A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Fight To The Almost Death[me and Spock]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Fight To The Almost Death[me and Spock] Empty Fight To The Almost Death[me and Spock]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/21/2015, 4:15 am

As Astrid walked into the Norther Woods with her weapons on her hands and on her waist she smiled as Necro howled and greeted her not far from the learning. He was a magnificent Hellhound in his own way and she was always sort of jealous of Andy for having him as a pet. Moving farther into the woods and coming up on a clearing the daughter of Loki laughed and let out a howl of her own as she saw who all was joining the fight tonight. To her immediate view was Andy daughter of Hecate and probably one of the coolest people at this camp. She sat on a log looking fierce as ever while smoking a cigarette and watching Necro trot over to lay on the ground in front of her. The girl's weapon of choice, a dangerous looking scythe, leaned against the log next to her with its Stygian Iron glowing faintly in the campfire light. Moving her gaze to the campfire itself crouched a daughter of Thantos and two hounds of her own. The girl was called Lena and her Siberian Huskies were Stark and Thor. The hounds laid on either side of her as the demigoddess almost glared at someone through the flames.

Following her gaze it was clear as to why she was glaring. Leaning against a tree and smoking something that looked to be a highly expensive ECig was a girl who could get whatever she wanted however she wanted to get it. This girl's name was Kili and at her feet sat her hound Fang. On her hips sat twin daggers and across her back laid a magnificent looking Celestial Bronze longsword. Synyster was the last to be seen and it was by no means shocking to anyone. He was dressed in his own way but matched his sister's tone for the dead, all black.Well then. Astrid smirked looking towards Andy who nodded. Shall we begin? The daughter of Hecate said standing and Necro following her as she stalked to Aiden, blowing smoke out of her lips like a pro.

Astrid: http://www.polyvore.com/you_smoke_mind_do/set?id=176867255
    Kili: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_209/set?id=169828890
    Lena: http://www.polyvore.com/back_in_black/set?id=165176838
    Andy: http://www.polyvore.com/bitches_these_days/set?id=153990090
    Synyster: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_137/set?id=155472123
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Fight To The Almost Death[me and Spock] Empty Re: Fight To The Almost Death[me and Spock]

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/21/2015, 5:02 am

Fight To The Almost Death[me and Spock] Tumblr_m0qlj4Vfz81qdjd9ko1_500

Aiden wasn't sure if he was willing to join this fight that Astrid often go to a few times a week, but he guessed he should try to commit suicide sometimes. Following the trail up the dangerous Northern Woods, he gripped Lavixifous as he tries to memorize the path. Now he wore a blue jacket over a dark black ACDC t-shirt. His dark black jeans fitted the t-shirt, and obviously he didn't look terrifying. On his back was a The North Face backpack. He guessed he would be teased when he arrives, because he was notified of what others would have looked like.

Finally arriving at a clearing, where five other demigods, including Astrid, gathered. He waved at her, and then quickly hurried across right beside where she was standing. "Hey!" Aiden greeted Astrid, then turned to the others. "Hello, I'm Aiden." he added a laugh, trying his best to be optimistic and not get himself kicked out too early. Dropping his backpack to lean against a tree, he immediately asked Astrid, "So, what's the drill?"

Last edited by Spock on 12/23/2015, 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Fight To The Almost Death[me and Spock] Empty Re: Fight To The Almost Death[me and Spock]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/21/2015, 7:24 am

What's with this sack of sunshine? Kill said as she gave Aiden the once over. There was no use in assessing what she already knew. Perky, overzealous and easy to take down. As long as she kept her head in the game she was fine.

Down girl. Synyster teased as he moved next to his sister who now stood up in front of him. The two looked like they could have passed for fraternal twins if not for the height. Syn was tall and built like a rockstar with a jawline you could get cut on. Lena however, looked sexy in just about everything when she wanted to and could make the simplest thing be a turn on if she tried. That's why they often got called the Hands of Death; one to distract and one to strike.

