A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

whats an Rp? I'm new so someone explain it to me also how to get an approved charater?

Ray L.
    Ray L.

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2016-03-22

whats an Rp? I'm new so someone explain it to me also how to get an approved charater? Empty whats an Rp? I'm new so someone explain it to me also how to get an approved charater?

Post by Ray L. 3/25/2016, 5:54 pm

HELP! me I don't get this I need help I want an OC but it's weird cause I don't know how to get an approved character headwall
    Ray L.
    Ray L.

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2016-03-22

whats an Rp? I'm new so someone explain it to me also how to get an approved charater? Empty Re: whats an Rp? I'm new so someone explain it to me also how to get an approved charater?

Post by Ray L. 3/25/2016, 5:56 pm

Also my OC is called Ray so Can you maybe approve that plz angel
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

whats an Rp? I'm new so someone explain it to me also how to get an approved charater? Empty Re: whats an Rp? I'm new so someone explain it to me also how to get an approved charater?

Post by Kendall 3/25/2016, 8:35 pm

[Please refrain from double-posting.]

RP = role-play, usually a sort of story involving you and one or more people that you build up between your characters.

To create a character, please look at this topic here: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t3-character-form

An approver/admin will look at your form once you submit it in the Character Forms section (located [link=here]http://www.camphalfblood.org/f110-character-forms[/link]) and ask you to make corrections so that your form fits into acceptable site standards. When you've finished doing so (which could take multiple tries) they'll approve your form and then you can start role-playing in the RP Area*.

If you have any more questions, feel free to message me or another staff member.

[*You're not allowed to post in the RP Area without at least one approved character. I see you've posted multiple times in the RP Area without one; please refrain from doing this or I or another moderator/admin will have to give you an official warning.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 2:29 am