A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

i said i was done and honestly i was wrong

sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

i said i was done and honestly i was wrong Empty i said i was done and honestly i was wrong

Post by sienna 4/17/2016, 5:21 pm

i said i was done and honestly i was wrong Tumblr_inline_nk3d3lQwpe1sccn28i said i was done and honestly i was wrong Tumblr_inline_nk3d2kedqA1sccn28
    i said i was done and honestly i was wrong Tumblr_inline_nk3d38NLPd1sccn28i said i was done and honestly i was wrong Tumblr_inline_nk3d4fplMM1sccn28
    Name: Kara Peña
    Eyes: brown
    Hair: like a medium/dark brown color. Its straight and it goes past her shoulders.
    Height: 5’3”
    Body Type: thin
    Skin Color: tan
    God Parent: Hermes
    Mortal Parent: Katrina Peña. She’s an elementary school teacher in the city. She met Hermes at a bar after a blind date bailed on her. She never found out who hermes was until a satyr explained it to her many years later.
    Country of Origin: Queens, New York, USA
    Pets: none
    Talents: fluent in spanish, being adorable, push ups.
    Weapon**: celestial bronze sword
    Personality: Kara is a smooth talking idiot. Honestly, her default is flirting. And nobody's really sure if she’s actually flirting with them, or if she’s just making conversation. There were three boys in middle school who thought they were dating her it was pretty funny at the time. Her temperament is pretty chill, she’s not one to get into fights and enjoys passive talking more. She’s pretty passive aggressive though so be ready to deal with that.
    Flaws: passive aggressive, nobody knows if she’s serious, secretly self conscious, can’t make decisions
    Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): none
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): none
    Life Before Camp*: Kara was born in Queens and lived in a semi-nice apartment complex. It was really just her and her mother most of the time. The neighborhood she lived in was very close. Most of the inhabitants were mexican-american immigrants like her grandparents. She found herself getting into a lot of trouble when she was younger, not because of anything she did, but because there were a lot of monsters roaming around Queens. When she was 13 she was found by a satyr who explained who she was and brought her to camp.
    RP Example*: pls no
    Any notes about your characters: fc is seychelle gabrielle
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

i said i was done and honestly i was wrong Empty Re: i said i was done and honestly i was wrong

Post by Kendall 4/18/2016, 1:29 pm

LBC:
    - How frequent were her monster encounters, and what kinds of monsters were they?

Other than that, you're good.

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 11:06 am