Andy just looked Aiden over once more before pulling Astrid off to the side to have a hushed and heated conversation. Necro circled the demigod and made sure he didn't move because if he interrupted this he would regret it. And so would his shins.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/21/2015, 8:24 am

"Woah, woah." Aiden looked at Necro. The hellhound didn't seem friendly, at least according to his guess. It growled when he attempted to move, so he stood right in his place. He looked at Astrid, in conversation with Andy. He had absolutely no idea why they were being so hostile, probably because of their god parent nature. He wondered how they adopted a hellhound, but that's a question he didn't want an answer. But he was stupid and somewhat reckless anyway. "Hey cupcake, don't judge a book by its cover." he called out sarcastically to Kili.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/21/2015, 11:26 pm

Why you little! Kili said as she started to charge Aiden. Syn stepped in her way and said something in a hushed tone. With her daggers clenched in each hand and a glare staring dead at Aiden she could have even passed for a wolf hunting prey. After a hushed and fast paced talk in greek the two parted ways and Kili went back to her tree glaring the whole way. Syn walked over to Aiden and shooed Necro out of the way. You shouldn't toy with a daughter of Nemesis. Especially when the scale tips more left. He said before walking away and talking with his sister in some other language other than greek and english. Astrid and Andy finished their talk and the daughter of Loki climbed a tree to a branch about eight feet off the ground and perched there while Andy and Necro walked back up to Aiden. So, Aiden. What makes you think you can fight with us? She asked circling him with her scythe in her hand and her daggers on her hips.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/22/2015, 12:33 am

"Honestly, if you ask me, then I cannot answer it for you." he replied in a totally ignorant, but dangerously firm inside. "Astrid invited me so I came. And besides, I had training sessions. If you kill me, just be sure to tell Chiron that I didn't mind it, okay?" Aiden dropped his backpack, simultaneously pulling and flipping his sword out and caught it in mid-air. "You'll see." he added. "Still, no one told me anything yet, what's the drill?" he asked.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/22/2015, 2:44 am

Cocky little pr!k. Kili said petting Fang at her side. Astrid seemed to change entirely in her personality. She went from kind and caring to looking at everyone with a death glare, including Aiden. When Kili noticed she smiled and moved so she was sitting on the same branch as the daughter of Loki, whispering something to her and getting a nod from Astrid. Syn looked between the two and moved to stand with his scythe in his hand and Duke sitting proudly at his side. Lena, who was done with whatever she was doing before stood and walked over to look at Aiden more closely. She laughed a bit and wishing seconds of doing so summoned her scythe and placed it on his throat with the dull side on his skin.Might wanna knock off the cocky tone now, son of Aphrodite. She said as the who hounds she had barked and snarled a bit getting Necro to do the same.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/22/2015, 2:52 am

"Yeah, sure, maybe I should." he shrugged, then quickly slashed at the scythe with his sword, knocking it to the ground. "But no reason to place a scythe at someone's throat. Next time, just ask nicely. And I told you not to judge a book by it's cover." From being cocky, his face suddenly became dangerous, and he threatened. His tone, from cockiness, became a series of threats. Aiden was not to be underestimated, like he always told everybody else. He became deadly, unlike his usual self. It was quite similar to Astrid's change of personality, but he didn't think of her right now. He glared at everyone, replying Astrid's glare at him, and it was as if they never knew one another.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/22/2015, 4:50 am

Kili smirked and let out a scoff from where she sat next to Astrid who was now gripping her whips so tight her knuckles were white.You should learn your place amongst us, son of Aphrodite. She spat. Her once kind demeanor to Aiden had now worn off entirely and she was in full on fight mode. Lena resummoned her scythe to her hand and walked to her brother, giving him a nod and causing Syn to grin evil and sinisterly. Andy just sort of looked at Aiden with a curious and evil look in her eye. Alright. If this son of Aphrodite wants to show us he can talk however he wants then let's see if he has what it takes. Everyone against the newbie. Initiation style. The daughter of Hecate said sitting on the log off to the side of the clearing. Kill hooted with joy and jumped down from her perch, Astrid doing a gymnastic dismount. Lena and Syn linked hands and grinned evilly as their hounds all stood, Necro joining them as per Andy's order. Nobody moved from their positions around the circle, leaving Aiden and a burning fire in the center.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/22/2015, 4:58 am

Aiden felt betrayed when Astrid backed the others up, but he played with it. Keeping the silence when everybody backed up, he dashed his eyes around to look at everybody. They were all preparing to pick on the newbie, which they had a good reason for it, and he shrugged.

