A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Narcissus? 'The' Narcissus? - No

Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Narcissus? 'The' Narcissus? - No Empty Narcissus? 'The' Narcissus? - No

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/13/2016, 11:59 pm

Aiden sat down at the table of the Aphrodite cabin. He swat the photos of celebrities like Harry Styles, Taylor Swift or those stupid Koreans off of where he sat, including an entire album full of pictures of...somebody. He'd vaguely recalled a lot of his sisters gathered here last night, and had a party of "celebrity gazing". Now this was the ruins, the remnant of the event last night. It would be tiring work, cleaning the table, but Aiden was lazy to do so right now. Sitting casually back in his chair, Aiden crossed his legs and put it on the table, pulling out his iPhone. The demigod started typing, sending a text to each of his friends, before tucking the phone in his breast pocket. Hah, what a weird design this t-shirt has: it was dark blue, but it has a breast pocket, even larger than those pockets of his jeans. He wore sports sneakers, as he just got back from playing some sports. They always underestimated him in those games, until he scored at least 4 times for the team. He'd return from the shower he had after the match, so his hair was still soaked. Aiden's iWatch blinked to life when he tapped on the screen.

09:30 AM

Hah, he thought, at least two and a half hours until lunch time approaches and murder everyone some of the Campers, as they are disgusting toward a few of them.

Aiden dug through his backpack and pulled out his iPad box, which he recently borrowed (actually stole) from a retailer downtown. Some of his siblings often scold him for acting so different from an Aphrodite kid, always stealing like a Hermes kid, and sometimes emo like those from Thanatos. But his reply was: America, and Greek, are free countries. And I'm sure Olympus is also an almost free country, if there is a country up there. Or a town.

He took out his sword and scratched off the protecting plastic and threw it aside, then lift the box. Aiden lift the iPad up, took out it's accessories to gaze at them for a while before putting them back in the box, and proceed to booting the iPad for the first time. It was a bit heavy in his arm, standing at nearly 1,5 pounds. Heh, common for an iPad Pro. Then he started setting it up and finished everything in a couple of minutes. Aiden could finally enjoy playing this every night before sleep. He moved to the App Store and started downloading all the games and apps.

This was the life, he thought, as he took the can of Coke in his backpack (which he also borrowed) and took a large gulp of it.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Narcissus? 'The' Narcissus? - No Empty Re: Narcissus? 'The' Narcissus? - No

Post by Green 1/14/2016, 10:54 pm

"Bye, bye." Narcissus waved goodbye to a couple of his friends before fully stepping inside of the Aphrodite cabin. Narc had just finished coming from the arts and crafts pavilion working on a painting. At first it was a rose, but somehow the painting turned into a black unicorn. It was weird. He ran his manicured hand through his dirty blonde hair and walked over to the table, looking for his gold thumb ring. His cursed underneath his breath when he didn't see it on the table. Narcissus then turned to look at his half brother. What was his name again? "Hey, have you seen a gold thumb ring with a emerald gem in the center?" The son of Aphrodite asked. He was wearing a simple white t-shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of pink flipflops.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/15/2016, 1:09 am

"A gold thumb ring with an emerald gem? Nah. Not a clue." Aiden looked up and shrugged. "It must be on the ground or something. You need help with it, brother?" he offered. He was always the helping hand around here, with everything. "Maybe it followed it's companions when I swat them off the table. Celebrities photos. From that havoc last night, it's gonna take a lot of time cleaning and disposing of them." Aiden speculated. "Oh, by the way, the name's Aiden. Or have you already acknowledged my name? Maybe not though, this cabin's population is simply vast. Not as vast as Cabin 11, though." he introduced himself, his hand extended for a hand shake.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 1/18/2016, 1:09 pm

Narcissus? 'The' Narcissus? - No Latest?cb=20111018201043
    Narcissus pouted some, placing a hand on his hip. He was sure that he had left it on the table. Maybe he didn't? "Uh, sure! I could use the extra help." He glanced at his half brother then back at the floor. Shrugging his shoulders, he got back down on his knees and knees and started to look for his thumb ring. "Well, since I'm already down here I'll go ahead and clean up." With that being said, the son of Aphrodite started to gather all of the celebrity pictures into a nice neat pile and set them on the chair behind him. "Uh, I'm Narcissus Bastion. Nice to meet you, Aiden." He looked up at him and shook his hand. Yeah, cabin eleven used to be so packed."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/20/2016, 8:15 am

"Narcissus? 'The' Narcissus? Nah I'm joking." Aiden laughed briefly, then knelt down and gathered the photos into a large heap and placed it on the chair. He'd then pushed the chair away to make more space. "I simply…hate these kinds of activities. And everything cosmetic. You know, I'm still finding it weird that some of us have natural perfumes." he thought about the idea for a brief while. They smelled good, but nose burning.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 11:57 am