A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

No way! [me and John Laurens]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

No way! [me and John Laurens] Empty No way! [me and John Laurens]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/19/2016, 1:43 pm

No way! [me and John Laurens] 161x5pi
    Andy, no matter how badly he was injured the weeks before, was back at the forest with Gamora and Crow for a day of climbing. With fingerless gloves on today it made his palms less likely to slip and gave him the gripping he had in his fingers. Ascending to about fifteen to twenty feet above the ground the son of Hecate smiled. Spotting a ghost not far off to his left he gave a wave and nearly lost his grip but regained it quickly, making Gamora laugh a little. He saw a bunker of sorts not far off and climbed his way through the trees to the building and made his way safely to the ground, somehow. Now this is cool. The tall teen said to himself, placing his hands on his hips and admiring everything around him. He quickly asked Gemini thought telepathy to bring him his guitar and within a few minuets the hellhound was there dragging his guitar case behind him.

Andy crouched and thanked his awesome friend, promising him new treats within the weeks. The hellhound trotted off and the demigod began pulling out his loved guitar but caught a glimpse of his 'tattoos' that were his weapons and smirked. With the amount of ink he had on his skin this was something that was so unbelievably clever he was surprised more people didn't do it. Pulling out his guitar and tuning it for a song his band had written he smiled as he began to sing and strum the song Rebel Love Song and watched as Crow laid on a low branch and Gamora sat on his shoulder as she usually did.

OOC:Look up Rebel Love Song by Black Veil Brides to hear the song because this is the actual singer who sings that song just made out to be a 19 year old demigod. I think he was actually 19 IRL when he sang that song in the band.

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 5:03 pm