"Right, how does this start?" he asked, his right hand on the hilt and his left hand holding the blade. He would be glad to take on anyone, and he wasn't afraid of dying either. He didn't look like he was challenging anyone. He was waiting for someone to go at him. Despite having bad reflexes in surprise attacks, this was no surprise attack. He was expecting them.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/22/2015, 5:03 am

That's the fun part of how we train. Andy said looking through a book of spells.It starts with however want's to strike first, newbs included. She said looking up at him then back at her book. Lena and Syn exchanged a quick word in their odd language before going back to standing still with everyone else. It was as if the first person to move was going to be the first to be ganged up on, which could have been true or not true at all. The outcome was entirely up to who attacked first.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/22/2015, 5:15 am

"Alright alright alright alright." he begn with four 'alrights'. "Who is starting?" He gripped his sword, waiting expectantly. He could go for anyone and he wasn't afraid of dying anyway.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/22/2015, 5:22 am

Lena and Syn looked at each other, shrugged and turned back to Aiden. With a snap from Lena, Kili sprang into gear and charged the son of Aphrodite with her daggers in hand. She may have been dressed like she could go to a comi con for Steampunks but she ran so fast she looked like she could almost fly. With another snap, this time from Syn, Astrid began speaking Parsletongue and hundreds of different snakes that lived in the woods began slithering around her and up her skin. She wasn't controlling them by any means, she just knew exactly what to say to get the to help her. With one single hiss all the snakes erupted into an army of hissing and they slithered towards Aiden, blending in with the undergrowth and brush that scattered the floor of the forest.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/22/2015, 5:33 am

Waiting for the right moment when Kili was bolting straight at him with a dizzy velocity, Aiden calmly put himself in a combat stance and raised his sword, seconds before she pierced his face. He was taking this with extreme calm. Kili slashed at him, and Aiden took a cautious step backwards, avoiding her blade. Then he had a glance of Astrid summoning dozens of snakes from the ground. A snake lunged at him, and he slashed upwards, splitting it into two. Kili's next move made him tumble to the ground, but he quickly shot up and then raced at her, focusing on taking out the demigod. He killed six of the snakes on his path toward Kili, which were easy targets.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/22/2015, 5:42 am

Astrid let out a growl and looked at Lena who nodded happily and sliced her scythe in the ground, causing a crack to form and five undead warriors to crawl their way out of the ground. They charged Aiden and Kili moved out of the warrior's way, giving them a direct shot at Aiden and moved to regroup and focus her skills with Astrid before another attack later on.Fighting isn't about being the best on the field. It's about being the best with your group and knowing your opponents. Andy said as she stalked around the perimeter of the battle with Necro at her side. Find the weaknesses and exploit them. Try to hide your own.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/22/2015, 5:52 am

"Right. Thanks for the tip." he thanked Andy, then slid downwards as the warrior's blade swung at him. During the process he kept his sword raised, which slashed right at his bottom and exploded in a cloud of dusts. Another one went for the hips, but he countered with his sword. Without warning, he kept the weapons at bay whilst he kicked the warrior in his chest. The fierce kick hurled him to the ground, his weapon lost while Aiden overpowered and decapitated him. "2 down, 3 to go." he muttered. A snake slithered up his spine and he jabbed his sword behind his back, killing the creature. "Sorry Astrid." he murmured. True, he felt resentful for the snakes, but he didn't think resentfu existed here.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/22/2015, 6:04 am

Lena said something to her brother and he charged at Aiden without a weapon at all. It was a dangerous thing to do but there was always some kind of hidden plan between the siblings. At the last second Syn summoned his sword and clashed it with Aiden's, keeping the other kid's focus on him and not the undead.Keep your form strong. He said with his dark and thick voice, shoving Aiden backwards proving his stance and form were sloppy. Kili let out a laugh and said something to Astrid, causing her to laugh as well. Astrid was form an evil plan, all she needed to do was wait for her moment.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/22/2015, 6:18 am

Aiden was NOT an idiot. He was (almost) the master of deception. It was trained during his time on the streets. He thought of something else, and he knew he was wrong when Syn summoned his sword abruptly and his reflexes betrayed him. He staggered backwards, his sword pointed at Syn, remarking the guy's words. "Okie doke."

