A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ray L. daughter of Athena

Ray L.
    Ray L.

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2016-03-22

Ray L. daughter of Athena Empty Ray L. daughter of Athena

Post by Ray L. 3/26/2016, 11:55 am

Nickname: most people call me Tigger

Mortal parent:  John.L
    life before camp: I lived with mom and my step dad John (who's a teacher) and in a smallish house about 2 seconds away from the beach I didn't have many friends. But then we got monster attacks so I was brought here to CHB I still miss them. It all started a month ago, It was sunny so me and dad and my friend Haydn decided to to to the library (because it was hot) and on our way back and I remember something ram the car in the back I looked around and saw 5 dracnea in a car going way past the speed limit ramming are car or more like pushing it I looked and saw they were trying to push us in the water I told my dad and Haydn to get out of the car we all did and right when we got out our car slid into the water. Now when I got out i brought my backpack and inside it was Midnight my kitten I pulled her out to see if she was injured or not, thankfully she wasn't and Haydn and dad both scolded me for it, we had to take the bus. While we were on the bus dad kept mumbling something like " she must go" or "we must send her there" I asked him what he was saying but he ditched the topic while Haydn was eating a sandwich wrapper .
    A few days later while I was at home when we got a knock on the door and when stepmom answered it it was one of the dracnea that tried to push us in the water. I screamed and tried to run but my parents .Gods! were they stupid! held me there. after a little while she was there she asked in a sweet tone to me "Ray would you like to come over! we could have a sleepover!" she smiled and bared her teeth and fangs (thankfully) Dad can see through the mist so when he saw that, he grabbed a broom and when he came back she was grabbing me tightly by the wrist and dragging me towards the door but my dad whacked her upside the head and she was knocked out. my dad told me to pack my bags because I'm going to a special camp, I'm in gifted, but with Haydn too? in the middle of summer? but instead he drove me to this strawberry hill place and told me to run to it, I looked at him funny except when I saw the 4 other dracnea running after me so I quickly got my bags and tore off to the hill Haydn was not very fast I beat him in every race so I took his hand and we both bolted to the hill. when we got past Thalia's tree I saw dad driving off unharmed. which was nice because he can move fast for a tall guy when we got there I dug through my bag to find the things I needed I puled out Midnight, and my favorite anklet. when I twisted one of the beads a 3ft glowing sword appeared! and Haydn dropped the can he was eating.

godly parent: Athena

Body type: I'm mostly tall and skinny

skin color: I'm mostly white but a little tan

Weight: 105 pounds I'm skinny

Talents: Playing the trumpet, untangling earphones (because when I wrap them they get untangled again), whistling (like whistling songs) and drawing and swimming

Abilities: none

Weapon(s) of choice: sword ( turns into an anklet when you press the tip and when you twist a bead it turns into a 3ft sword) and a knife (both made out of Celestial bronze)   

Appearance: I have Brown hair turquoise eyes (looks like my profile picture on here)

Personality: I really don't know but I think that I'm kind but I jump to conclusions a lot, also I am a daydreamer I'm also jumpy and hyper, sarcastic, weird, clumsy, I don't believe outrageous things (like at first that Greek gods where still alive)

flaws: I jump to conclusions (like say someone says that whats- her- face is mean ,I believe it) also I'm gullible, I can't sit still for 2 seconds to save my life,  I talk.....a lot,

Pets: I have  jet-black kitten named Midnight (I call her night)

state/country of origin:  I'm from FL united states

Height: 5ft 3

RP:

Last edited by Ray L. on 3/30/2016, 9:00 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Ray L. daughter of Athena Empty Re: Ray L. daughter of Athena

Post by Kendall 3/26/2016, 2:08 pm

To begin, please reorder your form so that it fits this general format rather than haphazardly throwing things everywhere:
    Spoiler:

Please put the character's name in the actual form too, instead of just in the title. (And please use the full last name, not just an initial.)

You're also missing the following sections:
    - Skin color
    - Flaws (minimum of 3)
    - Abilities and Powers (not required, but just in case)
    - Life Before Camp and RP Example sections, which require a minimum of 5 sentences each. LBC is basically a biography of your character's life before they came to camp, including how and when they did so. RP Example is like writing a story from your character's point of view, including dialogue, action, and thought, like so:
    I kicked the bucket. On second thought, it was a stupid idea since it wasn't really doing much, but whatever. It rolled down the hill as I yelled at the person at the foot of the hill, "Look out!"

Talents:
    - For the first one, do you mean she can fold up her earbuds so that they won't tangle, or...?
    - The second one doesn't really seem like a talent, especially since you shouldn't judge a book by its cover and it's really just a matter of opinion.

What kind of material is her sword made of? Celestial bronze?

Add more to her personality.

ADHD is a standard demigod trait, so it doesn't really need to be stated in the form unless it affects her a lot more than normal.

No to the tiger cub. You'll need to win an exotic pet in a mystery box to have one.

Florida isn't a country.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 3/29/2016, 11:15 am

If you've edited your form, please reply to this topic to tell us you've done so.

As I asked before, please reorder your form so that it fits the format I showed you previously.

You still need to add your character's name to the actual form, instead of just putting it in the title, and actually give her a last name.

Poseidon is not allowed as a god parent, so you'll need to change all the references to him in the form.

Add more to the personality.

LBC:
    - Add more to this; it needs to be at least 5 sentences long.
    - What kinds of monsters attacked her?
    - How old was she when she got to camp?
    - How did she get to camp?

RP Example needs to be at least 5 sentences long.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 7:02 pm