A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

jena would not appreciate us getting arrested

jena would not appreciate us getting arrested Empty jena would not appreciate us getting arrested

Post by Guest 11/4/2015, 7:17 pm

jena would not appreciate us getting arrested Tumblr_inline_mkuv44h2AF1rvc53o

It wasn't often that Kit Parker left the surroundings of Camp Jupiter. No, that was a lie Kit leaves all the time. He left Camp this morning to go on a coffee run because New Rome's coffee is the worst and he strives for excellence. You could call him Alexander the Great, he also has great hair.
    But anyway, Kit was sitting on the curb outside a burger joint in Berkley. And of course it's the only place with a vegan option, Kit would not b here if there wasn't. Sitting beside him as he sloppily ate was his best friend and his partner in crime Jaci. It was his idea to come here today. After the monster incident it was really awkward in the Unholy Trinity, especially between Kit and Jaci. It's not his fault he gravitated towards Jena and wants to go hiking with her and kiss her. It's not problematic, come on. But it did make things a little rocky. And the son of Cupid did not like rocky things.
    "It's 1:30 and nothing is broken yet." He commented as he moved onto fries. Kit avoided wearing anything white just for this outing. He's a messy eater, and he's also a messy person and who knows if he would get paint or mud or some other substance all over his shirt. One out of the three things would be easier to explain to Jena and anyone else who would yell at him because he is in fact a painter, but the other two are more difficult. But hey, nothing is broken yet.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

jena would not appreciate us getting arrested Empty Re: jena would not appreciate us getting arrested

Post by beanie 11/4/2015, 8:20 pm

jena would not appreciate us getting arrested Tumblr_inline_ng13gqZj3C1szaa83
    "Didn't I just tell you to leave?"

Jaci's head was pounding when she woke up that morning. It had taken her an hour to get ready that morning for she was not fully awake yet. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to stay up all night partying. Especially when she promised Kit that she would get some food with him. She was barely able to get dressed before she had to meet Kit. A hour and a half later she was running out wearing a black print top, mid rise black skinny jeans and combat boots. On top of that she threw some sunglasses on to keep her from hurting her head even more.
    Kit had dragged her to a burger place in Berkley, which surprised Jaci because she knows that Kit doesn't like meat. It wasn't until Jaci finished ordering her deluxe cheeseburger that there were vegan stuff here as well. Still, the burgers here were big and full of grease, just the way Jaci likes it. Multiple times she had to wipe her mouth after she took a bite.

"Don't say it as if it's a bad thing." She pointed out to Kit as she took another bite. She moaned "Dude, these burgers are heaven. How did you find this place?"

jena would not appreciate us getting arrested Empty Re: jena would not appreciate us getting arrested

Post by Guest 11/5/2015, 9:38 pm

//Well you see it took a lot of soul searching, and then an angel appeared to me when I was mediating and was like 'dude check this place out' and I did and I was like 'dude wow this is great.' but the angel wasn't there and probably was not real. As he was fabricating this story fries were flying all over the place. He liked to use extreme hand gestures. He liked large brush strokes better too, was that correlated? Kit had no idea.
    I mean it's just out of character... Kit replied with a mouthful of fries. It wasn't atypical of Jaci and Kit to be in trouble. They were just an explosive duo and at some point in time one or both of them will break something. Just a fact. \\
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/6/2015, 9:22 am

Kit has always been a strange dude. Jaci has known him for quite some time and she was used to the strange things he has done with her and Jena in the past. But she still was not used to weird stories he tells her. She looked at him strangely, some grease dripping off of her mouth. There were times I wanted to slap my child for being such a messy eater.
    "Kit, the closet we'd ever get to an angel is Jena. I'm pretty sure you're either talking about Jena or something you created with your weird imagination." There was no cold tone or harsh words in her speech. Jaci has gotten used to the fact that Jena and Kit were more than friends at the moment. It was just weird and awkward that 1. they're her best friends and that's just gross and 2. she was pretty much a third wheel.
    "Besides, it may be out of character but I'm sure we won't have to wait very long. The slow and elderly are coming." She spoke in a grave tone, pointing to the slow moving group of elderlies waiting on line for food. If Jaci hadn't known any better, she would have related them to zombies.

