A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ravers Paradise [me and milo]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Ravers Paradise [me and milo] Empty Ravers Paradise [me and milo]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/27/2015, 10:50 am

Spoiler:
    Exy stood at the entrance of an abandoned factory building with a grin on his face as he watched Alice skip closer in her outfit that was fit for a rave queen. Ello luv. He smiled as she giggled and began playing with the pom poms at the end of her hat. They were planning on going to a rave in town for the first time in ages and had heard that one more person may be joining them. The blue of Exy’s shirt stood out against the dark sky and he kind of liked it in all honesty. Alice’s outfit though. Well that was something all it’s own, if it could even be considered an outfit and not a bikini. It was sort of funny though.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Ravers Paradise [me and milo] Empty Re: Ravers Paradise [me and milo]

Post by Milocross 12/27/2015, 11:14 am

"What's up losers?"
    Vallary approached the hill wearing lingerie- I mean, her rave outfit. She wore a see-thru neon pink leotard with a black bunny tail that tightened around her curvy body, showing off her hips, bust, and rump. Underneath was her purple thong with a matching padded bra, cleverly covering the scars that her brother embedded into her in the woods. If no one knew her mother, Aphrodite, they'd assume her a daughter of Hecate, because she had to be a wizard to be able to walk around in her glossy, black 6-inch heels. She tied her hair in bright blonde pigtails, with neon green ribbons streaming out of them. The daughter of Aphrodite surely lived up to her mothers name, and her title as 'half goddess of love'. She didn't need much makeup, so she only wore mascara and glittery eye shadow.
    "What are your names again?"
    All Vallary really remembered about these two is that they informally invited her to a rave. The last time she ventured out of camp was to go on a shopping spree, and some mortal made fun of her friend for being a transvestite.

Last edited by Milocross on 12/29/2015, 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/27/2015, 11:25 am

Exy laughed and looked over the girl who he knew to be a daughter of Aphrodite.Exy, son of Hermes. This here is Alice, daughter of Mania. You can thank her and her connections for getting us into this place. He said smiling before taking a swig of his flask, handing it to the other girl who chugged some of it and smiled about it, talking about how she wanted the candy skulls tonight. What's your name luv? Alice asked with a giggle, hanging onto Exy like a girlfriend would but she did't act like one in any other way.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 12/28/2015, 3:44 pm

Vallary raised her eyebrow at their introduction. She'd never met a daughter of mania before, surprisingly, but hey. She got them into a rave.
    "You got us in? You didn't have to do that, they'll usually let you in if you have a hot girl with you. Worst case scenario I just show them my.." Shut up Vallary... she thought to herself. "Anyways, that was pretty cool of you to get us in."
    Vallary couldn't remember the last time she called anyone cool or recognized anyone for their outstanding actions. She, and her siblings, felt that people outside the glorious circle of Aphrodite children didn't deserve special attention like that.
    "Anyways my names Vallary. If you couldn't tell already, I'm a daughter of Aphrodite."
    She bit her tongue when Alice started hanging onto Exy. She wasn't going to make a rude comment and ruin her chances of going raving that night, even though being rude was in her nature.
    "Soo when are we gonna party?"

Last edited by Milocross on 12/29/2015, 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/28/2015, 8:34 pm

Alice smiled at the demigoddess and skipped around the group.Help when the host owes you a few favors. She giggled skipping towards the building and talking about SkullHeads and Hard Candies. Exy just shook his head and motioned towards the building.Wanna head in? Alice can be a little overwhelming at times but she means well. Big brothers have to watch out for their sisters after all. He chuckled at himself. Even if they weren't related they acted like siblings so it was a safe thing to say.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 12/29/2015, 1:27 am

Vallary noticed a long line coming away from the building that they approached. "Wanna piss them all off?" Vallary grinned. "Watch this." She strutted towards the building next to the line, acknowledging and brushing off the multitude of wolf whistles and angry remarks that their girlfriends made. She approached the usher at the door.
    "Hey mister usher, won't you let me and my friends in?" she said provocatively with one tan hand on her hip. She flipped her perfectly curled blonde hair and tucked a strand behind her ear. "We'd really appreciate it..." she pursed her lips and puckered them out as she gazed up at the usher. He chuckled at her attempt and opened up the little red rope blocking the entry.
    "Go right ahead." said the usher.
    "Come on!"
    "We've been waiting for an hour!"
    Vallary winked at the angry line and made a 'come hither' motion with her pointer finger at Alice and Exy and walked in.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/29/2015, 1:45 am

Exy chuckled as he walked pass the usher calling him by his name and Alice gave him a hug. Once they reached the inside Alice rushed off to find one of her dealer friends and get some SkullHeads for later. Exy found the Aphrodite girl and just laughed a little. You do know Alice knows just about everyone here that is either a dealer or usher or whatever right? Alice Little, aka the druggie. He laughed to himself. You don't wanna know what they call you or me. He admitted as Alice came back and handed each of the demigods a tin full of SkullHeads before setting one on her tongue and rushing off to the crowd that was in front of the DJ booth. Exy slid his over to another girl who took them gladly and rushed off into the crowd.I never liked them that much. I'll take a good few bottles of alcohol before SkullHeads any day.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 12/30/2015, 1:39 am

Vallary raised an eyebrow at Exy's remark. "I don't think they call me anything, because I never come down here." Vallary eyed the bartender a few feet away. "I'll be right back..." Vallary strutted over to the bartender, and with a few eye bats and a demonstration of her outfit, he caved into her desires. She walked back over with a bottle of wine and popped it open. She took a swig and handed it over to Exy with a wink. "It's easy to get what you want when you look like this!" She said, giving him a twirl.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/30/2015, 1:55 am

Oh believe me, they do have a name for people like you. He said chuckling as he turned down the wine and pulled out a bottle of rum from one of his deep pockets in his pants. He took a swig and smiled to himself. Looking over Vallery as she twirled Exy shrugged.There are plenty of girls and guys who can get what they want without looks. Why do you think the Hermes kids always have what they want? Blackmail is an amazing thing. he said casually.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 1/10/2016, 2:50 pm

ooc sorry for the super late reply

"Blackmail is illegal, and being this good looking should be a crime..." Vallary said with a wink. She took another swig of wine. "They can call me a classy lady all they want. They're either jealous because they wish they could look like me, or they're mad because they wish they could have me."
    Vallary raised an eyebrow at Exy when he took out a bottle of rum. Without asking, she took it from him and took a swig. Her face scrunched up for a couple of seconds and she handed it back to him. "Oh my gods, that's awful. How do you stomach this?" She figured it just took a while to get used to it, but it still tasted awful. "I'll stick to whatever wine he gave me. Hopefully it's not drugged or anything."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2016, 1:46 am

Try classy lady. That's typically what they call you and people who look like you. I am the regular, which is both good and bad. He said about to take a drink but scowling slightly when she took it out of his hand. Snatching it back the son of Hermes took a few good swigs and smirked towards her. Acquired taste and the easiest thing the lads could get. He explained as she talked about the wine and drugs. If the bartenders get caught their careers are basically effed. He explained as a few girls came up to him and asked if he had any of his regular goodies, to which he apologized and said no leaving the girls slightly let down but still in a partying mood.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 3:05 pm