A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ray's bunk

Ray L.
    Ray L.

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2016-03-22

Ray's bunk Empty Ray's bunk

Post by Ray L. 3/23/2016, 9:00 pm

Ray plopped on a bunk and swung her backpack on the the floor and took out a book as she was reading it someone came over and asked her "hey your new here right" Ray looked up from her book and saw a boy with black hair and grayish- blue  eyes and messy brown hair staring at her  "your dirty" he said and scrunched up his face in disgust. Ray went to the mirror and saw he was right. Her brown hair was matted and had a few leaves in it, Ray's shirt was grass stained and dirty the only thing that looked clean were Ray's turquoise eyes other than that her face was dirty, she stared at her stomach  " I'm still skinny" she thought. Ray remembered her Dad telling her she was built like his mother tall, thin, and lengthy. Ray looked away from the mirror to the boy He looked about 6 or 7 years old and was skinny and tall like Ray. "go take a shower you smell bad!" the boy said. Ray dared not to argue even though he was smaller his eyes looked scary. she went to the shower and when she came out she looked clean as a whistle (she looked presentable at least.) and she also changed so now she looked much better so she went and read on her bunk again. Finally after what seemed to her an hour Ray went outside to take a look at the camp because she insisted she didn't need a tour. while she was walking she heard a small "mew!" Ray immediately recognized it as a kitten and ran towards the sound. after about five minuets of searching she found the kitten "there you are Midnight! don't run off on me again!" Ray picked up the jet-black kitten and headed to the cabin while she was walking she accidentally bumped into someone or something. she looked and saw a boy about 12 with brown eyes and messy dirty blond hair. He was carrying tools and immediately dropped them when Ray bumped into him "oops I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I was carrying Midnight and I didn't see you! are you ok?" The boy looked at her strangely and said "I'm fine watch where your going next time. Oh and nice cat"

Last edited by Ray L. on 3/24/2016, 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Ray's bunk Empty Re: Ray's bunk

Post by Morgan Landry 3/24/2016, 2:13 am

OOC: Hey Ray! You need an approved character to post in the RP area (:

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 4:10 pm