A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Pranking the Minor Air Gods cabin..BWAHHA!

Twig
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1156
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

Pranking the Minor Air Gods cabin..BWAHHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pranking the Minor Air Gods cabin..BWAHHA!

Post by Twig 2/28/2010, 9:06 pm

OOC: What the fudge is a metal strike?

BIC: I grin, then collapse and lose conscious.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

Pranking the Minor Air Gods cabin..BWAHHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pranking the Minor Air Gods cabin..BWAHHA!

Post by Haiden 2/28/2010, 9:08 pm

OOC: *shrugs* I don't know...My friend like made something that looked like a mini paper airplane, and she called it a strike xD So a metal strike would be like a mini paper airplane (without the wings) with a sharp point.

I see the dude collapse randomly. The tornado was still coming. SO..MUCH...PRESSURE!
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 9923
    Registration date : 2009-12-30

Post by Kimimae 2/28/2010, 9:15 pm

Holy crap! There just pranking us, no need to get too violent. I do my best to stop the tornado, slowing the winds, as it slowly swivils out. I felt dizzy and then poof! I pass out.

I just kind of watch mindlessly. Sighing in releif when the tornado stops. "Nice ninja skills," I say to Spencer as I chuck a shoe at the hawk.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 2/28/2010, 9:18 pm

I jump up, looking at the two Air kids blankly. "Thanks." I point to the two Air kids. "They randomly passed out." I rub the cut on my arm.
    Twig
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1156
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

Post by Twig 2/28/2010, 9:20 pm

I regain some of my conscious. I make a light breeze uncover my body. The last thing I remember before passing out is the taste of my blood. I lose conscious.
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 2/28/2010, 9:20 pm

I shrug. "Well, maybe their powers drain them. That one dude shot a tornado at us."

OOC: BRB
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 2/28/2010, 9:21 pm

I nodded. "Yeah...I don't have healing powers...so..."

OOC: OK.
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 2/28/2010, 9:32 pm

I look at the people. That girl was from the beach, Kimi wasn't it? "Um, well, what can we do?" I glance at the syrup bottle still in my hand.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 2/28/2010, 9:33 pm

I stared at the two people. They get drained FAST. I felt a little exhausted. "Bring them to the Infirmary?" I suggested.
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 2/28/2010, 9:35 pm

I shrug. "Sure,"

Ididn't know you could dream when you're passed out. Well, there's some flying elephants,and one of them looks like Justin Bieber....weird.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 2/28/2010, 9:37 pm

OOC: JUSTIN BIEBER ELEPHANT! xD

"I'll take the girl." I say walking over to the girl who was passed out. I took her arm and dragged her out carefully to the Infirmary.
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 2/28/2010, 9:53 pm

"Mmkay," I grab the dud enad pull him, following Spencer.

OOC: IKR? LOL xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 5:35 am