A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

New girl

darcythedemigod7

Female
    Number of posts : 251
    Registration date : 2016-03-31

New girl Empty New girl

Post by darcythedemigod7 3/31/2016, 6:11 am

Darcy was sitting alone on a bench, her black hair shiny, there were tears pouring down her cheeks, as a thousand thoughts ran through her mind. Shaking with fear, she hugged her knees. She was wearing a simple outfit. A black MCR tank top, ripped skinny jeans, with combat boots. Her black hair was down to her waist, mascara and eyeliner smudged from her tears. Darcy had blood red lipstick on as well. She glanced around, spotting a few campers, and she immediately curled up tighter.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

New girl Empty Re: New girl

Post by Morgan Landry 3/31/2016, 7:24 am

"Hey, hey, are you alright?" Jana Kay had hopped off the Demeter cabin windowsill and was running over to the crying girl. She had heard the sobs and seen the girl -- she was very new to camp, had arrived that day actually. Sitting down next to her, she took her hands in her own. "Hey. What is it?" she asked in a soft voice.

OOC: She's 14, super skinny, tall for her age, with long blonde hair and a daisy crown.
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 3/31/2016, 7:29 am

Darcy answered 'Im all alone here and I can't fight with a sword and oh gods I don't think im a demigod, I'm just really scared..." She rushed her words, getting frantic.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/31/2016, 7:33 am

Jana Kay wrapped an arm around her and held her. "It's alright, everything's alright. I'm sure you'll have a lot of friends super quickly! And you're here to learn, so don't bother too much about the sword fighting." Rubbing her back slowly, she sat closer. "Of course you're a demigod, what else could you be? If you weren't a demigod, you wouldn't be here right now. You'll be claimed soon, don't you worry for one second!"
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 3/31/2016, 7:37 am

Darcy leaned into the older girl and sighed. 'This whole concept of magical stuff is so unreal..'She mumbled, gazing out at the strawberry fields.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/31/2016, 7:43 am

OOC: Darcy is 17, isn't she the older one?

BIC: Jana Kay kept rubbing her back softly. "I know. It's pretty messy, but it's also really cool. Don't worry too much about it, it just takes some time to get accustomed to everything." Giving her a warm smile, she dug her hand into the large pockets of her bermuda shorts and retrieved a box of chocolates. "Do you want one? They're self-made. The little round ones are white chocolate and nougat and the squares are milk chocolate with marshmallows."
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 3/31/2016, 7:46 am

OOC: oh I messed it up, sorry.

BIC: Darcy already liked this girl. She nodded in delight and took a square chocolate. 'Thanks. I love marshmallow..'
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/31/2016, 5:00 pm

"I know right!" Jana Kay said. "I love them too. Every evening we roast some in the amphitheater by the way, just letting you know. What I like doing is, you take the marshmallow, roast it a little so it's nice and runny, then you put it on a pancake with strawberry slices and Nutella. Then you roll it up... absolutely perfect."
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 3/31/2016, 7:13 pm

Darcy nodded. 'Camp seems a little less scary now..'
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/1/2016, 7:40 am

"You're safe here," Jana Kay assured her. "I can't vouch for each and everyone, but you are bound to make friends very quickly. Do you like your cabin mates? Are they nice to you?"
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/1/2016, 7:45 am

Darcy shrugged. 'There's a sweet girl called Cleopatra. She's the only nice one..The other girls just giggle and whisper about me."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/1/2016, 11:39 am

Jana Kay bit her lip. "Cleopatra?" She was the queen bee of one of the popular groups, she was all sweet and superficial on the surface but Jana Kay knew she could be very, very nasty. But it wasn't like her to trash talk people behind their backs. "I reckon she can be nice," she finally said. "Have you met Piper or Lacy yet? They're the true sweethearts of cabin 10."
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/1/2016, 11:43 am

She shook her head. "Not yet."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/2/2016, 11:11 am

"You'll have all the time in the world," Jana Kay assured her, gently squeezing her shoulder. "Do you want to do something? Go to the beach, play some volleyball or badminton? I'm free till four."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 1:10 pm