A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Practice Makes Perfect [me and Morgan]

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Practice Makes Perfect [me and Morgan] - Page 2 Empty Re: Practice Makes Perfect [me and Morgan]

Post by Morgan Landry 12/28/2015, 9:16 am

"Yes, that's pretty much how I learn," Jana said, all red and out of breath. She tried to keep up but Em was obviously much better at hip hop and ballet than Jana Kay was. But the young teen didn't let that discourage her and kept going to the beat of the song, copying Em's moves as best as she could.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Practice Makes Perfect [me and Morgan] - Page 2 Empty Re: Practice Makes Perfect [me and Morgan]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/28/2015, 11:50 am

Em smiled with her eyes shut and let her grace and beauty take over in dance. So what if Jana said no to the lunch date? Big deal. There were plenty of other fish in the sea and Emily wasn't going to let this one no affect all the other yesses she had had in the past and in the future.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/28/2015, 1:50 pm

After ten minutes Jana came to a stop, sweaty and panting.

"Wow, that was quite something! Thanks so much!" She beamed. "Do you ever go to clubs or are you not old enough yet?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/28/2015, 10:24 pm

Em smirked at herself, knowing the answer may surprise some.I'm actually the owner of one of the clubs in NYC and plan a good portion of the raves that the other campers go to. I we Alice a lot though for her help. Getting the drugs is always the hard part, thankfully she's good at getting the good stuff. She winked, sitting down and drinking the last of her water bottle while her songs shuffled through genres like KPop, pop, death metal and what some people would consider screamo. There was no real set genre Em listened to, she just hated country music in general which was odd considering most of her friends back home listened to it.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/29/2015, 12:00 am

"Owner? Dont you have to be eighteen for that?"

She stayed quiet on the drugs part though. She wasn't one for substances in general and quietly disapproved, but now she was more interested in the reply to her question.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/29/2015, 12:16 am

When your dad has a much money as mine does you can bend the rules a little. Technically speaking I'm one of the higher up employees till my birthday next week. Once I turn 18 the club is mine on paper. I basically own it now anyways. Wanna come see it sometime? Feel free to bring whoever it is your seeing and you guys can have free drinks on the house. She offered listening to a Thirty Seconds To Mars song called End of All Days. It was sort of sad sounding but would be great for dancing to but it was really good.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/29/2015, 12:29 am

"Oh, that's really nice of you, but we're only fourteen, I don't think we can," Jana politely declined. "Plus neither of us drinks alcohol so I guess we'd be pretty boring," she added with a chuckle.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/29/2015, 1:08 am

Suit yourself. She said with a shrug as she stood up and started gathering her things. Emily wanted to go see her kitten for a while before heading to the Arena to train with Alice. After all, that daughter of Mania was crazy on the battle field. Grabbing her things the daughter of Aphrodite made her way to the doors or the Dance Hall.C'ya. She said casually leaving Jana in the hall in case she wanted to dance some more.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/29/2015, 6:00 am

"Bye, have a nice day!" She waved. When the door fell shut, she checked her watch. Ten minutes? Oh, she had time for a little bit of tap dance. Grinning, she changed shoes and started the music.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 12/29/2015, 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/29/2015, 6:04 am

END TOPIC

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 8:35 pm