A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Jackson Smith

JacksoncSmith

Male
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2015-12-31

Jackson Smith  Empty Jackson Smith

Post by JacksoncSmith 1/1/2016, 11:17 pm

Name: Jackson Smith
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Brown
    Height: 5'8
    Body Type: scrawny
    Skin Color: white
    God Parent: Apollo
    Mortal Parent: Audrey Smith
    Country of Origin: Kentucky, USA
    Pets: 2 Dogs back at home
    Talents: Good at easing tensions, Very funny, Is very quick with a bow
    Weapon**: Bow, Short sword both Celestial bronze
    Personality: pretty easy going, takes every thing with grain of salt, but watch out if I'm having a bad day because I'll go Vulcan on you. My sense of humor is dry but if you go wet enough you'll drown a laugh out of me. I make friends pretty easily and pick up on things quickly.
    Flaws: forgetful and very unmotivated, I not very good in close combat, and Prefer to be far away from my opponents. Can't do Clarinets.
    Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): Can learn any musical instrument or style quickly (except the clarinet could never figure that out)
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): can make his voice match anyone or anythings
    Life Before Camp*: Wasn't having a terrible life up until I turned 14 then weird stuff started happening my dogs would constantly bark toward the forest around my house until eventually my buddy Nathan one day barged into my classroom saying "we've got to go now!"
    from their we managed to survive in the Appalachian mountains until we reached Camp I had left my Mom with my 2 dogs she said she understood but I still feel terrible about just straight leaving her in Elizabeth town all by her lonesome. She was doing fine economically and never had seemed to need a man around ( besides me) but it Still feels weird knowing that the gods are real and my dad is Apollo which does explain my musical abilities pretty dam well. IDK maybe I'll make some friends here at it will all be for the better.
    RP example: I walk into the rusty old tea shop and discover a sleeping cyclopes I draw my bow and i''m ready to shoot its eye out when suddenly I hear a noise from behind the giant " Angus where are you" from dark steps out a bigger female cyclopes " There you are Angus wake up I've got a demigod waiting for you to eat so you can grow up to be as big and strong as your daddy, gods rest his sole" Angus a little dazed asks " do I have to? The last one gave a big paper cut. " I had just about shot them both right there but I knew i needed a plan or else I ended up with my friends. Just then a plan formed in my head as to how I could save Nathan and Veronica. It would involve using my talent of mimicry.
    Any notes about your characters: he is very quick to pickup on things and is very witty so watch what you say or you might get a Hades of a one liner
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Jackson Smith  Empty Re: Jackson Smith

Post by Kwacken 1/2/2016, 12:40 am

Abilities - how well can he learn them?

Powers - Can you justify this as a power from Apollo?

Life Before Camp - How did they survive in the mountains? How long did it take for them to find camp? How does Nathan know about camp?
    JacksoncSmith

Male
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2015-12-31

Post by JacksoncSmith 1/2/2016, 1:02 am

-it takes him a 35 hours of unbroken attention in order to be a master at an instrument or voice, but for a quick mimic he just has to have heard the voice.
    -this justified because Apollo is the god of music so it's basically just talk singing
    - they survived in the mountains by hunting in the woods, it took about month of tiresome running from some big baddies to get to camp, and finally Nathan turned out to be a satyr who had found me 3 years ago and waited until i was ready in order to take me away. sorry for the lack of info
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 1/2/2016, 2:22 am

Please don't repost your form; just edit the original using the button in the top right hand corner and then reply to the topic saying you did so. I'll be removing your old topic.

Add more to the personality.

Add another flaw; not being good at clarinet playing or close combat isn't necessarily a debilitating thing.

Mastering an instrument/voice in 35 straight hours? Make that longer.

As for the powers, I'm gonna say no. If he were a child of Erato, goddess of mimicry, sure -- but even then he can't exactly match anyone/anything he wanted to.

LBC:
    - .... Why couldn't they have taken, say, a car or a bus to camp?
    - Add the fact that Nathan was a satyr to this section.
    - What kinds of monsters were they running from?
    - Did his mom know about Apollo being his father?
    - Add more detail to his life. What was his relationship with his mom like? How did he meet Nathan originally? How was school? Things like that.
    - (Also, please proofread this section; you've still got a run-on sentence and should put proper capitalization when a new sentence is started -- and also shouldn't be using chatspeak like "idk" in the form.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 7:51 am