A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Band-aids don't fix bullet holes (I mean bruh, legit)

Leo
    Leo

Male
    Number of posts : 498
    Registration date : 2013-02-24

Band-aids don't fix bullet holes (I mean bruh, legit) Empty Band-aids don't fix bullet holes (I mean bruh, legit)

Post by Leo 12/19/2015, 9:34 am

Nothing beats a hot cappuccino on a magically controlled winter climate weather. Camp has been a safe haven for peeps who were offsprings of the Mythical and Magical Greek Gods and Titans.  It wasn't their fault being one, from coming out from their mother's bellies(or heads, trust me, I have a theory). Too bad, them immortal ones do have human properties and minds as well, desires of love to be specific.

Leo was sitting on those antique chairs you would normally see at the Mess Hall. What's he doing there? None of your business. He was just chilling(or as he call it sizzling), enjoying a cup of cappuccino while staring at those squirrels that chase each other on the tree branches. Wait a sec... are they supposed to be hibernating this part of the year? Leo thought. He doesn't blame them, of course, even those furry little critters get nuts on these kind of weathers.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Band-aids don't fix bullet holes (I mean bruh, legit) Empty Re: Band-aids don't fix bullet holes (I mean bruh, legit)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 12/19/2015, 2:15 pm

Valerie entered the mess hall, she enjoyed the security provided by the camp's barrier, plus the weather here was pretty great... All things considered there were worse places to live and at least here, one would be distinctly less likely to die.
    She found the camp to be reassuring in its presence, few changes had been made whilst she spent an unexpectedly long stay in the Lotus Hotel. Unlike the outside world with its vast technology, all of which bemused her though slowly Valerie adjusted to such a thing.

The technology was cool, if just a little bit beyond her comprehension. Valerie spotted the hero Leo, she remembered him from the tales she had been told. seen a few images but Valerie had never spoken to him in person.
    If Valerie had escaped the confines of the Lotus Hotel, she might have taken part in the battles yet... She did not. The short girl noticed with a small amused smirk that he appeared to be watching the antics of some squirrels. "Hey is this seat taken?" She asked with a nervous smile.
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Band-aids don't fix bullet holes (I mean bruh, legit) Empty Re: Band-aids don't fix bullet holes (I mean bruh, legit)

Post by Leo 12/20/2015, 12:25 am

OOC: I'm pretty much sure that Val and Leo have met already back then in the outside camp topic, Walmart.

BIC:

"Hey is this seat taken?" someone said behind him.

Leo got startled and almost spilled some hot cappuccino into his jacket, but a little bit into his fingers. He looked behind to see a female camper just about his age. He instantly recognizes her as the girl he met before in Walmart where they teamed up to face some of the undead zombies, or not to be called some, but a hoard of them. "Whoa, Valerie? Is that you?" he asked. Nothing much has changed from her appearance. She still has eyes and a face... Leo stop messin' around.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 12/20/2015, 3:44 am

OOC: Really? Oops sorry.

BIC:

"In the flesh." She joked. "I see my fame proceeds me?" In a certain way her life happened to be quite cool, after all Valerie got to see technology that might have once been the realm of science fiction. Plus she got to see the changes made at Camp Half-blood, she could remember what the camp was like before the barrier. Not to mention what the camp happened to be like before the gods took an interest in their children.
    "So why the squirrel watching?" She inquired quietly, her eyes glittering with amusement.
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 12/21/2015, 12:17 am

"Haha, them squirrels sure are cute aren't they?" Leo grinned. "Here. Take a seat," Leo said as he offers the chair beside him. "But there is one thing I don't really get. With this kind of temperature, with the snow and stuff, you know what I mean; how the Hades are they still able to wonder off, trot everywhere they wanna go, and play with each other like Snow White's creature admirers, and not even think of Hibernating on this part of the year?" Leo said, taking a sip from his cup.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 12/21/2015, 4:00 am

"Yeah and thank you." She seated herself down on the chair that he had offered. Valerie smiled at listening to him as he wondered allowed as to why the squirrels chose not to hibernate in the camp. "Perhaps Leo it is related to a mixture of environmental cues such as length of day and temperature?" She shrugged her shoulders. "If all the necessary cues for hibernation are absent maybe they don't? Either that or they are mythological squirrels? Or mechanical squirrels that look incredibly life like?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 8:28 pm