Post by Guest 11/6/2015, 3:38 pm

//Kit grinned once the conversation briefly shifted to Jena. The two are complete opposites, but somehow they worked perfectly. They started dating maybe two months ago, starting after they're brief make-out session at Jaci's party. So there was some friction there. And announcing their relationship to Jaci was only because he thought he was going to die. Obviously he didn't die, so the proclamation was not appropriate. But that's why he's here right now. If I saw Jena then we'd probably wouldn't be talking about burgers. His grinned widened, but he quickly tried to hide it. We don't need to talk about her today. He told Jaci, his eyes following the slow trail of elderly people in line for a burger. How can they even eat that?\\
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/9/2015, 6:17 pm

Jaci's face turned from delight to disgust. No, she did not want to picture her two best friends in that way. She was still getting used to the fact that she was the third wheel with the three of them. There was no need for any dirty and uncharacteristic images popping in her head. "Can you please not put anything in my already messed up head?" She grimaced as she took another bite of her burger.
    The elderly filled up most of the line and Jaci was surprised that some of them didn't drop any fake teeth. It was pretty funny and that made Jaci almost laugh loudly. "They probably have to gum it down. Or for it to be cut up into a million tiny pieces."

Post by Guest 11/9/2015, 9:19 pm

//I didn't say anything about what Jena and I do god Jaci get your head out of the gutter Kit teased his friend, hitting her gently. He didn't mean for it to turn into Kena and Jaci. It was all innocent and he was trying his hardest for the Unholy Trinity to stay a trinity.
    Can you even imagine being that old?" Kit asked her. He shuddered at the thought of even leaving his teen years. He was approaching 18, he was almost legally able to vote. Does anyone want Kit having a say in who runs the country? Kit has no political opinion. He can't even imagine being an adult and having kids. Would he still be with Jena by then?? Would they be good parents? Happily married? That's too far in the future his young reckless mind couldn't deal with the thought. \\
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/12/2015, 5:49 pm

It was hard to imagine any members of the Unholy Trinity older then the age of 20. Jaci was only two years away from turning 20 and she was not looking forward to it. She was able to vote now. No one in the U.S wanted Jaci to have a say in who runs their government. It would end the world. "Sometimes," she thought out loud. "I wonder if there's a way to make us stay our age forever. I do not want to imagine looking like that."

Post by Guest 12/14/2015, 7:30 pm

//You'd look good Kit grinned impishly, wiping the ketchup off of the corners of his lips. He could imagine Jaci 80 years old and swinging a sword around to scare off the younger generation of teenagers. Honestly he forgot Jaci was older than he was, and she was older than Jena. It was completely odd to him that the one called Mother Hen was the one who barely was seventeen. She would still be in the legion when both Jaci and Kit would have to leave. Maybe he would stay in New Rome. He and Jaci and be flatmates and then Jena would be able to move in easily Alright I'm done, he exhaled, he stood up stretching and tossing his burger wrapper in the garbage. Let's go do something. \\
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 12/15/2015, 5:27 pm

jena would not appreciate us getting arrested Tumblr_llu9hdjfI71qjliiho1_500

The elderly were starting to creep Jaci out. All of those wrinkles and false teeth. It was just horrifying. Jaci was more than happy when Kit suggested to leave. "Let's split. I think I'm getting a migraine from just looking at the zombies." Jaci pulled out a cigarette and her lighter as she spoke. She needs a smoke to calm her nerves. Kit and Jena hate that she smokes. Jaci has grown to hate smoking thanks to them but for some strange reason it was the only thing that calmed her. She lit the cigarette and took a wiff, letting the smoke pollute her lungs. "Where to?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 12:07 pm