A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Burn baby Burn [me and Green]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Burn baby Burn [me and Green] Empty Burn baby Burn [me and Green]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/1/2016, 3:45 am

Andy was less than thrilled to have to go spend time in the forge working on crafting whatever it was she was supposed to know how to craft. A daughter of Hecate was supposed to learn spells and train with them, not spend time in the forges that was the Hephaestus kids jobs. Setting herself at a station she did the best she could with the little training she had done before today but it wasn't good enough. Within twenty minutes she had a new burn mark on her hand and had gone through at least a hundred curse words. Gritting her teeth Andy tried again at making something and ended up making a half moon that looked more like a half a golf ball that half a smooth sphere.
    http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=186431759&new_publish=on
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Burn baby Burn [me and Green] Empty Re: Burn baby Burn [me and Green]

Post by Green 1/1/2016, 6:49 pm

Malcolm had just gotten to the forge after spending some time at the mess hall with a couple of his friends. However, he came earlier enough to see a girl struggling and cursing with a few burn marks on her hands. "Hey, do you need anything?" The son of Hephaestus asked, slowly making his way toward the smaller camper. "I can see that you are having trouble."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/1/2016, 10:26 pm

Andy looked up at the taller guys who she assumed to be a Hephaestus.Well considering I absolutely hate using the forge yes I am having trouble. The daughter of Hecate said moving her hand while looking at the boy and burning herself again. Motherfcker! She shouted as she waved her hand in pain before holding it in her other. This was the dumbest thing she had ever had to do in her life, and she once had to babysit all her siblings and cousins before.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/2/2016, 1:15 am

Malcolm smiled a bit and kneeled down so that he was towering over the girl. "Well what are you trying to do?" He asked, jumping a bit when she cursed. "The forge isn't that bad you just need to learn the basics and you will be fine." Malcolm was a patient person, he could teach her a thing or two about forging.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/2/2016, 1:27 am

Andy laughed as her hand slowly started to stop hurting like hell.I'm literally only here because Chiron wanted me to try my hand in the forge. I'm a Hecate, I craft magic not metal. She retorted looking at the other guy. She was slightly pleased with her quick thinking on the whole crafting thing, she wasn't usually that skilled at making remarks like that with that much ease.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/3/2016, 12:32 am

Malcolm smirked. "Well, even if you are a daughter of Hecate, it doesn't mean that you can't be good at weapons. I know a couple who have enchanted their weapons using, well, enchantments." The 6'3 demigod snorted before pulling up a chair and taking a seat gracefully.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/3/2016, 3:28 am

I'd rather keep my skin in tact and not have to worry about it. Andy said looking at the demigod as he sat down. He was a little rough around the edges but Andy sort of liked him for that. Crossing her arms in front of her chest the demigoddess leaned herself onto one leg and smirked at the kid she assumed was a son of Hephaestus. Alright then. How's about we make a trade. You help me with work in the forge and I help you with fighting against magic. She smiled deviously as Necro bounded into the forge and sat by Andy, looking fierce as one of the only Hellhounds in camp who was trained.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2016, 12:41 pm

Malcolm smiled a bit. "Well, I guess...um, keeping "your skin intact" is a good thing. If you would like they're gloves around here that can help protect your hands?" Malcolm offered, trying to figure out what exactly she was working on. The son of Hephaestus thought about what she had suggested. He already knew how to defend against magic, but not as much as she might. "Okay, I'll take you up on that offer."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2016, 7:27 pm

Thanks the gods! Andy said relieved that she didn't have to worry about loosing anymore of her skin to the horrors that were the forge. Getting up and going to get a pair of gloves she returned and looked at the sorry excuse of metal in front of her.And where do we begin so i don't look like a tragic hot mess? She asked looking to Malcolm.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/13/2016, 11:15 pm

Malcolm smirked and tried to correct what she was trying to do. "What...do you mean exactly? Like do you mean location or...?" Malcolm didn't socialize much so he was a bit confused.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2016, 11:32 pm

I mean teach me how to made a decent sword or dagger without burning my skin off or dying in the forge. Andy said as a few of who she assumed to be Malcolm's siblings snickered and mede gestures to her as they talked. It was one thing to be pointed at for a good thing but getting picked on was something entirely different. She let a good long glare pass over everyone there before looking back to Malcolm. If these aren't your siblings I'm killing them in the arena next time i see them. She said flatly as her hand clenched into fists on the anvil in front of her.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/18/2016, 1:34 pm

Burn baby Burn [me and Green] F590aa2d24466737e32edd50fde853ae
    Malcolm shrugged his shoulders. "Well, I can teach you that...I think." He never really had to teach anyone had to forge before. Usually people give him an order and he fills it to the best of his ability. He glanced around at the other people, most of them is siblings, before looking at Andy. "Uhm, most of them are."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/18/2016, 7:03 pm

Frowning she looked back and glared at them all, Necro growling and they all stopped pretty quick. Shame. I was looking forward to new things to summon when they die. She said in a tone that was dripping with sarcasm.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 2:14 pm