A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

IT'S MUFFIN TIME...I MEAN, IT'S DUELLING TIME

Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

IT'S MUFFIN TIME...I MEAN, IT'S DUELLING TIME Empty IT'S MUFFIN TIME...I MEAN, IT'S DUELLING TIME

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/5/2016, 7:46 am

It's been a while since Nestor had last had a training session. His sword forms were sloppy already, and his knowledge about it was nevertheless rusty. Grabbing his sword, the demigod son of Athena departed for the arena. He wore combat boots, under black trousers, along with a classic orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt. On top of his head was a cap which had the picture of a black hole on it (as his passion for astrophysics affects him, and the hat was made by a personal tailor) He had a strap on his back, which he sheathed the sword with. He wore his armor over the t-shirt, which had a few pockets on them. He grabbed along a towel, and a bottled water.

The sun was blazing hot when he arrived. Its heat would've fried and ravaged the Earth if it weren't for the ozone layers, which he thought got thinner above Camp. Demigods scattered around, practicing their swordsmanship. The sword felt heavy on his back, partially because the heat was sweating him and tiring him. Nestor thanked the Fates that he wore the black hole cap. Otherwise by the time he got back to the Athena cabin, his siblings would be like Hey Nestor, why is your hair all brown all of a sudden? Because of the heat.

He quickly retreated to the bleachers, where he had to pick up a random sheet of paper some Aphrodite kids had thrown away (as it was covered with pictures of celebrities), and sat on it to avoid getting boiled by the temperature of the seat itself. Maybe someone would challenge him. According to his observation, everyone else around here already had a sparring partner. So it was his job to be super patient for a while. Because then, it didn't seem like someone was coming.

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 10:51 pm