It was a distraction. Or at least he thought so. An undead warrior flung himself at Aiden, swung his axe straight at him. Once again his reflexes betrayed him. He felt an unmeasurable pain as the axe smashed against his hips but not with its sharp edge, therefore preventing his skin from being pierced. His sword flew out of his hand and skitted right beneath Astrid's foot.

That was embarrassing. He lost his weapon and there was no hope of getting it back. He decided he should take the advantage of the use of his environment.

Picking up a snake that beared it's fangs, he threw it at a warrior. The fangs plunged deep into him and he fell to the ground, loosening his sword. Aiden forced the weapon out of his hand and put him out of his misery. Then, he charged at Astrid in his attempt to reclaim the weapon.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/22/2015, 6:22 am

Astrid laughed and kicked the weapon to Lena who barley held on to it above the hole in the ground that lead to the Underworld.One move and I drop it. She said sternly and Astrid stepped out of the way of Aiden and his new weapon. Kili and Syn stood and watched, weapons in hand of course, to see what Aiden was going to do.And then there is also a time and place to say you have been defeated if it is at all an option. Andy said standing behind Lena looking approvingly at the fight that had just occured.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/22/2015, 6:29 am

Aiden was running the risk of losing his favorite weapon permanently, Lavixifous, the sword he had so many memories with. "YOU THINK I CARE?!" he roared angrily, then charged straight at Lena, leaving his focus from Astrid and went straight for his sword.

It was as if he could quote Hikaru Sulu, if you test me…you will fail.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/22/2015, 6:34 am

What would your father think of you now? Astrid said loud enough for Aiden to hear, knowing how much his father meant to him. It was a cheap shot but when she was fighting it didn't matter. Andy summoned her sphere around Lena and herself, causing Aiden to be blocked from reaching either of them so long as she kept it up.Do you think he would look at you the same way he did those years ago. Astrid said as she moved to stand in the sphere, just out of reach of Aiden or any weapon. Syn and Kili also moved under the protection of the sphere.One more step and it goes.Lena said crouching down as she held the hilt of the sword above the pit still, her undead warriors now gone.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/22/2015, 6:41 am

"No..." he suddenly froze. How could she exploit his worst weakness? She was his friend, and despite they were enemies in this battle, she shouldn't have exploited it. It struck his heart right in the core. But then, his trauma was turned into anger. Snapping 360, he turned toward Astrid, ignoring his sword which was about to plummet into the Underworld. He lunged straight at Astrid, his sword raised, screaming in anger. "HOW COULD YOU!!" he roared, fury overwhelmed him. "YOU KNOW WHAT I'M LIKE AND YOU EXPLOITED IT. I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS! YOU TRAITOR!" But then the sphere blocked him. "LET ME IN!" he roared, wild. He hated anyone who used his trauma against him. "I"LL KILL YOU, I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" As he said so, he jabbed his sword at the forcefield, but his sword bounced off harmlessly. He glared at her. Aiden was bewildered.

Last edited by Spock on 12/23/2015, 7:58 am; edited 2 times in total
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/22/2015, 6:50 am

Astrid went from war ready to kind and loving in an instant. She smiled kindly at Aiden and pressed her hand to the sphere's surface.I told you that you could find your peace with it and use it in a fight. Lena grinned and stood with Aiden's sword in her hand, the hole now gone. All the other's sheathed their weapons or dismissed them but Andy kept the sphere up for protection. You got some fight in you kiddo. Well done. Syn said giving him a small nod of approval. Kili rolled her eyes and shrugged.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/22/2015, 6:57 am

"I...I..." he mumbled as the forcefield broke. He stared at the others and Astrid. The smile on her face cooled him down and he was about to forgive her.

But he didn't.

Flinging his sword to the ground, he growled and immediately headed back to camp, without a second glance. Soon, he disappeared behind the trees, leaving everything behind him.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/22/2015, 7:04 am

Aiden wait!. Astrid shouted as the shield was dropped and she ran after him. She finally caught up to him and pulled him till he stopped.Will you at least listen to me? She asked almost pleadingly. She didn't want to loose Aiden as a friend, it was nice to finally have one you didn't fight with all the time, and she wanted to talk to him anyways.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 10:53 am