aims to live somewhere serene, like a cottage nestled into the middle of the woods, where she'd spend her nights tucked in between a pile of blankets watching an old black-and-white movie.
    Flaws: She can be judgmental at times; she has a superiority complex, and typically regards others as less than her until they "prove" themselves. Usually quite drowsy and has trouble paying attention, partly because of her ADHD and partly because of her consistent state of sleepiness. This is also because of her narcolepsy.
    Abilities: People tend to be quieter and more subdued after spending long periods of time with her. Sleeping in the same bed as her will almost guarantee someone a good night's sleep.
    Powers: None
    Life Before Camp*: At age five, Fiona was diagnosed with narcolepsy, a sleeping disorder that causes hypersomnia. Because the disorder usually becomes evident in 15-25 year olds, it took a long time for Fiona to get this diagnosis; the symptoms appeared when she was two months old. Besides that, it was relatively normal, with her being the daughter of a minor god and all. She attended a boarding school in Louisiana when she started reporting to school administrators that people she'd never met were following her and watching her. Not too often once every four months, maybe three. Still, it wasn't long before a satyr--who had been her lab partner--took her to camp at age fifteen.
    RP Example*: My knees burned as I scrambled to my feet, only to collapse against a parked car back onto the asphalt. My head spun, and it was all I could do to regain my balance and take off running again. I turned abruptly onto the farmland beside the long stretch of road, hoping to confuse the creature behind me, but it seemed to follow my every move. I stumbled, slipping on grass wet with rain and mud. White-hot pain exploded in my ankle, and I crumpled onto my back, closing my eyes and surrendering to the feeling og wet, hot breath on my face.
    Any notes about your characters: Has a younger (non-demigod) half sister named Amelia.

Last edited by artemisthedivine on 9/28/2015, 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Fiona Patton-Hypnos Empty Re: Fiona Patton-Hypnos

Post by Kendall 9/25/2015, 8:15 pm

Please be a bit more specific with her body type -- "normal" is pretty general. (Try something like mesomorph, tall and lanky, etc.)

Add some more to the personality.

Flaws:
    - Judgmental how?
    - Is her last flaw due to her ADHD?

LBC:
    - How old was she when she got to camp?
    - How did she meet the satyr?

artemisthedivine

Female

Post by artemisthedivine 9/25/2015, 10:11 pm

Okay, I updated it and I think I got it all Smile
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 9/28/2015, 10:10 am

Could you add her narcolepsy into the flaws section as well?
    artemisthedivine

Female

Post by artemisthedivine 9/28/2015, 1:44 pm

Fixed :)
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 10/3/2015, 8:51 am

Would you be okay with adding a few more talents? It's a nice way to add to the character and their uniqueness.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 6:33 am